Key1

Salt Lake City, UT View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Hello, my name's Myke and I'm a Salt Lake City based DJ going by the name Key1 and I can't wait to celebrate your wedding with you! I’ve been DJing for 10+ years all around the state of Utah and along the west coast. I’m all about the funk and disco but love finding whatever the dance floor needs to keep your dancing feet moving. Making parties memorable is one of my favorite things to do and I love celebrating love. I’ve been DJing weddings for about 8 years now and they’ve become a gig I can honestly say I look forward to whenever they’re on my calendar. I can handle all of your day of ceremony and reception needs with music, MC-ing and announcements, and any special requests you may have in the party process. I hope to celebrate with you and your family one day soon!

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$1,000

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Tristan Married on 07/30/2022

Simply the best!

Picking Myke was one of the best decisions of our wedding. He's simply a superb DJ, with impeccable taste, and a stress-free vendor to work with. Our welcome party was a disco-themed dance party which Myke DJ'd perfectly for over 4 hours. Moving from disco classics to deep cuts to surprising hits he kept the dance floor packed and always had the exact right temperature of the crowd. He also played/sang as part of our wedding band the following night (5 stars again!) and so we know his non-disco repertoire is equally impressive. As a vendor, he's everything you'd hope for: professional, responsive, and just easy to work with. We'd hire him again in a heartbeat and can't recommend him highly enough!

Key1's reply:

Tristan thank you so much for this! Your wedding was truly one to remember and I'm so glad that y'all had a great time. I still owe you that playlist from the disco night too, I haven't forgotten 😉. Hope you and Meredith are doing well! 🙏🏾✌🏾
illustration stars