Detroit, Ferndale, MI 48220 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Michalak Makeup Artist

Michelle Michalak Makeup Artist is a professional makeup artist in Ferndale, Michigan, that offers on-site makeup services for weddings and special events. Owner and makeup artist Michelle Michalak is passionate about her craft, and specializes in creating elegant looks for brides about to walk down the aisle. Michelle Michalak Makeup Artist can create a variety of beauty styles such as clean and natural, glam, and vintage.

Experience
Michelle Michalak trained with some of Los Angeles’ leading makeup artists, and her portfolio includes films, music videos, editorial, and commercials. Her superb technique is detailed-oriented, with a goal of making brides and bridal parties feel their best. She is back in her home state and serving the Detroit area, but also available for travel.

Known for her great energy and ability to keep brides relaxed and calm, Michelle Michalak Makeup Artist offers consultations and customized services so your vision is brought to life flawlessly. Some of the services performed include the following:

• On-site makeup

1047425310608205906091801209895751550678042n

19 Reviews for Michelle Michalak Makeup Artist

Erika Guirey · Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing Wedding Day Experience

I had Michelle do our makeup for my wedding day and I have nothing but good things to say about her! We were a covid couple so multiple changes and Michelle was beyond flexible and easy to work with. Us girls had a very early start to the day for getting ready and Michelle and her assistant were there right on time, ready to start! They moved quickly and efficiently through each of us (there were 5 including myself). Each girls makeup looked beyond incredible. When it came to my makeup, I am very indecisive and ended up changing my mind from our trial on the big day and she pulled it off flawlessly. There was no delay either, she finished each of us and was even able to do touch ups right before we left. Our make up stayed in place throughout all the pictures, ceremony and reception. Everyone of my girls glowed and raves about how much they loved their makeup. Honestly, I truly did not believe I could look as beautiful as I did on my big day and it’s thanks to Michelle! My sister has already said she will be hiring her for her wedding and for any future events I have, I will certainly be hiring her!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Emily Engelhart · Married on 09/28/2019

Magic Wedding Makeup

I’ve known Michelle for several years as she worked as the MUA at my last hair salon and often shaped my eyebrows. When I was starting to plan my wedding I knew I wanted to work with Michelle because she is so talented, kind, and a total professional. She did makeup for me, my mom, and several of my bridesmaids and everyone felt fantastic and very comfortable with the process. Michelle was a lot of fun to talk to but stayed on task and we finished right on time.

In addition, my mom was concerned about aging skin and had not ever had makeup done so she was a little nervous. Michelle listened to her concerns and was well versed in products that could make my mom feel even more beautiful that day.

As for me- my gorgeous makeup lasted all day and all night & held up beautifully (though a lot of happy tears and crazy dancing). I was so thrilled when I looked at photos because what I saw in the mirror that day was reflected in all my photos.

I would recommend Michelle to anyone looking for a MUA! *Note the photo with the blue wallpaper was taken after 1am (to show how wel my makeup lasted!)

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Lola

Lola · Married on 06/15/2019

Michelle is THE BEST!! Hire her NOW!

Michelle was simply put, one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning. She is not only talented, but she is genuinely an amazing person. My wedding was in Michigan but I live in New Orleans; she happened to be travelling there with her family and offered to have my trial during her vacation! We ended up chatting for hours, and I really feel like we were two old friends catching up even though it was the first time we ever met. On my wedding day, she listened to what every person wanted and tailored their make-up to their style and preferences. Do yourself a favor and hire Michelle, you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Award

Michelle Michalak Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 15
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 90
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
    $ 80
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for body art?
    $ 75
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage

• Detroit Ferndale, MI, 48220 See on map
    Location of (Michelle Michalak Makeup Artist)