PO Box 510801, Milwaukee, WI 53203 Map · Phone number

About MiPhotoBooth Milwaukee

Wisconsin's elite photo booth rental company servicing the Madison, Green Bay, and Milwaukee metro areas. MiPhotoBooth specializes in making your event truly memorable!

• ShutterBooth - Milwaukee
signature
Photobooth

2 Reviews for MiPhotoBooth Milwaukee

Hannah · Married on 02/14/2009

I really wanted to rent a photobooth for my wedding, and thankfully I ran across WI PhotoBooth! It was perfect actually. Our wedding guests absolutely LOVED the idea, plus the pictures turned out wonderfully. Dealing with Eric pre-wedding was incredibly easy. The contract was straight forward, and he was fine with accommodating my many changes that I had between the contract sign date and the wedding date. We did not need to worry about the set-up or the running of the photobooth because Eric took care of everything! He made the evening so much fun for all of us. Not to mention, the booth attendee the night of our wedding was very personable to all our guests and knew exactly what he was doing.

It was a great value in place of what I would have paid for party favors. And I know our guests liked it more too!

On that note, WI PhotoBooth is a must have at any wedding…or party for that matter! I definitely recommend the company, and if I could give them more than 5 stars, I absolutely would!

Sent on 03/02/2009
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/11/2009

This was well worth it! Great part of our night, fun to look back at pictures.

Sent on 07/28/2009

• PO Box 510801 Milwaukee, 53203 See on map
    Location of (MiPhotoBooth Milwaukee)