Minister Kate - Wedding Officiant

Germantown, MD View map

$200 Typical Price

I offer simple, modern twists on wedding ceremonies. I welcome all couples. I perform formal wedding ceremonies to marriage license signings and everything in between! I can perform a quick elopement ceremony and officiate a backyard wedding. I perform handfasting ceremonies and unity ceremonies. My full time job is being a mother to two wonderful sons, one who is brand new! Before I went out on maternity leave, I was working as the events coordinator/wedding planner for a winery in Leesburg, VA. On the side, I love to marry couples!

Ceremony and renewal of vows rates start at $250 (depending on date, location, mileage). Simple elopement ceremony with signing of a Montgomery County or Frederick County marriage license between $100-$150 depending on location, time, and date. Just make it legal marriage license signing is $50. A travel fee may apply to the base price. Often a quick elopement ceremony or marriage license signing can be performed within hours or days from your request if from Montgomery or Frederick County. Other counties in Maryland or the surrounding area, please contact me with more details and I can provide a quote. You can find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MinisterKatewineDMV

Please visit my website at www.ministerkatedmv.wixsite.com/wedmebykate-minister

Congrats on your engagement! I look forward to connecting with you and finding out how I can help you make your ceremony part of your dream wedding.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$200

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$50

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
No Denomination
Pagan

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MD

What languages do you speak?

English
    Brittany A. Married on 07/10/2021

Great officiant!

Kate was very kind, professional, and went above and beyond to deliver a good product even when dealing with a family emergency. We are so grateful!
  • Darlene
    Darlene S. Married on 04/20/2019

Minister Kate was perfect

And fit in perfectly with our rather unusual service. Her custom ceremony was so specific to us that I felt like she should have known us forever! We simply loved her!

Minister Kate - Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I have to say your wedding was truly fun and so much love filled the air. You were truly surrounded by love ones and it showed. One of the most joyful weddings I have ever witnessed!

Pricing

Minister Kate - Wedding Officiant Price Rates

Germantown Road Germantown, MD, 20874
Location of (Minister Kate - Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding