Misty Photographer Reviews

49 | Rocklin, CA

49 Reviews for Misty Photographer

• User4528835 · event on: 07/28/2014

He was very willing to take time to work with me and used many of my wishes, but also had some great ideas of his own that we were able to implement.

They were both outstanding at our wedding. Granted our engagement session was a little awkward at first since we were kissing and being romantic but he made us feel comfortable and the pictures were great. Same story with the wedding photos.

Marcus · Married on 07/02/2016

I know my review is cutting it closer to the new year but I want to help Rob win couples choice award since they deserve it. They were great throughout the entire time from our first meeting, engagement session and wedding, and worked well with our dJ and coordinator. I gladly recommend him and his second shooter/wife as the photographers to choose when looking for a wedding photographer.

• I

Idont · Married on 07/02/2016

Rob and Alaina were a pleasure to work with. PLain and Simple. We were so comfortable with them during our engagement session and loved them so much that we ended up booking them to photograph our wedding. We really liked that they applied the amount that we paid for our engagement session towards our final wedding amount instead of having to pay the full amount. Our parents really loved that the little cards with our picture on them because they are cute, and we didn't have to worry about distributing photos to anyone after the wedding. If people wanted the photos, they just had to go to our site and get them. Overall, great service and I would definitely recommend them to all my friends.

• F

Fran · Married on 06/26/2016

We love all our pictures and our albums.super satisfied with everything and will definitely recommend to others.

Chance · Married on 06/24/2016

My wife and I had a wonderful experience with Rob and Elena. They were receptive to our needs and flexible the day of our wedding. We are particularly thankful for their professional attitude and ability to break us out of our awkward shell during our engagement photos. I would recommend Misty Photography to any of my friends.

Chris · Married on 04/15/2016

Rob was a pleasure to work with, funny, and competent. The photos and album turned out great and we made copies for our friends! Very good service.

J · Married on 03/13/2016

We met them at the Cal Expo wedding show in January. They were both so flexible with us throughout the entire process especially since we had to keep rescheduling due to our hectic schedule. They made it work and we couldn't be happier. Their 5 star reviews on weddingwire were a deciding factor for us and they definitely earned the 5 stars from us.

Alexis · Married on 10/10/2015

Recommended to us by a friend of a friend. We love the photographs of our special day! Thank you, Rob.

Ana · Married on 08/28/2015

A coworker recommended Rob to be our photographer for our wedding, and we were very pleased with his services. The wedding preparations were full of stress but Rob made the photoshoot go very smooth. He is a very nice guy and EASY to work with, professional, flexible and very calm (although I was stressing him out with all my photo ideas). He captured the BEST moments from my wedding, and I am extremely satisfied. I could definitely see that Rob was very passionate of what he was doing and that reflected on our wedding pictures. A big thanks to my coworker for recommending Rob and I will definitely recommend him to all my friends.

jo · Married on 07/06/2015

They were very professional and took amazing photographs for our country style wedding. They were very creative and produced photos exactly as desired. I highly recommend them for any wedding or event.

Paige · Married on 06/06/2015

Misty Photography did a great job handling all age groups in my wedding and were there on time on the wedding day. They made sure to get the specific photos I asked for and were very patient with me (the bride) who was running around like a crazy person. They also were really helpful and generous with their time during the engagement photo shoot and were really fun to be around.

Brooke · Married on 05/24/2015

Rob and Alaina were wonderful to work with! They went above and beyond to make our day and photos a very memorable experience! They were extremely flexible. My husband and I live in southern California however, our wedding was in northern California. They offered to come all of the way down south for our engagement shoot so we wouldn't have to travel up north. Our photos turned out absolutely amazing! After seeing the product they produce after our engagement shoot I knew I did not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day which made our day even more enjoyable and memorable. They do this wonderful thing of picking a photo from your engagement shoot and print them up on cards to hand out to your guests on the wedding day which has your chosen picture on one side and the link to view all of the pictures taken the day of the wedding on the other side. This made our lives easier after the wedding as well because we didn't have family and friends bugging us to see all of the pictures and it was a great thing to add to our thank you cards. Overall, we had a wonderful experience and I would recommend them to everyone. A nice added perk is they are affordable!

Emily · Married on 05/16/2015

We love our pictures and couldn't be happier with them . we met Rob and Alaina at the cal expo bridal show and after talking to the other photographers chose to use them because we liked their pictures and their personalities. They are fun and kept their cool the entire time though the wedding was crazy.

To all of you out there looking for a patient, talented and skilled photographer, Rob is your guy. My husband and I changed our date a few times due to schedule conflicts, but Rob was always understanding of this and reassured us he would be ready when we were. During our wedding photos, we were nervous because both of us are a little shy in front of the camera, however, Rob made us forget we were even taking pictures with the distraction of his humor that eased our emotions. Overall, Rob is so talented, fun, and easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone out there looking for a great photographer. Thanks to all of his hard work, we have the greatest wedding pictures that will last a lifetime.

It was hot as hell everyone was sweating and cranky and they kept us on track with our schedule the entire time even though we new they were just as stressed and hot. we couldn't see it! Really professional and we will probably keep using them for other things as well like our newborn photos soon!

Malvhina · Married on 03/29/2015

Loved working with Rob and Alaina. They made us feel super comfortable and it showed in our pictures. Our bridesmaids and groomsmen loved working with them and we were all goofy by the end of it. We love our pictures and will be recommending Rob and Alaina to all of our friends! There is definitely a reason why they have 5 stars!!!

Best choice for photographer. We met withe others who had the great portfolio but we didn't like the photographers personality. He had both, the skills and personality. We loved him as our photographer and if we had a chance to pick again we would definitely get Rob again as our photographer.

Stephen · Married on 02/22/2015

Rob and Marta were amazing from capturing the fun moments getting ready till the last dance. We got a lot of photos that we didn't even know that he took because he is so awesome and sneaky lol.

Rob did a great job at our wedding last weekend! I got to see a few of the photos he took already and they are amazing! Can't wait to see the rest!

Marie · Married on 11/15/2014

Rob and Alaina were equally amazing, both very professional and yet fun to work with. Rob has always made us feel comfortable from the engagement photo shoot
    right up to the wedding day. Our friends absolutely love the pictures,
    my husband and I are happy that
    they were able to capture the
    highlights of our special day. We
    highly recommend Misty
    Photographers to cover your weddings. To Rob and Alaina, more power to both of you.

Jordan · Married on 10/20/2014

Great Guy, Rob was always there when we needed him, he was there for every great moment and helped us forever remember this day. I can't even express how professional, nice, and affordable he was. To top everything off he carefully gave us nothing but great quality and edited photos that will be with us always.

• User4620101 · 2+ years ago

By far the best photographer I have had the pleasure of hiring. From the first call he was nothing but professional and courteous. He always got back to me amazingly fast and was flexible with changes we had to make to our plan. If I had to do it all over again I would hire him every time.

Easy Going and all around AWESOME!!!!!

Tamara · Married on 08/16/2014

Rob was awesome to work with. He was flexible when we needed to reschedule our engagement shoots due to work schedule. He also worked with me to make sure we got all the pictures we wanted. He was also really efficient when we were doing pictures for the family and we were partying a lot faster then other wedding photographers I have seen.