Atlanta, GA 30309 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Mide Events

Mide Events is a boutique event planning consultancy based in Atlanta, GA; that specializes in creating extraordinary events; whether it is a classical wedding, a chic shower, a glamorous birthday celebration or a fabulous company party, we transform your dreams into reality. Our passion is to make your event a smooth and remarkable one.

8ad6e3a0938d6f36 14258259 1294939957212874 2770033995939069373 o
table setting
table setting
table setting for the couple
table setting for the couple
8ad6e3a0938d6f36 14258259 1294939957212874 2770033995939069373 o

13 Reviews for Mide Events

Buki · event on: 07/18/2014

My birthday event turned out to be a huge success. From the beginning to the end, She was extremely helpful with wonderful ideas and suggestions. When I needed to contact her she was always responsive and available. I didn't have to worry about things not being handled, because she handled everything with poise and professionalism. Not only that, she values her client's needs and their vision for what they want for their events, and she makes it happen! The quality of service was superb and I have no complaints at all. All of my friends and family at my 30th birthday party were impressed by the décor and her level of professionalism. Not only would I recommend this vendor to any of my friends who are planning any future events, but I will be using her again for my own future events. I can now look back years from now and have great memories of my birthday party thanks to Mide Events.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Sandra · Married on 07/25/2015

I could not believe the amount of dedication Mide had for my wedding. She made sure everything was well taken care of as if it were her own. I am forever grateful for this kind and genuine spirit!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Tito · Married on 06/06/2015

The Mide Events team was not only a joy to work with, but they were the KEY to the success of my wedding. They were hired for Month of Wedding services. It was a smooth process as soon as I provided her all of the contracts for the vendors I hired for my wedding ( the wedding was a 2 day affair). They took the contracts, contacted all of the vendors and took over from there. Their team coordinated all of my vendors, help go over EVERYTHING i needed for the wedding, bridesmads, groomsmen, honeymoon, and made sure I was on task to complete anything I had to complete on my end. Their team made last minute decisions on the day of the wedding (and didn't bother me). They even SAVED ME MONEY with my venue when we partied past my ending time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mide Events! I recommend her for your corporate events, weddings, birthdays, EVERYTHING! She is truly a project Manager!

Sent on 03/17/2016