Mindy Briar Photography

Milford, CT View map

Mindy Briar Photography is a professional wedding photography business based out of Milford, Connecticut. Mindy is happy to capture images that celebrate her clients. This could be services performed for betrothed couples on their wedding day, on a romantic excursion, or with the whole family. She endeavors to promote inspiration through her photos, exposing a beautiful narrative of love and connection. She delivers exuberance with each and every interaction, boosting the energy of her clients and their environment.

Mindy Briar Photography is pleased to provide exclusive and premier services to couples as they begin their new chapter together. Mindy encourages interested couples to reach out to her for inquiries, explaining what they are looking for and any other requirements they would like satisfied.

• Thomas
    Thomas Getting married on 09/10/2022

Incredible Photographer- Highly Recommend!

We hired Mindy as our wedding photographer. She just did our engagement shoot and the photos she took were better than we could have imagined. She was flexible with the date and time, and offered location suggestions. She understood our personalities and captured that in the photos she took. The photos are beautiful and she is so easy to work with. She is very down to earth and also professional. We were instantly comfortable with her, she took her time on the photos, and was really present with us throughout the shoot. I highly recommend Mindy for any of your photography needs and I can't wait for her to photograph our wedding.
  • Kelly
    Kelly O. Married on 07/24/2021

My wedding pictures are amazing!

My wedding day and photos wouldn't have been the same without Mindy! She was so attentive to detail, took any pictures I requested, made the whole process of the day nice and smooth, and the pictures she took came out amazing, I'm obsessed with my wedding photos! My husband and I couldn't be happier and would recommend her awesome photography skills to anyone getting married or having a special event!
  • Bethany
    Bethany Married on 07/09/2021

Unforgettable photoshoot experience

Mindy is an amazing photographer with a lot of talent and such a warm, easy-going personality. Right when we met to take my engagement pictures, I knew she was going to be awesome.

She made my fiancé and I feel super comfortable in front of the camera and came up with a ton of different poses and location suggestions. She is super fun and relaxed and didn't make us stressed out/nervous to take pictures. We had such a fun time and wish our shoot was longer!

We were able to get some sneak-peek shots shortly after our shoot which was a great peek into a very memorable shoot. We can't wait to print out some of these images for our home as well as save the dates!

We can't wait to have her shoot our big day next year and many milestone photoshoots to come!

Boston Post Rd Milford, CT, 06461
559-760-4523
Location of (Mindy Briar Photography)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding