Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Misty Photographer

We are a husband and wife photography team who specialize in weddings, engagements and having fun. We shoot with all professional Canon equipment and have nearly a decade of experience shooting weddings. We have a photojournalistic eye, so we capture your wedding day or event as it happens rather than staging the moments.As a husband and wife team we are able to take both our individual strong and weak points, to compliment the others skill set.

Rob began photographing weddings in 2004. I teamed up with multiple professional photographers as an assistant and a second photographer and learned the ropes. While I was learning the ropes, I was also able to develop my own look and style for shooting weddings. After that I went off on my own and have been capturing special moments since.

Alaina loves the excitement of capturing your wedding day from the beginning of getting ready to the sending off. As a elementary teacher, Alaina knows how to get the attention of others and how to wrangle together the family members or friends who seem to wonder off when they are needed the most for a photo. She also uses her creative side to capture different shots and angles.

Check out my blog! http://mistyphotographer.blogspot.com/

Categories: Wedding Photographer

One Event/Day (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

They were both outstanding at our wedding. Granted our engagement session was a little awkward at first since we were kissing and being romantic but he made us feel comfortable and the pictures were great. Same story with the wedding photos.

Profile Picture User7560614, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob and Alaina were a pleasure to work with. PLain and Simple. We were so comfortable with them during our engagement session and loved them so much that we ended up booking them to photograph our wedding. We really liked that they applied the amount that we paid for our engagement session towards our final wedding amount instead of having to pay the full amount. Our parents really loved that the little cards with our picture on them because they are cute, and we didn't have to worry about distributing photos to anyone after the wedding. If people wanted the photos, they just had to go to our site and get them. Overall, great service and I would definitely recommend them to all my friends.

Profile Picture User7427055, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I know my review is cutting it closer to the new year but I want to help Rob win couples choice award since they deserve it. They were great throughout the entire time from our first meeting, engagement session and wedding, and worked well with our dJ and coordinator. I gladly recommend him and his second shooter/wife as the photographers to choose when looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Marcus, 7/2/16, 1 Review

10 Photos

My Photo Album

10 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Great photographer to work with......had some innovative ideas for the bride/groom and family. Was a pleasure to work with as the photographer is the one who makes or breaks the timer schedule of the event and has to please the event coordinator and the bride. Always a pleasure to work with them.

Professional to the letter. Misty Photography took some amazing pictures and were amazing to work with. I would recommend them to any wedding to help remember their perfect day.

Events