Miltoni's Signature Events

Nottingham, MD View map
$2,300 Package Price

$2,300 Package Price

Miltoni's Signature Events is a Full Event Planning & Design House, specializing in Wedding Planning, Event Planning & Decor. We pride ourselves on our ability to take our clients' vision and transform it into an outstanding reality. From budget creation and guidance, vendor selections and management, guest list management, engagement session styled shoot design, event props, color schematics, linen and accessory selections, to amazing floral arrangements, and everything event decor. Miltoni's Signature provides the total planning and decor package to “wow” you and your guests, leaving a long-lasting memory to be treasured and cherished forever.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ana P. Married on 06/13/2021

What Dreams Are Made Of

I cannot stress enough how beautiful and perfect our big day was!! It was literally everything we dreamed of and more and we couldn’t of done it without our wedding coordinator and designer Uche of @miltonissignature 🤍🤍 We met in December 2019 and have been rocking it out ever since! When I tell you he rolled with all the punches of Covid-19 and my nutty shenanigans, I mean it. The icing on the cake was us both having the crazy idea to have all the guests in white!! It was EPIC. The journey of getting us down the aisle was one for the books but we did it. If given the chance to do it all over again, I totally would. 10/10 🥰🥰🥰 #foreverbrandana
    Liddie Married on 10/05/2018
    I am very fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with Miltoni's Signature Events to do decor and coordinate all three ceremonies for my wedding! I contacted Anthony and his team less than 3 months to my wedding date, and they all worked tirelessly to produce a beautiful and successful wedding experience for me, my family, and guests. Anthony is very personable and even advised me in other areas such as make up and garments. The team was responsive, professional, flexible, empathetic, and delivered beautiful results. For instance, even when my guests were running late, or I, the bride was running late to one of my ceremonies, the team worked things out so that all ceremonies still ran on schedule. What's more, my guests were still thoroughly pleased and enjoyed the events despite a long delay. As a bride, I felt that I was in good hands. I did not feel too stressed while I planned or during my wedding since I trusted Miltoni's Signature Events to deliver exceptional results.

Miltoni's Signature Events's reply:

Thanks, Mrs. C.
    It Was Our Pleasure Coordinating and Design Your Wedding Weekend. Thanks For Trusting Us and Happy Married Life.
    Tegs Married on 02/24/2018
    This vendor was exceptional, every thing went has expected.

Miltoni's Signature Events's reply:

Thanks, Tegs For Trust Us To Deliver. Thanks For Always Working With Us and All The Referrals, It Is Our Pleasure Working With You and Mr. O

Deals

Miltoni's Signature Events 1
Exclusive

7 Benn Way Nottingham, MD, 21236
410-834-8740
Location of (Miltoni's Signature Events)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding