Bay City, MI 48706 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 2

About Mid-Michigan Wedding Video

Mid-Michigan Wedding Video is a Detroit-based videography company committed to helping you hold on to the tiniest of wedding details forever. Their team walks with you from getting ready to final send-off, capturing each and every special moment along the way. Once the cameras stop rolling, your footage will be carefully assembled into a unique montage of your special day for you to enjoy for years to come. Don't let your wedding pass by in the blink of an eye without a team of professionals there to help you capture it. Savor your wedding day memories with the help of Mid-Michigan Wedding Video!

Mid-Michigan Wedding Video offers a variety of wedding day packages to fit your budget and needs. Their services include:

• Professional videographer

11 Reviews for Mid-Michigan Wedding Video

1 User photo

Mid-Michigan Wedding Video 1

Montgomery Lindemann · Married on 10/27/2018

The best videographer around!

Nick was the perfect fit for our wedding. He made everyone, including my husband, feel totally comfortable with being in front of the camera. He worked well with ALL of our other vendors. Our video turned out perfect. I could not have asked for a better person to have done our video. Thank you Nick, you are truly the best.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Eden · Married on 09/29/2018

Beyond Happy

We are SO happy with the service we received from Mid Michigan Wedding Video. I was debating for a while about whether or not I wanted or needed a video. WOW I'm SO HAPPY we got one. The end result was exactly what I wanted out of a video - all the important "cute" shots - our whole vows, our first dance, etc. Nick was able to capture it all. So thrilled and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Tori · Married on 09/15/2018

The Best Videographer Out There

I cannot say enough good things about Mid-Michigan Wedding Video. Nick was unbelievably easy to work with. He was so flexible with what I wanted (I may have changed my mind 5 times, and he made it work every time!) Everything down to the day of was an easy process with Nick. He wanted all of the details to make sure he didn't miss anything. The videos were some of the best I've ever seen (maybe I'm a little biased!) But seriously his editing was phenomenal. He incorporated EVERYTHING! He made both my husband and I very comfortable. My husband hates to be in front of the camera and he even said "wow, I really like Nick!" The congratulations booth is a MUST!! It was awesome to look back on everyone's advice and congratulations. It made us laugh cry and smile all at the same time. Our photographer said Nick is unlike any videographer she has worked with. He pays close attention to every detail and wanted every shot she wanted. I would recommend Nick to everyone and anyone wanting a videographer!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Mid-Michigan Wedding Video 2

Award

Mid-Michigan Wedding Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 699.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,499.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Mid-Michigan Wedding Video 1
    Half Off Winter Weddings!

I am happy to be offering half off all weddings between the months of December through March.

Limited time offer, package exclusions apply.

• Mid-Michigan Wedding Video 2
    Refer a friend and receive $50 back!
    If you love your wedding video and refer my service to your friends for their wedding, I will send you a check for $50. There is no limit, so you could potentially earn all of your money back by simply passing along the good word.

• Bay City, 48706 See on map