Milwaukee, WI 53214 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About The Booth by YHTS

The Booth by YHTS is more than just a photo booth. We offer a fun interactive photo experience for your wedding reception big and small! Built from the ground up to be the best booth any of your guests have ever had. We believe planning your reception should be as easy and stress free as possible, by simplifying our all-included packages, you can Book the Booth without breaking your budget! With features like our free smartphone app that allows your guests to share and save their photos moments after they are taken. We also use green screen technology that allow your guests to change between a ton of different backgrounds and even take a photo with themselves! Booth Trivia, SnapShot, Animated Gifs , and full-size 4x6 prints on-site make us the best booth you can get! Check our reviews!

Follow The Booth by YHTS on

vegas6

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for The Booth by YHTS

Jenny · Married on 03/15/2014

The photo booth was a HUGE hit at our Wedding. Guests loved it, and the selection of backgrounds made it even more fun. The pictures turned out great - I would recommend them to anyone! Ben and Rachel are awesome.

Sent on 03/29/2014

I wasn't sure I wanted to have a photo booth at my reception, but friends had made it sound like it was all the hype. I found You're Here To Smile Photography as I saw they offered beyond reasonable rates. After talking with Rachel to discuss more information, I was absolutely sure I wanted to rent! The employees at You're Here To Smile Photography are considerate of your needs, enthusiastic (which let's be honest, the day of your wedding is stressful and you can always use enthusiasm), as stated before - reasonable in prices, flexible with their time to accommodate your needs, and genuine people over all. I highly recommend this company for all of your photo booth needs, as they meet you every step of the way!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2014

The Booth by YHTS FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Milwaukee, 53214 See on map