DJ Azuquita

Provo, UT View map
$500 Most Popular Price

$500 Most Popular Price

DJ Azuquita is a professional wedding entertainer based in Provo, Utah. With a career spanning over a decade and a half, he has become one of the state’s most lauded and sought-after performers. DJ Azuquita draws on a diverse collection of hits from golden oldies to platinum-selling pop bangers. His talent for smooth mixing, song selection, and an ability to read the pulse of any room make him an ideal choice for wedding celebrations.

DJ Azuquita is excited to work with couples to create dance floor-filling wedding setlists. He offers a range of services which start with a consultation so couples can get to know him. These include providing atmospheric lighting, disco balls, and a sound system. He can also act as a bilingual master of ceremonies.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$150

What is included in the starting price?

Microphones
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Sound/PA System
Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor
  • Joseph
    Joseph N. Married on 01/08/2022

Best DJ for Weddings

This was the best DJ I have ever had. Great for weddings. I would highly recommend him. He helped make our reception a party from the beginning to the end of the night. Thank you!
  • Melodie
    Melodie G. Married on 01/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Azuquita brought life to our Reception!

DJ azuquita was the DJ at a family event I attened last year! I knew after that night that I wanted him as my DJ at my wedding reception. He is the best! Truly brought life to our reception! He stayed in contact with us before the wedding date. He set up a phone meeting to discuss all of our expectations, the type of music we wanted, the energy we were looking for, our reception schedule, and special considerations. He gave really good advice and tips which was super helpful! He was super fun at the reception, he was professional and able to engage with the crowd easily. not only did he DJ but he also was the MC that helped with transitioning the series of events! He did a great job playing different music to engage everyone there. I literally had so much fun!!!!!! I would 100% recommend Luis!!! He is super great!!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

DJ Azuquita 1
Exclusive

525 S 1440 W Provo, UT, 84601
Location of (DJ Azuquita)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding