Mindless Music Entertainment

Malibu, CA View map Visit website
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

One of the best wedding and private event Dj's in Ventura County! I have everything you need for your next private party, wedding and more! I offer more than 20 plus years experience specializing in weddings and club settings. I am available to cover everything from beginning to end of your event including processional / ceremony music, cocktail hour, dinner music, emcee and into the dancing part of the night!!. I have a vast library of multi-genre music for all tastes as well as spectacular lighting,Up-Lighting and have multipul PA set-ups to keep the music flowing the whole day! I work extremely well with timelines and help keep things on time and flowing.

With a club like mixing style the music will flow and keep people dancing through the night! I have the ability to edit song lengths for any songs needed for the ceremony, grand entrance, first dance, father/daughter and mother/son dances and any other songs needed through the night. Basiclly I will take care of you for things you think of and some you may not have. :) My job is to make sure I supply the soundtrack for you to have a memorable night!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,200

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Jalisa C. Married on 09/22/2022

Phenomenal Dj

Chris is incredible!!! Chris is very professional and responsive. He will cater to whatever your needs are and is flexible with any last minute chances. Chris helped make sure the timeline of the wedding went as planned. In addition, he made sure everyone had an incredible time. I would hire him a million times over!!
    Rose V. Married on 06/11/2022

Greatest DJ Ever!!

Where to start?! He worked with the music that we wanted. He went above and beyond when it came to attending to us the bride and groom. (Served us drinks and made sure we were always taken care of). He mixed our music flawlessly. He arranged the parents' dance songs beautifully. Especially the Father/Daughter dance song which was mixed from an English version to Spanish. His energy was lively and no one stopped dancing the entire night. Would only recommend him to everyone!!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Mindless Music Entertainment 1
Exclusive

Malibu Malibu, CA, 90265
(805) 377-5016
Location of (Mindless Music Entertainment)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding