Vernon, NJ 07462 Map · Phone number

Minerals Resort & Spa 4
  • Cara

Cara · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Great Expereince!

I just booked my venue with Mineral Springs Resort in NJ. Nicole has been so helpful. I had previously went to a wedding there and had such an amazing time. As I looked for my venue nothing really compared. My fiancé and I ended up taking a trip to NJ and he fell in love with the venue and we booked right after. I can't wait for our wedding day!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Kiersten · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I were looking for a unique, "all in one" place and we found it here. The grounds and hotel are absolutely beautiful and well maintained. We opted to have our reception in the Sweetgrass Pavilion which was decorated perfectly to reflect our exact vision. Nicole was a pleasure to work with from booking the venue to the very last second of our day. She provided amazing guidance and quickly responded to any questions or concerns. Nicole genuinely listened and cared about our vision and provided us with our dream wedding. Her calm demeanor kept me at ease throughout the entire planning process and the day of set up- you are truly in good hands when working with her. Marcia was my bridal attendant and she went above and beyond to make sure our every need was met. The hotel staff was lovely. Brett, the Front Desk Manager, made sure everything ran smoothly. He ensured our guests were taken care of and provided with their welcome bags. In addition to our extreme satisfaction with Minerals Resort & Spa, our guests loved our venue! They raved about how beautiful it was, they enjoyed all the amenities and were beyond impressed with the delicious food and cocktails. I could go on for days about how incredible our experience was. I highly recommend Minerals to every bride and groom, especially if you are looking for something that is not a "cookie cutter" wedding.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I got married in the Pavillon at Minerals Hotel and the entire wedding weekend was amazing. We loved having all wedding activities centralized to the hotel and the garden ceremony space and covered Pavillon created the perfect romantic, garden party vibe we were going for. Nicole, Samantha and the whole Minerals staff were wonderful to work with. They were very responsive and they made sure every last detailed was taken care of throughout the wedding weekend.

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Minerals Resort & Spa 5
    Minerals Resort & Spa 6
    Minerals Resort & Spa 7
    Minerals Resort & Spa 8

Minerals Resort & Spa FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Military