Floral Park, Floral Park, NY 11001 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Beauty By Michelle Belle

When it comes to Brides, your special day should not only be AMAZING but everything you envision it to be.

From the moment of your trial through the Wedding Day, my goal is to help ease you through each step, all while making you feel like the most beautiful woman in the room. I have dedicated my 20+ years of experience in the Beauty Industry into every detail to ensure the best quality for a reasonable cost. My team of Stylists are immensely talented and professional. Your bridal party will also be in great hands. In addition to my Bridal Services, I also offer many forms of Hair & Makeup services for everyday occasions. To inquire about details & pricing, please fill out the contact form.

Congratulations on your Engagement!

With Love,Michelle Durdaller

Follow Beauty By Michelle Belle on

5 Reviews for Beauty By Michelle Belle

Beauty By Michelle Belle 1
Beauty By Michelle Belle 2

Priya · Married on 03/09/2019

Michelle deserves ten stars!

Michelle did a fantastic job with my wedding party and I would recommend them to anyone. I reached out through her facebook to schedule my appointment (which was so easy) and got back a very quick reply and was able to schedule easily, get detailed information, and felt everything was handled very professionally. Everyone's hair requests for the bridesmaids were accommodated based off their Pinterest finds and they all loved their hair. Michelle aimed to make my wedding day perfect. From her precision of scheduling, materials, and advice she was absolutely fabulous. This company is an asset to any bride looking for a true professional.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Beauty By Michelle Belle's reply:

Aww, thank you so much! You’re so sweet. I value the Brides I service & take my business very seriously. I am happy to hear that everyone was so happy. Thank you again!
  • Catherine

Catherine Mary · Married on 02/16/2019

Professional and Truly Skilled!

Michelle from Beauty by Michelle Belle was such a pleasure to work with! From the moment I got in touch with Michelle her level of professionalism and skill was clearly evident. I reached out to her for a hair trial and it was her goal to make me 100 percent happy. She carefully researched hair styles with me and gave me tips on how to make my hair healthy. She ws careful in scheduling and honored the value of time for my entire bridal party. The level of skill is outstanding - I was able to describe what I wanted and it was executed perfectly. The feeling of being able to sit in their chairs and be totally confident that you will feel like your most beautiful self when you stand up is priceless! Having her getting ready and preparing my bridal party on the most important day of my life was phenomenal. She was a critical piece in wedding planning and I am happy with my decision in choosing her.

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Beauty By Michelle Belle 3

Beauty By Michelle Belle FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning