Miguel Ocque Photography Reviews

Miguel Ocque Photography 7
  • O

Oh My · Getting married on 10/01/2019

Wedding Planners LOVE Miguel Ocque

As a wedding planner, I can attest to Miguel's promptness, professionalism, and fun attitude on event day. He and his team are a pleasure to work with, keeping everything on schedule, and making sure the entire wedding party is having a blast during photos. He'll capture the special moments from your big day in ways that you'll cherish forever. He is thorough in his emails and calls to ensure we are creating a day that is completely tailored to you.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Roxy Roa · Married on 08/09/2019

Maternity Pictures

Miguel is amazing ! They way he makes you feel so comfortable while taking pictures is great. He also worked great with my son which made me extremely happy. Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!

Miguel and his team were nothing short of absolutely exceptional and perfect. He was the first meeting I had and I booked him on the spot because I didn't want to lose him and his team! The engagement pictures were breathtaking, and the wedding pictures brought tears to my eyes. His associate photographers covered my wedding and they were exceptional!!! I felt so comfortable with them around, they were so sweet and personable. They felt like family. Bottom line, BOOK MIGUEL AND HIS TEAM! They are the best, words can't even describe the feelings. I will always recommend to Miguel and his team. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Heidi Lugo · Married on 06/03/2019

Excellent, Amazing and Fantastic!!! Let’s do it again.

Very fun to work with! Excellent quality and customer service. His pictures are amazing and his place is very elegant. He is taking the whole pictures process to another level!! This is the second time I was lucky enough to have Miguel and his team capture most of the special moments of our life’s. He is open to feedback and is really nice to see how he enjoy his work and teach others.

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Miguel Ocque Photography 8

Andriana · Married on 06/01/2019

Miguel and his Team are now FAMILY

It has taken my husband and I quite some time to come up with exactly the right words to encapsulate the love we have for Miguel and his entire team. From the moment we met him, he was instant family. Miguel’s talent and artwork captures the intimate moments that NO one normally sees, and no one would EXPECT to see in stills. He literally recreated our wedding in images - all of the butterflies, the happy tears and joy that not only my husband and I shared, but what was shared amongst our entire family. Miguel is not only the best in Miami, but the best in the country [if not world ;)] What was extremely impressive after viewing our photos was his and his teams’ ability to capture all of the important moments (and more) without ever feeling intrusive or forced. We received almost a thousand photos -all of which were professionally done. We had approximately 115 people attend our wedding and after viewing our photos were thrilled to see that each guest had been photographed and are so excited to send them photos to remember our day. Not only Miguel, but EVERY member of his team was equally kind, respectful, and FUN to be around. To be honest, we were at first hesitant to include videography because it increased the total cost. But, after viewing our video, we couldn’t be happier. Our video also recreated the magic and happiness that was our entire wedding day. There were so many happy tears while watching our day over again and it was the perfect length. Miguel also provided us with multiple versions (one including the speeches vs. one without) which is ideal depending on our audience. All in all, if we had to get married again, there is no doubt in our minds that we would hire Miguel and his team again for both photos and videography. I am one of three girls in my family, and was the last to get married, and I had multiple family members and guests tell us that Miguel and his team were the best they have ever seen. My husband and I wholeheartedly recommend Miguel for your special day.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Martinez · Married on 05/13/2019

Post wedding shoot💓

Oh wow where to start, a whole year we waited for this incredible experience, and after careful planning and a couple of phone calls it finally happened. Miguel you are Literally our reason to visit Miami all the way from South Texas and we don't regret it one bit, you are amazing! Thank you for your patience, guidance and most of all the amazing, literally AMAZING memories we will get to cherish for the rest of our lives 💓 thank you for making us feel so comfortable and for showing us your beautiful city, words cannot explain the gratitude that we have and we definitely can't thank you and your team enough for this wonderful experience! We hope to see you again real soon 😘💓

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Verdes · Married on 03/16/2019

Dream team

The best way I can describe Miguel and his team is that they are nothing short of exceptional and the photos they create are truly MAGICAL and BREATH TAKING! Each and every time I look at my wedding photos I feel as if I’m reliving that day. His photos truly tell the story of your wedding day and capture EVERY SINGLE special moment and emotion that you experienced! Miguel’s passion for photography radiates in all his photos and ESPECIALLY in all his (as my mom likes to call them) “EPIC” shots! They NEVER fail to be a knock out! I was OBSESSED with all the beautiful photos he captures with the flowing veils on his brides and because he knew that, he made sure to get a bunch of beautiful veil shots on my wedding day and post wedding day session! Miguel and his team are just genuinely great people who make you feel comfortable from the very first time you meet them. Your wedding day can be so stressful and nerve wrecking but Miguel makes it so fun and relaxing that you’ll find yourself just enjoying the moment without a care in the world! I truly couldn’t have asked for a better DREAM TEAM for my wedding! I will forever be grateful to him and his team for being a part of my wedding dreams coming true!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Miguel Ocque Photography 20
    Miguel Ocque Photography 21
    Miguel Ocque Photography 22

Angie · Married on 03/15/2019

The best experience I ever had

He loves what he does, For that he is the best. I couldn’t choose any one better.
    You will love to work with him the moment you call to make the appointment.

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Y

yany · Married on 01/20/2019

Miguel and his team make Magic happen!

I have been obsessed with Miguel Ocque's work prior to being engaged. So when I said "Yes!" the first thing I did was reach out to inquire about pricing. I put my obsession aside and did my research & spoke with a many other photographers, but I continued to compare everyone elses work to Miguel's and there is simply no camparison. When my fiance and I met him, he was so down to earth and his work truly spoke for itself, so we booked him on the spot. I got talk to Miguel, his assistant photographers, his office assistant Adri and even his wife, and they were all so nice, helpful, & always available to answer any of our questions. Our wedding was two weeks ago and I can only rave about our wonderful experience, Miguel and his team were truly AMAZING! Not only do took pictures of every detail and every chance they have, but they helped me with my veil, the train of dress, carried my bouquet for me when it got heavy, made us laugh, and were so nice throughout the day. Miguel truly goes the extra mile to get the perfect shot, him and his team member pulled an acrobatic stunt to hang my dress up for a photo on the hanger, he'll even kneel on the ground in the middle of the street to get the picture he envisions. Miguel is not only a wonderful photographer, but he is an expert in poses, expressions, and has a vision for images that is beyond words! His work is art!

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Miguel Ocque Photography 23
    Miguel Ocque Photography 24
    Miguel Ocque Photography 25
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolute Perfection!

After getting engaged, we knew that for us photography was the most important aspect of our wedding. We searched online, for recommendations from friends, and then came across Miguel Ocque on Instagram and became obsessed with his work! We made an appointment to meet with him and when we first met Miguel we instantly bonded and became friends. It took all of 5 minutes to make our decision, and it was the easiest and best decision that we made for our wedding. Over the next year we waited impatiently, because we knew the amazing art he creates and wanted to see a picture of us on his instagram. His wife and team were so helpful leading up to our engagement shoot with scheduling and helping us pick outfits that would look the best. Our engagement shoot was so much fun and the images were unbelievable! While planning for our big day, I knew the one thing that we didn’t have to stress about was our photos. Miguel captures everything so perfectly, he is so easy to work with, and you can tell that he LOVES what he does. He will stand on chairs, rocks, lay on the ground, anything to get that amazing photo! Miguel will guide you throughout the entire process and welcomes any ideas whole heartedly. Miguel is absolutely the best in the business. Don’t wait, and make sure you book him now before its too late!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Aileen Vento · Married on 01/12/2019

I loved my engagement and wedding pictures sooo much he is such an amazing Photographer

Miguel and his team are amazing if you have any events coming up you should definitely pick him as your photographer. I 100% recomend him. From the beginning to the end he will go above and beyond for you. We just got back from our honeymoon and already received our USB with all our wedding pictures. If you’re like me... very camera shy he works with you step by step and in the end you end up feeling like a super model!! He is definitely the best at what he does thank you for capturing and helping me keep my dream wedding memory’s forever.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Gretter · Married on 12/21/2018

Let me start at the beginning with Miguel--I am from DC but getting married in MIA. My wedding planner set a whole date of appointments with wedding planners for me and thankfully Miguel was the first one on the list! After 10 minutes with him and seeing how immediately comfortable my fiance and I both were, I knew I didn't want to go anywhere else--I called my planner and had her cancel the rest of the day. Everything with Miguel and his staff is easy going, well-organized, and incredibly sweet. If you're looking for someone that is more than a vendor and will immediately feel like family, Miguel is it!! I booked my sessions early and spent 7 months of GUSHING at his work on instagram, with each picture I became more and more excited for my engagement session and wedding. When it was finally our turn, Miguel was seriously a dream to work with. He was patient, funny, comfortable, and just so passionate about his work. You can see his face light up when he gets that perfect shot and it just makes you want to take pictures for hours! I felt so stressed getting all the outfits and small details together for these pictures and the tension was evident at the beginning of the shoot but within 2 minutes, I was relaxed and laughing/kissing the love of my life (all because Miguel said so haha). Seriously, there aren't enough ways to repay this man and his team for capturing our love! If you need a photographer for ANY OCCASION, do yourself a favor and stop! Just call Miguel right now and schedule an appointment or look at his instagram if you need further convincing! This is the person who I will be choosing to photograph all of our special moments from now until he decides to retire!! I was going to wait until the wedding to write this review but I couldn't hold in how spectacular this man is, seriously can't wait!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Miguel Ocque Photography 26

M & A Lazo · Married on 12/15/2018

It has been great working with Miguel and his team so far!

Miguel is the sweetest and will go the extra mile to make sure you get the amazing shots you want and deserve. My wedding was yesterday evening, and even seeing some shots straight out of the camera they were perfect and truly embodied how magical and special the day was for my husband and I. He was on time, diligent, and truly professional. It has been a blessing to work with him so far!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Jeannette · Married on 12/15/2018

Phenomenal!!!

Miguel and his crew were amazing !!! The fluency in their work immediately let’s you know that they are experts and creates a trustworthy feeling towards them. For my wedding on 12/22/18 Miguel and his crew made my husband and I feel like superstars by following us with cameras from every angle making sure to capture every single special moment that day. It’s amazing how their expertise and professionalism can turn around the mood of a very stressful day where everything is suppose to go perfectly smooth (in a perfect world) lol. I can still remember how nervous and stressed out i was the morning of my wedding but that all changed once Miguel arrived with his cámara crew to capture special moments with our dearest family members. A wedding day is stressful, however it’s importang to realize that it’s your special day and I can truthfully say that Miguel and his team are great at helping you feel that way! I would totally recommend Miguel Ocque to anyone who wants top quiality photos and professionalism.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Marisel · Married on 12/02/2018

Engagement/wedding

Miguel and his whole team are all amazing. So easy going and can just see his love/passion for photography. My husband and I loved allll of the masterpieces and captured the greatest day of our lives with such awesome pictures.

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Your search for a photographer is over!

From our very first meeting, (a consultation via FaceTime) Miguel became our friend. We knew instantly that he was the man that we wanted in charge of the most important part of the most important day of our lives thus far. He and his team are flawlessly professional: incredibly responsive and attentive, their website and emails are efficient and polished. I was so nervous at our engagement shoot (I am not one of those women who like being in photos!) and Miguel made me feel not only comfortable, but confident. Our session was so much fun and the images he got were out of this world and our wall art is just stunning. Miguel’s artistry is unparalleled and my wedding pictures are a shining example of what this team has to offer. I couldn’t be happier with our investment. Y’all have to remember that these are memories that will last a lifetime and then some! Ya really want to make sure that you are putting your money with a skillful, experienced, and knowledgeable authority in the field... but maybe more importantly, with someone who values love, who cares about what you care about, and with someone who can promise, without a doubt, to capture your wedding and all its little details in the best light, figuratively and literally speaking.

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Miguel Ocque Photography 27

Allison · Married on 11/16/2018

There are no words

Miguel made us feel so comfortable and excited to take our pictures. I tend to become really awkward when being photographed but we felt so relaxed and guided that it was a breeze.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Nicole Worobel · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Decision Ever

We couldn’t be happier with our decision to choose Miguel to capture our wedding memories! He made the effort to really get to know us before the wedding, which was incredibly comforting and saved us a lot of stress on our big day. My husband and I aren't really extroverted when it comes to taking pictures, but he was able to direct us into the perfect poses. His attention to detail and personal touch really showed in the pictures.

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Jannette

Jannette Garcia · Married on 11/04/2018

Our Wedding photographer

Miguel Ocque is hands down the best photographer. If you are having a wedding look no further. He is a nice easy outgoing photographer that is always there for you when you need him. Miguel knows what looks good in a picture from lighting to poses to his incredible techniques with his flashes. We did not know how to pose for pictures but Miguel took his time and showed us how to pose. Since the day we hired him as our photographer we knew we made the perfect choice. Before, during, and after the wedding he was always available. He is so talented that he can DJ and still take awesome pictures of you. All of his albums and frames are all top notch quality. If you want to see his work look at his Instagram account and you will see his amazing work. We have him now as family and photographer for life.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 10/20/2018

Best in the Business

I don’t think I have enough words to say how amazing Miguel and his team are! From the first time we met a year before the wedding, I knew he was going to be my photographer and never questioned it. Miguel and his team are so professional and kind. My husband and I are slightly camera shy so I knew going into the wedding it was going to be tough for Miguel but it wasn’t! Not only was he able to capture amazing pictures, but he made us happy and confident while taking every single picture. He is so positive and genuinely loves what he does. Upon viewing our pictures when they were ready, I cried like a baby because I could have never imagined our wedding pictures to be like a dream fairytale wedding. To say that I strongly recommend him and his team for your wedding is an understatement. You are CRAZY if you don’t pick the best photographer in Miami! Miguel, thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Miguel Ocque Photography 28
    Miguel Ocque Photography 29

Jamelle Tolson · Married on 10/07/2018

Royster/ Tolson Wedding

Miguel made our wedding day perfect. His professionalism and creativity is unprecedented

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Lorena

Lorena · Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing experience!

Miguel was my photographer for my wedding and some family sessions and he *stays* as my photographer for upcoming events. I can’t express how satisfied I am with his service. All who have gotten married know how stressful wedding planning is, how much it can take from you emotionally. Amongst the chaos that wedding planning is , Migue was a genuine breath of fresh air. His skills as a photographer can’t be disputed, he has a nature gift for photography. He doesn’t only take pictures , but he captures the moment in every shot. Yet, it’s his personality that makes him outshine other photographers. During the entire time that we’ve worked together it has never felt as if I hired just a photographer, but a friend. Every time we would see each other it felt as we were life long friends catching up with each other. Always making me laugh , always making me forget the stress of planning a wedding. That isn’t something you can buy, it’s something you are born with. Long story short , with Miguel you aren’t just getting an amazing photographer, but a great friend , peace of mind and life long happy memories!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Dayana · Married on 09/02/2018

Wedding of a lifetime

I started planning my wedding with the thought of photos and video being the most important detail of the wedding. I was pregnant at the time and miguel and his team accommodated a maternity session since I already had done my engagement a year before. (Still regretting not getting to
    Miguel on time for that). Miguel and his team paid close attention to the dynamics of my family and made sure to capture the most memorable moments of our wedding. He was is kind,patient and fun during what was one of the happiest days of our lives. The pictures are those of a fairytale book or things you see in movies. Can't wait to fill my walls with all his beautiful masterpieces. Even more so miguel has become family and we are so excited to be a client for life because he is truly the best photographer in the world! Very much looking forward to our post wedding photoshoot in NYC coming up. Can't imagine being in my favorite city with my favorite photographer. Thank you so much to miguel and his team for all that they do! Which is alot, they truly go above and beyond!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Miguel Ocque Photography 30
  • Yajaira

Yajaira Huertas · Married on 08/04/2018

Extraordinary

Using him was rhe best decision we ever made!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole Zayas · Married on 08/03/2018

Truly blessed

We are so so blessed that Miguel Ocque was our photographer for our wedding. Both my husband and I felt extremely comfortable before, during, and after the day of the wedding. Miguel, his assistant Castro, and his staff were the absolute best. They made us feel so special. I didn’t even have to tell them what I wanted because without even saying it... what I wanted and MORE was delivered. The pictures are magical and spectacular!!! I was choking up at the studio premiere. He truly captures the moments that mean the most. I highly recommend this photographer to any couple. Without them our wedding just wouldn’t have been the same.

Sent on 10/19/2018