Trudi Cooper - Minister of the Peace

Manchester, MI View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$350 Typical Price

For a heartfelt, meaningful, love-centered ceremony on your wedding day. It would be my honor to help you manifest a personal, authentic celebration of the love and dedication you share with your beloved partner.

My mission is to provide inspiring, heartfelt wedding ceremonies for people of all backgrounds. I am happy to travel to you, and the venue of your choice. I offer my beautiful Ceremony Building, and I also have a seculuded outdoor private riverside place for you your wedding, about 20 miles southwest of Ann Arbor.

I offer a range of simple to deluxe. To keep it simple, you can choose from ceremonies that I’ve been refining for a few years. I can develop a ceremony out of your personal story – how you met, what inspires you, the people you love, what makes you laugh, and those you want to honor and acknowledge.

-Trudi Cooper, Minister of the Peace

__________________________

Trudi Cooper, Minister of the Peace, is an officiant service in Manchester, Michigan that also serves the areas of Ann Arbor, Jackson, Lansing, and Detroit. Trudi is an ordained, non-denominational minister who enjoys delivering heartfelt ceremonies that reflect your love for one another.

Minister of the Peace performs civil unions, religious and non-religious ceremonies, and vow renewals. Trudi can collaborate with you to create a ceremony that reflects your personal story and inspirations. Multiple wedding packages are available to accommodate most any type of wedding and budget, some of which include consultations and customized vows. Rehearsal services are also offered, as well as pre-marital counseling to help couples begin their lives together with clarity and purpose.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MI
WI

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alaina L. Married on 07/08/2022

River wedding

Beautiful, spontaneous: Trudi is full of heart.
    Desiree S. Married on 02/10/2022

Trudi was wonderful!

We had a beautiful elopement at Trudi's venue in the country. The space had beautiful natural light and was very clean. She was very gracious and understanding with my small children and laughed right along with us as we celebrated our wedding and family. She wrote us a lovely ceremony and made us feel special, even though we had no guests. I definitely recommend her for anyone planning a wedding.

Trudi Cooper - Minister of the Peace's reply:

It was lovely to meet you and your sweet family and help to celebrate your entry into the next phase of your life. Your kids ARE really special, as are the two of you. Best wishes to you!
    David A. Married on 12/12/2021

Lovely, Wonderful, Helpful. Nice, Great, True

We are so gad we found Trudi. Each conversation has been enriching, and affirming of our love -- the beautiful ceremony especially. She had much to offer while integrating our particular concerns. Trudi is a pleasure to know and to work with on such good and important stuff as love and marriage and the meaningful moment in that which is your wedding ceremony. Easy, Clear, Sincere... Congratulations! You've come to a great place.

Trudi Cooper - Minister of the Peace's reply:

Hi, David and Lori, Thank you for the beautiful review!
    It was such a delight to plan your wedding with you, and to get to know you both in the process. Your wedding ceremony was genuine, heartfelt and so joyous! Style and grace embodied! I know for certain that you will have a wonderful relationship because I've seen it in action! Many blessings to you.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

6223 Sharon Hollow Rd. Manchester, MI, 48158
Location of (Trudi Cooper - Minister of the Peace)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding