P.O Box 491408, Atlanta, GA 30349 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About Mide Events

Mide Events is a wedding decor and lighting business operating out of Atlanta, Georgia. Weddings can often be a combination of little details that add up to create a memorable and beautiful day of laughter, friendship, and romance. So that the happy couple can get on with enjoying the day, Mide Events works hard to bestow your day with the decorative touches, inspiring pieces, and eye-catching items that tie your theme together.

The company is owned by Mide Ola, a professional who enjoys harnessing her expertise to provide couples with decor and lighting that does justice to their event. Mide works closely with her clients to provide them with the items and embellishments that work best. They can provide backdrops, candles, candleholders, artificial paper flowers, table runners, and vases - elements that can make a collective difference to a theme. Their floral and event decor package includes floral arrangement, uplighting, furniture, decorative pieces, and more. Ultimately, their goal is to provide couples with a final result that reflects their character and personal flair.

Other Services

Mide Events also provides an event planning service. Their month-of coordination package is particularly suitable for the couple who have carried out much of the groundwork already but need expert guidance in the final stages. They can work on behalf of their clients to source companies and talent that do justice to couples' vision.

candle stand 51 665679 1564530362
candle stand 51 665679 1564530362

• Videos 1

13 Reviews for Mide Events

Tito · Married on 06/06/2015

The Mide Events team was not only a joy to work with, but they were the KEY to the success of my wedding. They were hired for Month of Wedding services. It was a smooth process as soon as I provided her all of the contracts for the vendors I hired for my wedding ( the wedding was a 2 day affair). They took the contracts, contacted all of the vendors and took over from there. Their team coordinated all of my vendors, help go over EVERYTHING i needed for the wedding, bridesmads, groomsmen, honeymoon, and made sure I was on task to complete anything I had to complete on my end. Their team made last minute decisions on the day of the wedding (and didn't bother me). They even SAVED ME MONEY with my venue when we partied past my ending time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mide Events! I recommend her for your corporate events, weddings, birthdays, EVERYTHING! She is truly a project Manager!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Mathilda · event on 08/16/2014

Turning 30 was a huge milestone for me and what better way to bring it in than a fab birthday dinner at my home. I wanted an intimate affair with my closest friends and family my goal was to spoil my guest for the evening and i am so glad that i chose mideevents to design my soirée. I had an idea of what i wanted my celebration to look like but the execution and precision of Mide and her team was above anything that i could have ever imagined. The decor design and floral arrangements that she did on the inside and outside of my home were both amazing, chic yet inviting. Mide organized her service staff effortlessly and provided my guest with everything they needed. She took care of ensuring that all the vendors arrived on time and left me to enjoy my party with my guest. Mide is a true professional and passionate about her work she even went as far as helping me to design my birthday dress. I can't say enough about how wonderful mideevents is and I'm looking forward to planning my next event with her

Sent on 09/07/2014

Mide Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Paper Flowers, Table Runners, Vases

1 Wedding Deal & Discount