Boston, Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup

Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup is an on-location wedding hair and makeup service based in Boston, Massachusetts. Miriam, the owner, is a licensed esthetician who specializes in airbrush makeup application. Miriam began her career working in several salons on Newbury Street, where she mastered her hairstyling and makeup application skills. Over the years, she has become well-versed in the latest cosmetic products and techniques, allowing her to offer clients a wide array of beauty services. Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup provides services throughout the Greater Boston area and the North Shore.

Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup provides airbrush application service to give clients flawless-looking skin for a photo-ready finish. Miriam offers an array of hair services, such as blowouts, extensions, hair cutting, hair coloring, keratin treatments, textured styling, and updos. She has provides clients with trials and consultations. Her makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup

Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 5
Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 6
Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 7

Emma · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Miriam=exceptionally talented and a wonderful human

Choosing to work with Miriam was one of the best decisions I made. From our first meeting at my trial, she was calm, professional, talented and a total pro, whilst also being so warm and easy to get along with. She listened to exactly what I wanted but was also able to make me look like the best version of myself with natural looking makeup. Her hair skills are fantastic and she did 5 different personalized styles which suited each bridesmaid perfectly. My hair came out even more incredible than I could have hoped and my makeup blew me away. She made me glow and look like the best version of myself, whilst also checking in regularly to make sure I was happy with the look. She also did a fantastic job with both mothers who had beautiful blow dries and incredible makeup. I wholeheartedly recommend Miriam to anyone looking for bridal hair/makeup. Book her today!!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Cecilia · Married on 08/24/2019

Great hair and makeup services for my big day!!

Miriam was super professional, flexible and efficient when she styled me and my bridal party for my wedding. She did wonders with our hair and makeup and you can tell she has confidence in what she does, which made us all feel so relaxed. My hair do lasted a whole night of dancing! I am so happy I chose her as my stylist and I highly recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Boston Boston, MA, 02116 See on map