Miriam Meza Beauty Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Jessica
    Jessica S. Getting married on 03/02/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best hair and make-up ever.

Miriam is AMAZING. She listened to me and exceeded my expectations. I truly felt like a princess. She is pleasant to work with, very friendly, and professional. All of my friends/family were very impressed with my hair and makeup - I would recommend her to anyone!!!
    Hannah G. Married on 09/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An amazing hair and make-up experience – highly recommend!

Miriam did an amazing job providing hair and make-up services to me and my wedding party. She listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond in giving me a gorgeous and natural look that lasted throughout the night and made me feel beautiful (for both hair and make-up!). I highly, highly recommend Miriam for anyone’s wedding. From the trial to the wedding day, she was lovely to work with – responsive, kind, and helpful, and contributed significantly towards making my wedding a wonderful and special day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Married on 08/28/2022

Excellent!

Miriam did a wonderful job getting me, my mother, and my mother-in-law ready for my wedding. Miriam worked with me as my numbers changed for hair and makeup services (unfortunately due to covid) and was super easy to communicate with. We were all so happy with how we looked! Miriam took my inspiration photos and made them come to life. My hair and makeup held up all day/night through sunshine, heat, and lots of dancing!
  • Kerry
    Kerry D. Married on 06/10/2022

Miriam was AMAZING!!!!!

Miriam brought my ask for a power ponytail to LIFE! I was so pleased at my trial and even more so on my wedding day. She did an amazing job on my mom's hair as well as the other bridesmaids too! Cannot recommend her enough!
    Micaela A. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect wedding hair and makeup

Miriam was truly fantastic to work with. She was responsive, professional and is highly skilled at what she does. She was able to create a look that was polished and elegant, but still felt natural to me. My hair and makeup were truly flawless, and I love how it photographed. She also has a a lovely, calming personality and was wonderful to chat with during the trial and with my entire family on the day of our wedding. I can't recommend her more highly!
  • Marisa
    Marisa W. Married on 05/30/2022

Simply the best!

I originally booked Miriam in 2019 for a 2020 wedding. She stuck with us through two reschedules and was incredibly flexible and supportive along the way. When we finally had our wedding in May of 2022, Miriam and her assistant Ada arrived early, were incredibly professional and provided amazing hair and make-up services for seven women. Miriam was warm, fun to be around and kept us all on schedule through the day. I loved how I looked on my wedding day, and I've already referred Miriam to several friends!
  • Melody
    Melody E. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful hair and makeup!

Loved the hair and make-up that Miriam and her assistant did for me (the bride) and my family (mothers of the bride and groom, sister of groom, and sister-in-law of groom). Miriam was very adaptable, working with us on the day of, and we were on schedule finishing up everyone's hair and makeup. Miriam was also responsive and communicative before the wedding. Would recommend!
    Angelina Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing and very professional

Miriam was amazing! I was so worried about how I was going to look on the most important day and she did such a great job. She was so patient with me and I was so confident with how I looked the day of! I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a makeup or hair stylist.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect wedding hair and make up!

Miriam and her assistant did an amazing job with hair and make up for my cousins, aunt and I for my small wedding. She listened to each of our individual desires and came up with exactly what we each wanted. We looked natural and beautiful and all got so many compliments throughout the day and night. Highly recommend!!
    Veronique O. Married on 02/20/2022

Amazing experience

Miriam and her assistant Aida were amazing! They did hair and makeup for 6 of us, the day of my wedding, and we were so impressed with the beautiful job they did! Our makeup was natural and flawless, with great lash applications and gorg lip colors. Our hair was exactly as we asked for, and both women were super friendly and easy to work with. Thanks so much for making our day so special!!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly S. Married on 01/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best hair and make-up artist on the scene!

Miriam knew exactly what I was looking for for my hair and make-up, before I even knew it! She was extremely professional, and very knowledgeable. The pictures came out with a very natural look, which was a credit to the work she specifically did for my make-up. I highly recommend Miriam for any event for hair and make-up!
    Maura D. Married on 12/11/2021

Highly recommend!

I chose Miriam because of her natural yet glamorous looks and she did not disappoint! We were a big group so she brought two assistants who were wonderful as well. Everyone loved that make-up included lashes and air-brush. My girls and I were all so happy with our hair and make-up and they held up all day long.

Miriam is very easy to get along with, has a calming nature (helpful for me and my morning of nerves!) and is very professional. Working with Miriam was stress free, from the booking to the trial to the big day and after! She offers great recommendations and was even fixing her updo on my hair the morning of to make sure it was perfect for my big day. I highly recommend Miriam and am hopeful I can use her again too!
    Mairead K. Married on 12/04/2021

Amazing work

Miriam did such an amazing job for my wedding! I loved my hair and makeup and working with her was such a pleasure. I wanted a natural look and she completely nailed it! I thought her pricing was also very reasonable. Thank you, Miriam!!
    Ariana H. Married on 12/01/2021

Just amazing!

Miriam was a joy to work with! I specifically chose her because of her style accentuating features and just bringing out the best you possible, and she was just amazing. She provided absolutely perfect makeup and hair for me (even when my ideas and inspiration photos were vague at best!) and she took inspiration and just amplified the ideas of my bridesmaids to give them something they were truly excited about. I had never had professional makeup or hair done before, so was definitely a bit nervous, but she made me feel so comfortable and un-stressed. Thank you so much!!
    Julia N. Married on 11/05/2021

Wedding Hair & Makeup

Miriam was absolutely great to work with. I did a hair and makeup trial with Miriam several months before my wedding and she worked with me to find the perfect hairstyle. She was so flexible and even allowed me to try several different styles until I found the one I loved. Miriam did my hair and makeup on my wedding day for myself and my mother. She did an excellent job and was professional the entire time. She was flexible with plannings and traveled to our event location. Highly recommend Miriam for your wedding as she is an extremely talented hair and makeup artist.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie E. Married on 10/23/2021

Absolutely Stunning!

Miriam is amazing! My wedding was in the evening at the Fairmont (and I love eyeliner / mascara all the time), so I wanted a glam look for my wedding. My husband also wanted me to "look like me", and Miriam was able to make the perfect balance of glam and natural. She also did the most gorgeous up-do for me. All of my bridesmaids' hair and makeup came out amazing. Miriam is also so kind and easy to work with. I am so happy that we chose her!
    Amanda Married on 10/16/2021

Truly excellent!

Miriam provided hair styling for my recent wedding. She went above and beyond to work with me on finding the right style at our initial trial and executed to perfection on my wedding day. She was incredibly versatile as well - my mother and bridesmaids all asked for different styles; all were super pleased with how their hair looked and held up throughout the day. I would add that Miriam was highly professional, responsive and personable, and her even-keeled approach helped make the process of getting ready for the wedding calm and enjoyable.
  • Laura
    Laura P. Married on 10/15/2021

Intimate Wedding Hair and Makeup

Miriam did my hair and makeup for my small wedding in October 2021. My hair and makeup held incredibly well for 8+ hours on our wedding day and I was very happy with the results! I was glad I did a trial with Miriam, as she tried a few styles on my hair and I ultimately chose one that I hadn't expected I would like. Miriam also did a great job with giving me a natural yet glamorous makeup look during the trial, as I am normally not a big wearer of makeup, and was responsive when I wanted to make a few changes on the actual wedding day. Overall, working with Miriam made things incredibly simple for me on the wedding day as she was responsive, on time, and was able to give me the look I wanted!
    Anna L. Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing Amazing Amazing

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing she was. All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful and she brought my vision to life. She made everyone feel so comfortable. There was not a bad word spoken about her. I would hire her for all my events.
    Ashley L. Married on 09/25/2021

The Best Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have so many wonderful things to say about Miriam and her business! Leading up to the wedding, Miriam was my stylist for years so it was a no-brainer that I wanted her there on my wedding day. I did my hair and makeup trial roughly a year before the wedding and when I changed my mind closer to the day, she worked with me to find something that I loved! On the day of the wedding she did hair and makeup for myself, my mother, and the bridal party. She brought along a team that was equally as wonderful and professional. All the women looked gorgeous, and the hair and makeup lasted throughout a long day of celebrating (and happy tears). You will not be disappointed in choosing Miriam for your wedding or event!
    Caitlin B. Married on 09/23/2021

We Loved Miriam

Miriam was amazing for my micro marriage ceremony. She made us all feel so comfortable while making us all look so glamorous! I highly recommend her for your hair and makeup needs!
    Amy E. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing hair!

Miriam was amazing to work with! She was so skilled at styling both my hair and those of my wedding party exactly how they liked (either up or down dos). She was on time, flexible about where to work and just so accommodating all while being up beat and fun to work with! Can't recommend her enough.
    Mary S. Married on 09/17/2021

Miriam is Amazing!

Miriam and her team are the best! They highlighted everyone’s natural beauty and were so great to work with! Miriam was one of our best choices for our wedding team!
    Amy E. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, so fun to work with

She was just amazing, with everything! From the contact via email phone or text to the pricing and just amazing attitude while working with me and my family was incredible. I can’t recommend her enough!
illustration stars