Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup

About Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup

Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup is an on-location wedding hair and makeup service based in Boston, Massachusetts. Miriam, the owner, is a licensed esthetician who specializes in airbrush makeup application. Miriam began her career working in several salons on Newbury Street, where she mastered her hairstyling and makeup application skills. Over the years, she has become well-versed in the latest cosmetic products and techniques, allowing her to offer clients a wide array of beauty services. Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup provides services throughout the Greater Boston area and the North Shore.

Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup provides airbrush application service to give clients flawless-looking skin for a photo-ready finish. Miriam offers an array of hair services, such as blowouts, extensions, hair cutting, hair coloring, keratin treatments, textured styling, and updos. She has provides clients with trials and consultations. Her makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup
Couple kissing
Couple kissing

57 Reviews for Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup

Elise · Getting married on 06/23/2019

I can't say enough incredible things about Miriam! Let's start with the fact that one of the main things people complemented me on at my wedding, was my hair! She did such an incredibly fantastic job. I had gone into my trial with a few fuzzy photos and an idea of what I wanted. She helped make recommendations that she felt would look best with my face and hair and went over and above doing and redoing the style to find the exact look I loved, she is a perfectionist in the best way possible and you can tell she loves what she does. She also came up with ideas for how best to execute the style on the day. She took a two part approach and upon arriving pinned up my hair after curling it to really be sure that the texture and the look would show up right and last. Then, after doing all my bridesmaids' hair, she went onto part two and pulled it all back into my hair style. The look I wanted was relaxed, and I wanted a chignon type bun. The tough part of the relaxed look was to keep it looking loose without it actually falling out. Miriam did this perfectly. My hair lasted ALL NIGHT LONG looking perfect, and after taking out all the bobby pins that night, still looked amazing for our post-wedding event the next day. Those curls probably would have lasted a month if I needed them too. Miriam was incredibly patient and dedicated and that put me at ease knowing I would end up happy. Her experience really helped in guiding me away from having the bun too low, so I wouldn't feel any irritation on the back of my neck, and her great sense of style helped create a very timeless look that I know I will love for years to come when I look back at my pictures!
    When it came to my bridesmaids, I had many, with all types of hair. Each had a different look and style they wanted, and all left Miriam's chair ecstatic with the results. The variety of styles that Miriam is capable of is phenomenal and regardless of how picky you are, you will have great results with Miriam!

Elena · Married on 08/18/2018

Mariam was amazing. She had a trial with me which was great because she let me try a bunch of different styles of up do's and I got to figure out exactly what worked best for my look. The day of she and her assistant were early and worked so well and efficiently my whole bridal party and myself were done early. They stayed for a little longer and did touch ups on all us girls - including fixing that one piece of hair that doesn't hold a curl. She does amazing work and really listens to what her client wants. She did such a mix for my bridal party (as I let the girls choose what ever hair style they wanted) and did a great job on each person.

Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8