Boston, Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup

Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup is an on-location wedding hair and makeup service based in Boston, Massachusetts. Miriam, the owner, is a licensed esthetician who specializes in airbrush makeup application. Miriam began her career working in several salons on Newbury Street, where she mastered her hairstyling and makeup application skills. Over the years, she has become well-versed in the latest cosmetic products and techniques, allowing her to offer clients a wide array of beauty services. Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup provides services throughout the Greater Boston area and the North Shore.

Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup provides airbrush application service to give clients flawless-looking skin for a photo-ready finish. Miriam offers an array of hair services, such as blowouts, extensions, hair cutting, hair coloring, keratin treatments, textured styling, and updos. She has provides clients with trials and consultations. Her makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup

Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 5
Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 6
Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 7

Elise · Married on 06/23/2019

I can't say enough incredible things about Miriam! Let's start with the fact that one of the main things people complemented me on at my wedding, was my hair! She did such an incredibly fantastic job. I had gone into my trial with a few fuzzy photos and an idea of what I wanted. She helped make recommendations that she felt would look best with my face and hair and went over and above doing and redoing the style to find the exact look I loved, she is a perfectionist in the best way possible and you can tell she loves what she does. She also came up with ideas for how best to execute the style on the day. She took a two part approach and upon arriving pinned up my hair after curling it to really be sure that the texture and the look would show up right and last. Then, after doing all my bridesmaids' hair, she went onto part two and pulled it all back into my hair style. The look I wanted was relaxed, and I wanted a chignon type bun. The tough part of the relaxed look was to keep it looking loose without it actually falling out. Miriam did this perfectly. My hair lasted ALL NIGHT LONG looking perfect, and after taking out all the bobby pins that night, still looked amazing for our post-wedding event the next day. Those curls probably would have lasted a month if I needed them too. Miriam was incredibly patient and dedicated and that put me at ease knowing I would end up happy. Her experience really helped in guiding me away from having the bun too low, so I wouldn't feel any irritation on the back of my neck, and her great sense of style helped create a very timeless look that I know I will love for years to come when I look back at my pictures!
    When it came to my bridesmaids, I had many, with all types of hair. Each had a different look and style they wanted, and all left Miriam's chair ecstatic with the results. The variety of styles that Miriam is capable of is phenomenal and regardless of how picky you are, you will have great results with Miriam!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Sydney · Married on 05/19/2019

Highly highly recommend miriam!

Miriam and her team were one of the highlights of my wedding day experience (besides the actual getting married part, of course :). She and her team were prompt, efficient and incredibly talented.
    My experience with Miriam started with a thorough trial run of my hair and makeup- and I was immediately impressed with her ability to turn my very vague and general idea for my hair into a gorgeous reality. She listened to my wishes but also inserted her wisdom and experience appropriately (including encouraging me to use the fake eye lashes, which I was hesitant to so, but ended up loving them!). Her expertise is obvious. From her passion for hair and makeup to her ability to navigate a busy and hectic wedding day with ease- she is on point.
    She was flexible and patient with me as I kept changing the number of ladies getting their hair and makeup done- and was also flexible when I told her we had to pack up halfway through the morning and migrate to another location. Her system for getting through each of us (about 7 hair and 7 makeup) was seamless. Each girl was able to ask her for a style they wanted (I let them choose)- and we had some gorgeous up-do's, half up/ half down and curls.
    Her sister, Ada, also joined us for the 6 hours of getting ready that morning and is highly skilled at makeup. She did my bridesmaids', mom, step-mom and MIL's makeup and everyone turned out gorgeous. They use the best products, and nothing looks caked-on or tacky or cheap. Our hair and makeup lasted through the night- despite getting sweaty from dancing for hours.
    I cannot recommend Miriam (and her talented team) highly enough. She is sweet, professional and worth every penny.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 8
    Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup 9

Miriam Meza Hair & Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Boston Boston, MA, 02116 See on map