Northville, MI 48167 Map · Phone number

e08c19620279f7ee 1508348481191 dsc1102
screen shot 2017 10 19 at 11 45 38 am

4 Reviews for Mill Race Village-Northville Historical Society

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2012

We used Mill Race Village as our ceremony site. We had picked this site because you rent the whole village so you can either use the church or have an outdoor ceremony at the gazebo. My husband really wanted an outdoor wedding but I was only ok with that if we had a solid back up. As it turned out, it was over 100 degrees on the wedding so we ended up using the air conditioned chapel. It was very nice and I got a lot of comments on how cute and unique the property was. I highly recommend Mill Race Village!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Dorrie · Married on 09/26/2009

Love this cute litte church! It was really quaint and the seating was perfect! We got a lot of compliments for choosing that as our ceremony location. Everyone there is SO helpful!

Sent on 01/04/2010

Cassandra · Married on 07/31/2010

This place was perfect! My husband and I were married in the church, and it couldn't have been a more perfect venue. All of our guests loved it, and raved about it. I had alot of people tell me the church reminded them of the church in the movie A Walk To Remember. The grounds were maintaned well, and had beautiful settings for photos. Unfortunatley it rained so it was hot humid, and after a few pictures we all were ready to go. We stuck it out, and got a few wonderful shots. If we had more of set up time, we probably would have decorated more, but the simplicity of it was beautiful. I recommed this place to friends all the time!

Sent on 02/03/2011

Mill Race Village-Northville Historical Society FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 195.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 195.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 685.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 685.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Parking
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Park, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• Northville, MI, 48167 See on map