Miguel Ocque Photography Reviews

Miguel Ocque Photography 6
Miguel Ocque Photography 7
  • Y

yany · Married on 01/20/2019

Miguel and his team make Magic happen!

I have been obsessed with Miguel Ocque's work prior to being engaged. So when I said "Yes!" the first thing I did was reach out to inquire about pricing. I put my obsession aside and did my research & spoke with a many other photographers, but I continued to compare everyone elses work to Miguel's and there is simply no camparison. When my fiance and I met him, he was so down to earth and his work truly spoke for itself, so we booked him on the spot. I got talk to Miguel, his assistant photographers, his office assistant Adri and even his wife, and they were all so nice, helpful, & always available to answer any of our questions. Our wedding was two weeks ago and I can only rave about our wonderful experience, Miguel and his team were truly AMAZING! Not only do took pictures of every detail and every chance they have, but they helped me with my veil, the train of dress, carried my bouquet for me when it got heavy, made us laugh, and were so nice throughout the day. Miguel truly goes the extra mile to get the perfect shot, him and his team member pulled an acrobatic stunt to hang my dress up for a photo on the hanger, he'll even kneel on the ground in the middle of the street to get the picture he envisions. Miguel is not only a wonderful photographer, but he is an expert in poses, expressions, and has a vision for images that is beyond words! His work is art!

Miguel Ocque Photography 8
    Miguel Ocque Photography 9
    Miguel Ocque Photography 10
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolute Perfection!

After getting engaged, we knew that for us photography was the most important aspect of our wedding. We searched online, for recommendations from friends, and then came across Miguel Ocque on Instagram and became obsessed with his work! We made an appointment to meet with him and when we first met Miguel we instantly bonded and became friends. It took all of 5 minutes to make our decision, and it was the easiest and best decision that we made for our wedding. Over the next year we waited impatiently, because we knew the amazing art he creates and wanted to see a picture of us on his instagram. His wife and team were so helpful leading up to our engagement shoot with scheduling and helping us pick outfits that would look the best. Our engagement shoot was so much fun and the images were unbelievable! While planning for our big day, I knew the one thing that we didn’t have to stress about was our photos. Miguel captures everything so perfectly, he is so easy to work with, and you can tell that he LOVES what he does. He will stand on chairs, rocks, lay on the ground, anything to get that amazing photo! Miguel will guide you throughout the entire process and welcomes any ideas whole heartedly. Miguel is absolutely the best in the business. Don’t wait, and make sure you book him now before its too late!

Gretter · Married on 12/21/2018

Let me start at the beginning with Miguel--I am from DC but getting married in MIA. My wedding planner set a whole date of appointments with wedding planners for me and thankfully Miguel was the first one on the list! After 10 minutes with him and seeing how immediately comfortable my fiance and I both were, I knew I didn't want to go anywhere else--I called my planner and had her cancel the rest of the day. Everything with Miguel and his staff is easy going, well-organized, and incredibly sweet. If you're looking for someone that is more than a vendor and will immediately feel like family, Miguel is it!! I booked my sessions early and spent 7 months of GUSHING at his work on instagram, with each picture I became more and more excited for my engagement session and wedding. When it was finally our turn, Miguel was seriously a dream to work with. He was patient, funny, comfortable, and just so passionate about his work. You can see his face light up when he gets that perfect shot and it just makes you want to take pictures for hours! I felt so stressed getting all the outfits and small details together for these pictures and the tension was evident at the beginning of the shoot but within 2 minutes, I was relaxed and laughing/kissing the love of my life (all because Miguel said so haha). Seriously, there aren't enough ways to repay this man and his team for capturing our love! If you need a photographer for ANY OCCASION, do yourself a favor and stop! Just call Miguel right now and schedule an appointment or look at his instagram if you need further convincing! This is the person who I will be choosing to photograph all of our special moments from now until he decides to retire!! I was going to wait until the wedding to write this review but I couldn't hold in how spectacular this man is, seriously can't wait!

Miguel Ocque Photography 11

M & A Lazo · Married on 12/15/2018

It has been great working with Miguel and his team so far!

Miguel is the sweetest and will go the extra mile to make sure you get the amazing shots you want and deserve. My wedding was yesterday evening, and even seeing some shots straight out of the camera they were perfect and truly embodied how magical and special the day was for my husband and I. He was on time, diligent, and truly professional. It has been a blessing to work with him so far!

Jeannette · Married on 12/15/2018

Phenomenal!!!

Miguel and his crew were amazing !!! The fluency in their work immediately let’s you know that they are experts and creates a trustworthy feeling towards them. For my wedding on 12/22/18 Miguel and his crew made my husband and I feel like superstars by following us with cameras from every angle making sure to capture every single special moment that day. It’s amazing how their expertise and professionalism can turn around the mood of a very stressful day where everything is suppose to go perfectly smooth (in a perfect world) lol. I can still remember how nervous and stressed out i was the morning of my wedding but that all changed once Miguel arrived with his cámara crew to capture special moments with our dearest family members. A wedding day is stressful, however it’s importang to realize that it’s your special day and I can truthfully say that Miguel and his team are great at helping you feel that way! I would totally recommend Miguel Ocque to anyone who wants top quiality photos and professionalism.

Marisel · Married on 12/02/2018

Engagement/wedding

Miguel and his whole team are all amazing. So easy going and can just see his love/passion for photography. My husband and I loved allll of the masterpieces and captured the greatest day of our lives with such awesome pictures.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Your search for a photographer is over!

From our very first meeting, (a consultation via FaceTime) Miguel became our friend. We knew instantly that he was the man that we wanted in charge of the most important part of the most important day of our lives thus far. He and his team are flawlessly professional: incredibly responsive and attentive, their website and emails are efficient and polished. I was so nervous at our engagement shoot (I am not one of those women who like being in photos!) and Miguel made me feel not only comfortable, but confident. Our session was so much fun and the images he got were out of this world and our wall art is just stunning. Miguel’s artistry is unparalleled and my wedding pictures are a shining example of what this team has to offer. I couldn’t be happier with our investment. Y’all have to remember that these are memories that will last a lifetime and then some! Ya really want to make sure that you are putting your money with a skillful, experienced, and knowledgeable authority in the field... but maybe more importantly, with someone who values love, who cares about what you care about, and with someone who can promise, without a doubt, to capture your wedding and all its little details in the best light, figuratively and literally speaking.

Miguel Ocque Photography 12

Allison · Married on 11/16/2018

There are no words

Miguel made us feel so comfortable and excited to take our pictures. I tend to become really awkward when being photographed but we felt so relaxed and guided that it was a breeze.

Nicole Worobel · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Decision Ever

We couldn’t be happier with our decision to choose Miguel to capture our wedding memories! He made the effort to really get to know us before the wedding, which was incredibly comforting and saved us a lot of stress on our big day. My husband and I aren't really extroverted when it comes to taking pictures, but he was able to direct us into the perfect poses. His attention to detail and personal touch really showed in the pictures.

• Jannette

Jannette Garcia · Married on 11/04/2018

Our Wedding photographer

Miguel Ocque is hands down the best photographer. If you are having a wedding look no further. He is a nice easy outgoing photographer that is always there for you when you need him. Miguel knows what looks good in a picture from lighting to poses to his incredible techniques with his flashes. We did not know how to pose for pictures but Miguel took his time and showed us how to pose. Since the day we hired him as our photographer we knew we made the perfect choice. Before, during, and after the wedding he was always available. He is so talented that he can DJ and still take awesome pictures of you. All of his albums and frames are all top notch quality. If you want to see his work look at his Instagram account and you will see his amazing work. We have him now as family and photographer for life.

• Dominique

Dominique · Married on 10/20/2018

Best in the Business

I don’t think I have enough words to say how amazing Miguel and his team are! From the first time we met a year before the wedding, I knew he was going to be my photographer and never questioned it. Miguel and his team are so professional and kind. My husband and I are slightly camera shy so I knew going into the wedding it was going to be tough for Miguel but it wasn’t! Not only was he able to capture amazing pictures, but he made us happy and confident while taking every single picture. He is so positive and genuinely loves what he does. Upon viewing our pictures when they were ready, I cried like a baby because I could have never imagined our wedding pictures to be like a dream fairytale wedding. To say that I strongly recommend him and his team for your wedding is an understatement. You are CRAZY if you don’t pick the best photographer in Miami! Miguel, thank you for everything!

Miguel Ocque Photography 13
    Miguel Ocque Photography 14

Jamelle Tolson · Married on 10/07/2018

Royster/ Tolson Wedding

Miguel made our wedding day perfect. His professionalism and creativity is unprecedented

• Lorena

Lorena · Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing experience!

Miguel was my photographer for my wedding and some family sessions and he *stays* as my photographer for upcoming events. I can’t express how satisfied I am with his service. All who have gotten married know how stressful wedding planning is, how much it can take from you emotionally. Amongst the chaos that wedding planning is , Migue was a genuine breath of fresh air. His skills as a photographer can’t be disputed, he has a nature gift for photography. He doesn’t only take pictures , but he captures the moment in every shot. Yet, it’s his personality that makes him outshine other photographers. During the entire time that we’ve worked together it has never felt as if I hired just a photographer, but a friend. Every time we would see each other it felt as we were life long friends catching up with each other. Always making me laugh , always making me forget the stress of planning a wedding. That isn’t something you can buy, it’s something you are born with. Long story short , with Miguel you aren’t just getting an amazing photographer, but a great friend , peace of mind and life long happy memories!

Dayana · Married on 09/02/2018

Wedding of a lifetime

I started planning my wedding with the thought of photos and video being the most important detail of the wedding. I was pregnant at the time and miguel and his team accommodated a maternity session since I already had done my engagement a year before. (Still regretting not getting to
    Miguel on time for that). Miguel and his team paid close attention to the dynamics of my family and made sure to capture the most memorable moments of our wedding. He was is kind,patient and fun during what was one of the happiest days of our lives. The pictures are those of a fairytale book or things you see in movies. Can't wait to fill my walls with all his beautiful masterpieces. Even more so miguel has become family and we are so excited to be a client for life because he is truly the best photographer in the world! Very much looking forward to our post wedding photoshoot in NYC coming up. Can't imagine being in my favorite city with my favorite photographer. Thank you so much to miguel and his team for all that they do! Which is alot, they truly go above and beyond!

Miguel Ocque Photography 15
  • Yajaira

Yajaira Huertas · Married on 08/04/2018

Extraordinary

Using him was rhe best decision we ever made!

• Nicole

Nicole Zayas · Married on 08/03/2018

Truly blessed

We are so so blessed that Miguel Ocque was our photographer for our wedding. Both my husband and I felt extremely comfortable before, during, and after the day of the wedding. Miguel, his assistant Castro, and his staff were the absolute best. They made us feel so special. I didn’t even have to tell them what I wanted because without even saying it... what I wanted and MORE was delivered. The pictures are magical and spectacular!!! I was choking up at the studio premiere. He truly captures the moments that mean the most. I highly recommend this photographer to any couple. Without them our wedding just wouldn’t have been the same.

Miguel Ocque Photography 16

Tabytha · Married on 07/28/2018

Having a wedding is already stressful. Add being pregnant to the mix and you get one emotional bride whom, at times, didn’t feel her best. Miguel and his team went above and beyond to not only ease my anxiety, but make me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. What we expected and what we got were two totally different things. Miguel and his team were professional, warm, cool and collected under pressure and made sure to get my entire party in photos we’ll cherish for a lifetime. Every opportunity they saw for an incredible shot they took it. They exceeded every expectation one could have. We are so grateful his team helped to make our day unforgettable. We’ve found our photographer for life! Maternity shoot to come!!!

Kedelim · Married on 07/21/2018

Forever grateful for the work and magic Miguel puts into all of his work. From engagement to Wedding Day I never worried about my photography, because Miguel and his team make it so easy and comfortable... you really live in the moment as they captures it. I’m always in awe with the results. I’m so lucky I get to relive the majic of our wedding night with our spectacular photos!

Miguel Ocque Photography 17
    Miguel Ocque Photography 18
    Miguel Ocque Photography 19

Mara · Married on 07/01/2018

Miguel and his team were amazing to work with! We did a package including engagement, boudoir, wedding and post wedding photos and couldn’t be happier! The photos all look spectacular, better than we imagined. Miguel and his team were super nice and patient throughout all of our encounters. They treat us like friends having fun and made us feel very comfortable. We definitely recommend him as a photographer and can’t wait to work with him again in the future!

Miguel Ocque Photography 20
    Miguel Ocque Photography 21
    Miguel Ocque Photography 22
    Miguel Ocque Photography 23

Natalie · Married on 06/23/2018

Working with Miguel and his team was amazing. They were comfortable to work with, funny, and paid attention to all the details. Miguel made sure everything was perfect before every photo. We didn't have to worry about a thing because we knew he was taking care of creating the pictures we dreamed of. We fell in love with our engagement photos, and knew that our wedding photos would only come out even more magical. Every single moment was captured from beginning to end. Our photos tell our beautiful story <3 Miguel and his team will do a spectacular job at your next event!

Cristina · Married on 06/22/2018

A Picture Perfect Fairytale

Where do I begin with Miguel and his team? For years now I’ve been wanting to work with Miguel. Unfortunately he was not able to photograph my wedding due to scheduling. But as life would have it, he was available for a post wedding session shortly after our nuptials. Without a doubt in my mind, or the slightest hesitation, Miguel made my dream wedding come true. He captured the essence of love between my husband and I. The classic Miguel Ocque look with a twist of the Gonzalez’s. He made us feel comfortable and made us look like models. The moment I saw our photos, after our session with him, my eyes filled with tears as it was everything I ever pictured my wedding photos would look like. I was nervous going into the session having not had the best previous experiences, but Miguel and his team assured me that everything would be okay and they surpassed my expectations. Not only did I feel like a princess during my session, but I have magical photos to last me a lifetime. I am a forever client of his, and will make sure that all my future photo sessions are with him and his team. Brides, and any future clients, I highly recommend Miguel, it is worth the time and truly an experience of a lifetime.

Rosali · Married on 06/16/2018

Miguel’s team is absolutely amazing! We fell in love with our engagement pictures — so we wanted them for the wedding. While Miguel himself was not available for my wedding date, he sent me his associates Castor & Hernan who were just as awesome! They were very nice, cooperative, and fun to work with! The pictures came out AMAZING (again) and Miguel met with me to view and edit the photos, and select our favorites for the album and canvases. He pays attention to every detail when editing the photos to make sure they are perfect. He truly loves what he does! The experience was great from start to finish. We are definitely clients for life!!! We highly recommend Miguel and his team for our photos!

Natalie · Married on 06/02/2018

Where to begin, Miguel and his team are amazing! We chose Miguel after my sister and brother in law had him for their wedding. Other than being an amazing photographer he makes you feel so comfortable at all times. My husband doesn’t like to take pictures, Miguel knew it and made the experience bareable for him. We love all our pictures, any problem we had it was fixed right away. My husband and I work very different schedules and his team made sure to accommodate for that when making our viewing appointments. I have known Miguel and his team now for about 3 years and I recommend them whole heartedly. Everything is organized and very professional. The quality of his pictures are amazing, he does not disappoint! If you’re looking for a photographer you’ve found a great one!

Miguel Ocque Photography 24
    Miguel Ocque Photography 25

Catherine · Married on 06/02/2018

First off I want to begin by saying Miguel Ocque and his staff are the BEST OF THE BEST! When my husband and I began to plan our dream wedding, I knew the FIRST thing I had to have was Miguel as my photographer!! I had been following Miguel and his beautiful work on instagram for so long, even before I got engaged. I just want to say Miguel was the best decision we made! His photography is a work of ART! He is the most talented, hardworking, sweetest and funniest photographer. He knows how to make you feel comfortable and helps you in perfecting the poses to deliver amazing creative shots! I recommend Miguel and staff for all your photography needs! He captured the wedding of our dreams and we will forever be grateful for choosing Miguel and trusting him with our beautiful day! Also, Miguel's staff is the best, they are very attentive and nice. My husband and I know that Miguel is now part of our family and we are looking forward to having him capture more amazing memories in the future!

xoxo, Cathy & Nelson <3

Kira · Married on 05/27/2018

Miguel and his team were incredible. He was by far my favorite vendor to work with. Miguel’s work not only speaks for itself, but he is an amazing human being as well. Everyone who met Miguel on my wedding day commented on how great he was. We recently had our photo viewing and I am already so pleased. I can’t wait to see all of the finished products And I look forward to working with Miguel in the future.