Trudi Cooper - Minister of the Peace

6223 Sharon Hollow Rd., Manchester, MI 48158 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Trudi Cooper - Minister of the Peace

Greetings,

I provide inspiring, heartfelt wedding ceremonies for people of all backgrounds. My passion is helping you celebrate your love with a warm, personal ceremony that reflects who you are. Because the vision you have for your wedding is so important.

I am happy to travel to you, and to the venue of your choice. Also, I offer my beautiful new Ceremony building, about 20 miles southwest of Ann Arbor, for your special event (maximum 30 people).

To keep it simple, you can choose from ceremonies that I’ve been refining for a few years. Also, I can develop a ceremony out of your personal story – how you met, what inspires you, the people you love, what makes you laugh, and those you want to honor and acknowledge.

As an ordained, non-denominational Minister, it would be my great honor to help you manifest a personal, authentic celebration of the love and dedication you will share with your beloved partner for all time.

-Trudi Cooper, Minister of the Peace

__________________________

Trudi Cooper, Minister of the Peace, is an officiant service in Manchester, Michigan that also serves the areas of Ann Arbor, Jackson, Lansing, and Detroit. Trudi Cooper is an ordained, non-denominational minister who enjoys delivering heartfelt ceremonies that reflect your love for one another. Trudi can collaborate with you to create a ceremony that reflects your personal story and inspirations.

Minister of the Peace performs civil unions, religious and non-religious ceremonies, and vow renewals. Multiple packages are available to accommodate most any type of wedding and budget, some of which include consultations and customized vows. Rehearsal services are also offered, as well as pre-marital counseling to help couples begin their lives together.

Kissing couple
Wedding at Hidden Lake

4 Reviews for Trudi Cooper - Minister of the Peace

Crystal · Married on 11/23/2018

Full of Thabksgivinf

Trudi was amazing to work with. Very thorough, responsive, and insightful. We had a very intimate ceremony and thankfully she brought her husband to take photos for us. She thought of everything! Once she arrived her and husband took care of everything from making sure my Dad who was on Skype had a good view to keeping our son occupied. It was the perfect wedding for us! I’m incredibly grateful she made herself available during Thanksgiving weekend. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Trudi Cooper - Minister of the Peace's reply:

Thank YOU, Crystal! In this season of Thanksgiving, I'm so thankful to have been part of your beautiful wedding.

Adrienne · Married on 06/02/2018

We kinda planned our wedding last minute & we were scared we wouldn't be able to find someone available or able to make our dream wedding come true on such short notice. Trudi was up for the task & did a phenomenal job! She was very easy to talk to as well as work with. She was very responsive to all our emails, texts & calls. We had a particular vision for our wedding which Trudi took note of & was able to come up with the perfect wedding for us! We were truly blessed to be able to find someone who was able to pull our vision together & give us the most perfect day!! And she did it in a matter of a few weeks!! I would HIGHLY recommend Trudi as your wedding officiant!

Trudi Cooper - Minister of the Peace Pricing

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows