About Mike McCall, Spanish Guitarist

Warm, Romantic Spanish Guitar for Your Special Day

I am a solo spanish guitar player performing at weddings, private parties, corporate events and restaurants throughout the bay area.  Each year I perform at dozens of weddings from Monterey to Napa Valley.  Having a spanish guitar player at your event provides you and your guests with something unique, something beautiful, something memorable.  My professionalism is matched only by my passion for playing and both will serve to help make your day truly special!

I also have won Brides Choice Awards for the last 3 years!  I take what I do very seriously, but am able to execute with a very calm demeanor.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: San Francisco, Monterey, Napa Valley

Follow Mike McCall, Spanish Guitarist on

10 Reviews for Mike McCall, Spanish Guitarist

We hired Mike to play at our wedding in Glen Ellen after checking out a couple of his performances on the coast. Not only did he provide us with beautiful music for our ceremony and reception, but he was super responsive to emails, very professional and extremely kind. He was even able to add an extra hour on to our time with him after the contract was all signed. Worth every penny and then some. If you are interested in Spanish guitar for your event, I could not recommend Mike more highly.

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Mike is a really talented guitarist, and our ceremony music was beautiful. He had a lot of music samples and references online, and was super easy to deal with -- very responsive and flexible.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kathy and Dan, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I had the pleasure of have Mike play for our wedding. He was so responsive to emails, which was great for a stressed bride. He cared about about every detail, and even took two of our favorite songs and played them that night. My husband was so happy when he heard "Dixie" as it had been a surprise. Mike made our wedding perfect! We loved having him play at our wedding, as did our guests!

Profile Picture lara, 6/16/12, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1316625348622 guitarsmall
220x220 sq 1316625333662 mikewallsmall2
220x220 sq 1329012268766 mikewallsmall

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I worked with Mike at The Mountain Terrace in Woodside last year. He played guitar during the ceremony and cocktail hour while I provided music for dinner and dancing.He arrived early and introduced himself. I immediately knew he was a complete professional. His equipment was small and unobtrusive but put out plenty of crystal clear sound. He played a number of classical and Spanish songs and everything I heard was fantastic. They complimented the outdoors atmosphere of the venue perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mike to anyone looking for an acoustic guitarist and look forward to working with him in the future!

Professionalism, high quality musicianship, and a friendly demeanor characterize my thinking about Mike McCall. As an officiant I've worked with him at weddings and I've attended events where he was a delight to listen to. Among the hundreds of musicians I've worked with over the years, he is one I highly recommend and always feel confident he will do a good job before, during, and after the ceremony.

1 Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94115   See On Map