Manchester, NH 03111 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Michelle Joyce~www.michellejoycehair.com

I love my job as a wedding stylist/ hair designer. My job never feels like "work". I love traveling to my bridal parties and being a part of their special day is incredibly rewarding. If I wasn't doing hair I'm not sure what I would do because I can't imagine doing anything else! :-)

updo
updo
wedding 2

5 Reviews for Michelle Joyce~www.michellejoycehair.com

Lara · Married on 10/18/2014

Michelle did an incredible job styling my hair for my wedding back in October! Not only did I love how everything turned out, but she was also extremely easy to work with. She is kind, patient, helpful, and talented – and she made the entire process very easy for me. She has so much experience in this area, and that was apparent throughout the trial and on the big day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Jillian · Married on 07/26/2014

Michelle is an amazing hairstylist any bride would be lucky to have on her big day! Her pricing package was very fair for an onsite venue. She exceeding expectations on everyone's hair! I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2013

Michelle was simply fantastic. Living in Boston and planning a NH wedding wasn't exactly easy with all the trips back and forth to meet with vendors. One of my bridesmaids was in another wedding and that friend had used Michelle for her hair. The suggestion came right after I had a disastrous trial with an different hair/make up combo, so I was nervous to trust anyone with such a big day. My bridesmaids and I agreed we would skip the professional make-up and just hire someone for hair (although Michelle can connect you with a make-up artist, we opted to do our own). From the first time I reached out, I knew I found a great person to do business with in Michelle. It was tough to schedule a trial, but Michelle was patient, flexible, and very understanding of all the issues that come along with a wedding. We were able to try a few different looks during my trial, and she really helped me with balancing look, comfort, and making sure it stayed put throughout the day. Michelle took the time to get to know me, my style, and my vision of the wedding as a whole. Furthermore her pricing was very reasonable, far more competitive than most others in the area. Michelle is connected technology wise, so I was able to pay for the whole thing at the time of my trial, so on the day of we could just focus on getting pretty and enjoying ourselves. She was accommodating when the number of bridesmaids and family members wanting service changed, and her assistant was equally as personable and attentive. 5 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, flower girl, and 2 hours on the bride's hair later, and Michelle was still energetic! She arrived early, worked quickly getting everyone done on schedule, and stuck around for final touches when things started to get crazy. I highly recommend Michelle for such an important day, she exceptional.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Michelle Joyce~www.michellejoycehair.com FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20