Missy Fant Photography

Vancouver, WA View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

My style of wedding photography envelopes my passion for landscape and fine-art photography and includes the remarkable stories of my clients.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
Save the Date
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Photos!!

We are so glad that we chose Missy to be our wedding photographer! Not only are the photos breathtaking, but she is so easy to work with and really makes you feel comfortable. We will always have these photos to cherish our special day, which couldn't have been possible without Missy. She is truly a professional! We couldn't be happier, we highly recommend Missy Fant Photography!
  • 2017Benitez Family
    Brandi Married on 07/07/2017
    Missy is a TRUE artist! She has the kind of personality that makes you feel like you have known her forever. She fit right into our wedding, making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. I am usually camera shy, but when I look at my photos, I don’t see the ‘awkward me’, I see a natural and happy bride. She even had my kids coming out of their shell! I just can’t say enough good things about her! She has a way to play with the elements (wind, sunlight, rain, etc.) and capture the most amazing shots! If you are looking for a good photographer, don’t pass this one up; she is beyond good –SHE IS AWESOME!! I loved how prompt she was arriving and when my girls weren’t quite ready, she made great use of the down time to capture the little things, family, and friends around the venue. If I ever do a photoshoot again, Missy is my girl!! Thank you so much Missy, my photos are more than beautiful and I will cherish them forever!
  • BriaLynn
    Bria Married on 09/10/2016
    Love, love, love Missy! She loves her "hobby" and is so enthusiastic! She is kind, personable and professional. She even spared a free weekend to replace a photographer for our friends, relatively "last minute" and then she thanked us for the referral! She has a great eye and talent. The team she has are wonderful, talented and extremely helpful! Missy is very flexible and willing to capture your vision. Compared to higher end studios and photographers, she was fair and reasonable in her pricing, and her as a photographer makes the experience and "product" priceless. We will definitely use Missy again for any of our professional photography needs...just as long as she's around. Looks like her business is picking up and starting to boom, so act quickly!

Real Weddings

• Amanda & Jamieson
    77 photos · 09/29/2018

10013 NE Hazel Dell ave #333 Vancouver, WA, 98685
Location of (Missy Fant Photography)

Missy Fant Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Missy Fant Photography include in the starting price?

Missy Fant Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Missy Fant Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Missy Fant Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Missy Fant Photography offer?

Missy Fant Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary

What photography services does Missy Fant Photography offer?

Missy Fant Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Missy Fant Photography offer for wedding events?

Missy Fant Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Missy Fant Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Missy Fant Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding