Springville, UT 84663 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Deals 1

About MixbyMike DJ Entertainment

You and your guest will have a great time with MixbyMike DJ Entertainment. MixbyMike DJ Entertainment is here to listen to you. Visit www.mixbymike.com or call or text 801-380-0963 and let MixbyMike DJ Entertainment provide the DJ and photo booth for your wedding.

Follow MixbyMike DJ Entertainment on

img4996

• Videos 1

24 Reviews for MixbyMike DJ Entertainment

Karen · Married on 02/04/2017

On time, professional, totally worked with us in every way !

Kylee · Married on 08/27/2016

I would recommend Mike 100%! He is awesome to work with and very personable. He truly cares and takes pride in his work. He makes it fun for the whole family. Absolutely great!

Jen · Married on 07/23/2016

From the first minute I spoke to Mike on the phone, I knew that I wanted him to DJ my wedding. The DJ is responsible for some of the most important facets of a wedding, from ceremony music to the flow of the reception from event to event and finally for the dancing at the end of the night. My father had passed away 15 months before my wedding and I knew that there would be emotional moments, sadness and tears, that would then need to be followed by happier moments. Mike took the time to get to know me before I even spoke to him on the phone. He was so sensitive to the fact that I had lost my dad and assured me that he would be able to handle it. Mike didn't disappoint. He was able to create smooth transitions after heart felt speeches into upbeat dancing and I've never seen a wedding dance floor as packed as on our wedding night! Mike and his team went above and beyond for my now husband and I. I would choose him again and again for all of my DJ needs!

MixbyMike DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What services do you offer? Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
  • What event items are available? Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MixbyMike DJ Entertainment 1
    We Serve those who serve us
    We are proud to serve those who have dedicated their lives to serving their communites. For all first responders, as well as US military personell we offer a 25% discount. Than you for your service.

• Claire Marika Photography
    Claire Marika Photography Wedding Photographers

Mike is an amazing DJ! He helps everything run smoothly, coordinates with all the other vendors, and always has the perfect song for the moment. Not only during the dancing, but throughout the day. A great DJ can really set the tone for your big day, and Mike is the guy to do that! He's professional, wonderful to work with, and can get everybody dancing the night away!

• Claire Marika Photography
    Claire Marika Photography Wedding Photographers

• Squawkbox Sound
    Squawkbox Sound Wedding DJs

Mike and his wife always to a wonderful job. He is not only great behind the music, he is great behind the microphone. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him when I am booked. I know he will take care of the couples I send his way.

• Springville, UT 84663 See on map