6018 turquoise dr., Rocklin, CA 95677 Map · Phone number

About Misty Photographer

We are a husband and wife photography team who specialize in weddings, engagements and having fun. We shoot with all professional Canon equipment and have nearly a decade of experience shooting weddings. We have a photojournalistic eye, so we capture your wedding day or event as it happens rather than staging the moments.As a husband and wife team we are able to take both our individual strong and weak points, to compliment the others skill set.

Rob began photographing weddings in 2004. I teamed up with multiple professional photographers as an assistant and a second photographer and learned the ropes. While I was learning the ropes, I was also able to develop my own look and style for shooting weddings. After that I went off on my own and have been capturing special moments since.

Alaina loves the excitement of capturing your wedding day from the beginning of getting ready to the sending off. As a elementary teacher, Alaina knows how to get the attention of others and how to wrangle together the family members or friends who seem to wonder off when they are needed the most for a photo. She also uses her creative side to capture different shots and angles.

Check out my blog! http://mistyphotographer.blogspot.com/

Follow Misty Photographer on

mg965
kristineluke

49 Reviews for Misty Photographer

• User4528835 · event on: 07/28/2014

He was very willing to take time to work with me and used many of my wishes, but also had some great ideas of his own that we were able to implement.

They were both outstanding at our wedding. Granted our engagement session was a little awkward at first since we were kissing and being romantic but he made us feel comfortable and the pictures were great. Same story with the wedding photos.

Marcus · Married on 07/02/2016

I know my review is cutting it closer to the new year but I want to help Rob win couples choice award since they deserve it. They were great throughout the entire time from our first meeting, engagement session and wedding, and worked well with our dJ and coordinator. I gladly recommend him and his second shooter/wife as the photographers to choose when looking for a wedding photographer.

Misty Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Auburn Valley Weddings
    Auburn Valley Weddings Country Club Weddings

Great photographer to work with......had some innovative ideas for the bride/groom and family. Was a pleasure to work with as the photographer is the one who makes or breaks the timer schedule of the event and has to please the event coordinator and the bride. Always a pleasure to work with them.

• The Ridge Golf Club & Events Center
    The Ridge Golf Club & Events Center Country Club Weddings

Professional to the letter. Misty Photography took some amazing pictures and were amazing to work with. I would recommend them to any wedding to help remember their perfect day.

• 6018 turquoise dr. Rocklin, CA 95677 See on map