325 West 38th street #407, New York, NY 10013 Map · Phone number

About Mika Inatome Custom Bridal

In your heart, you know what you want to wear on your wedding day but cannot find the one. The dress which reflect you!! Your personality, your style.....

Then, try custom create it with Mika. Mika has over 25 years of experiences and have over 5500 very happy brides, she will make your dream into reality.

image4
1d891431012295

17 Reviews for Mika Inatome Custom Bridal

Eriko · Married on 09/24/2016

She makes me smile!
    Mika inatome 's dress line is perfect
    Under the hip line, like a mermaid line is nice
    It 's like a princess!
    Thank u.

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • Genette

Genette · Married on 09/10/2016

Mika made my wedding! I went to 4 other big NYC bridal shops and nothing made me feel special. I had read about Mika in NY magazine and thought I'd give her a shot. When I went to see her, I showed Mika pictures of what I liked from a few other dresses and in no time she sketched out my dream dress!!! I fell in love with it right then and there.

I trusted Mika to design and sew my dress and when it was done. it was even more beautiful than I had imagined. Delicate French lace, buttons down the back and a custom veil where the lace perfectly ended where my dress started. Mika was flexible and worked so hard to make it perfect. She always has a positive attitude and a smile on her face.

I highly recommend Mika - she is an artist and a professional. Believe that she will create a beautiful dress just for you!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Jenny · Married on 08/13/2016

Mika does a great job of listening to you and will take time to look at any pics of dresses you've tried on or dresses you've pinned. The more input you provide, the more personal the dress and experience. She's also very upfront about talking budgets and will keep you realistic about what you can and cannot do within your budget, while never sacrificing quality or creativity. After a 5 minute consultation, she sketched out a dress that looked like exactly what I wanted, before I could even realize what I actually wanted!

We had a few fittings - one to take measurements, another in a muslin (cheap cotton) copy of the design to double check measurements before going into production, and a handful in the dress itself to perfect the measurements so that the dress fit like a glove on my wedding day. I found myself actually looking forward to my appointments with Mika, who was always so welcoming and personable in her studio apartment it was like visiting with a friend (a super talented one, at that). She has a terrific eye for detail and will not let you leave until both she and you are 100% happy with the dress.

I went from being a skeptic to being completely in love with my wedding dress, thanks to Mika. I felt like my dress was a perfect representation of me, and could feel like myself on my wedding day, while dancing up a storm and staying comfortable (one piece of criteria that went into the design). I received a ton of compliments (the most important one being from my now husband), and the most spot-on compliment I received was, "your dress looks like it was MADE for you." Well, it was!

Thank you again, Mika, for your amazing work and friendship, I had a blast working with you and am really going to miss our sessions in your studio!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Mika Inatome Custom Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally