Lawrenceville, GA 30045, Atlanta, GA 30045 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Sheng Ly Events

Sheng Ly Events is a event planning and styling company specialize in Celebrating YOU! We can take your Perfect Vision and Transform it to a Dream Come True! "When it's your passion, it never stop flowing," says Sheng Ly. So help us to never stop flowing as we turn your Celebration into Endless Memories!

The Person Behind the Scene
Sheng Ly
is an event specialist, located in the Atlanta Metropolitan area. She has been working in the wedding/events industry for almost ten years and still counting. Sheng Ly is known for her sharp eyes on details and genuine honesty. Other interests she enjoys are interior designs, photography, and modeling.

Sheng’s passion grew when she landed her very first job, at age sixteen, at a small venue, where she had the opportunity to help transform many events/weddings into memorable and timeless memories. Her passion continues to grow when she, herself, got marry. “The true meaning of marriage is beautiful,” says Sheng. Sheng wants all of her brides to grasps the beauty of when two becomes one. “I wants all of my brides to have and experiences the glowing moments that I had on my big day and much much more.”

Sheng has done religious, cultural, formal, informal, and destination weddings. Sheng offers month of coordinating, partial planning, full planning, and styling. She has a willing heart to listen, learn, and work along with you.

One of her long-term goals is to branch out her company throughout the states and internationally to help brides, around the world, dream wedding come true.

“You know it’s your passion if you’ll wake up early for it, and stay up all night just to perfect it.”

Mission

Photos 21 Photos
Videos 1 Video

21 Reviews for Sheng Ly Events

Destini · Married on 12/22/2018

Sheng was an amazing wedding planner!

She help me plan my perfect wedding and made my whole vision come to life. She was very considerate and thoughtful about every little detail that I wanted. She was also very professional and organized. On the day of my wedding I did not stress about a single thing. I knew we were in good hands and that Sheng had everything under control. Sure enough... our wedding day was beautiful and I could not have asked for a better wedding planner! - Ben and Destini

Sent on 01/25/2019

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

Worry Free

Sheng made our wedding so worry free! We didn’t have to worry about the details and the wedding ran so smooth. All we focused on was each other and our special day. The decor and floral was beautiful. She went above and beyond to make our ceremony and reception look beautiful. Sheng made sure she took care of everything , and she definitely followed through.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Kia · Married on 12/16/2017

Im so happy that I booked Sheng Ly as my Wedding coordinater. She is professional, kind, frinedly, and always on point. Whenever I had a question or problem she is always quick to respond back, even when its late. She made my wedding better then what I can ever ask for. Its so amazing seeing the wedding ideas come to life. Everything was beautiful and I couldnt be happier. I felt like she went above and beyond for me. On my wedding day my husband and I were stress free. We didnt have to worry about anything but just being happy. I can tell that Sheng Ly is very passionate about her job and wants the best for the bride. Thank you Sheng ly for all the hard work that you and your crew put into us. You are truly an awesome person. I wish nothing but the best in all your future events/planning because you are amazing at what you do. God Bless

Sent on 01/03/2018

Award

Sheng Ly Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Lawrenceville, GA 30045 Atlanta, GA, 30045 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Tue-Thur | 9-5 Fri | Appointment Only Sun-Mon | Close
    Location of (Sheng Ly Events)