Miguel Ocque Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,995 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,995 Most Popular Price

My name is Miguel Ocque and I am a professional photographer serving South Florida. I also travel domestically and international. I specialize in capturing the spontaneous smiles, unforgettable laughs and people living in the moment. Your job is to relax and have a good time knowing that those moments will be documented for you to relive forever. I am crazy about making memories. My style is simple. I like to tell the story unfolding in front of me. Building a real connection with real couples. I look forward to documenting your story!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,995

High-Res Images
Trash The Dress
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Negatives
Prints

Chabely Married on 03/26/2022

Best photographer ever!!

What can I say about Miguel other than he is a genius at what he does. Miguel is professional, caring, sweet, and truly dedicated to getting the best photos. My husband and I first did our engagement photos and my husband was kind of hesitant since he does not like photos. Well, on the day of the photos my husband felt soo comfortable and enjoyed this whole process. Miguel was funny and so friendly. Isis was his assistant and we requested him for her to be there on the day of the wedding out of how much we loved her and enjoyed her being there. In our engagement photos other than coming out of this world we truly enjoyed the process. On the day of our wedding, we were so excited to have Miguel and his team being Castor, Isis, and Miguel himself. They were all so attentive to detail and had fun with us which also mattered to my husband and I. The whole process with Miguel and his team was really one of a kind and we would do it all over again. We love Miguel and he deserves all of the good things that come his way. Thank you Miguel for being the best, we cannot wait to work with you again soon!
  • Silvia
    Silvia C. Married on 03/05/2022

Absolutely Stunning!

Capturing our special day was one of the most important requirements for me. Being able to look back at our pictures and relive every special moment of our magical day. Miguel and team are an absolute pleasure to work with. We’ve had the honor to share two family weddings with him and it’s probably the best investment we’ve made for our special day. He is an absolute blast to work with! Professional, funny, humble, and passionate about his work. The best in the industry, no doubt!
  • Melissa
    Melissa A. Married on 02/22/2022

Miguel & his team are the GOAT

Miguel and his team made our wedding day one we will never forget. I found Miguel through my friend. They were on time, professional, very nice, and super funny! Day of, he was the MOST patient person with me as I am a fairly awkward in photos and made both Of us feel super comfortable and confident when he was snapping his photos. I can't imagine anyone else doing a better job! He also made sure everyone's face was visible when taking the large family picture after our ceremony. I am COMPLETELY IN LOVE with every single one of our photos and am blown away by the incredibleness of his work. He is not only a photographer that I will surely work with again, but also a friend that I know I will be recommending to all my friends and family for future events.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Grand Wedding Films Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

Power Parties Power Parties Wedding DJs

Not only is he very talented being the camera his personality and passion makes his work shine brighter! Highly recommend Miguel!!!!

Curtiss Mansion Curtiss Mansion Mansion Weddings

Miguel is an Artist! All of his couples tell me they adore working with him. I've seen him turn the most serious groom into into a romantic stud. I love having Miguel at the Mansion because it means I am guaranteed some Gorgeous photos for all our social media and website!!! Thank you Miguel and please come back to the Mansion soon. :)

2618 Nw 97th Ave Miami, FL, 33172
305-520-9820
Location of (Miguel Ocque Photography)

Miguel Ocque Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Miguel Ocque Photography include in the starting price?

Miguel Ocque Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Proofs

What photography services does Miguel Ocque Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Miguel Ocque Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Trash The Dress
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Miguel Ocque Photography offer?

Miguel Ocque Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Miguel Ocque Photography offer?

Miguel Ocque Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Miguel Ocque Photography offer for wedding events?

Miguel Ocque Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Miguel Ocque Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Miguel Ocque Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding