Sebastopol, CA 95472 Map · Phone number

About Michelle Feileacan Photography

Authentic. Quirky. Fun. Sentimental. Alive. Loving. Colorful. Joyful. Goofy. Playful.

Do any of these describe your wedding? Do they describe you and your relationship? They describe everything I strive to make of my life and my work. Beauty, joy, laughter, silliness, heart-bursting love… these are the things that make my heart sing.

I’m not into stiff poses. I’m not into ridiculous props. I’m into love and laughter and beauty in all its forms. I want you to remember the way the sunlight filtered through the trees, the sound of laughter and the way your aunt’s laughter burst out during the speeches. I want you to remember how your best friend looked at you when you emerged; all done to the nines. I want you to remember how your grandma patted your hand with tears in her eyes I want to help you remember the smell of your flowers, the delicious food, the clink of wine glasses and the raucous dancing. I want you to remember how you felt this day, when you took your beloved’s hand and started a new journey together.

6 hour packages start at 2800, and mini packages start at 1900. Contact me for off-season, mid-week and elopement options.

Follow Michelle Feileacan Photography on

logo
img1338

2 Reviews for Michelle Feileacan Photography

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2013

Michelle is true talent in the Photography world. Her photojournalism style is excellent.
    Michelle and her assistant Noelle were a pleasure to work with. They really made the crazy environment seem calm with their presence. Michelle is quick on her feet at capturing wonderful moments. You don't notice her unless she wants you to.
    If you have a tiny photography budget, I suggest you spend the extra funds to make sure you work with Michelle. Her prices are do-able, especially for DIY brides, like myself.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Sunny · Married on 08/22/2009

Michelle was absolutely fantastic!!! Both my husband and I really liked her work, her personality and felt extremely comfortable with her during our big day. She encouraged some poses and took some very artistic shots but wasn't overly obtrusive. Her detail shots of the lace of my dress, my beautiful Stuart Weitzman shoes and the rings rocked!

Michelle captured some great action shots during our first dance as well as the open dancing that followed. I think the best thing is that we looked very natural but glamorous as well...the best combo for your wedding day! Plus afterwards she did minor editing on my neck creases and the lovely armpit/back chub that can occur with a strapless dress in certain postures. And the best for last--her prices were so amazing, compared to everyone else I researched she was the best price for a true artist. We were thrilled with the experience overall :)

Sent on 11/01/2009

Michelle Feileacan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Warner's Whole Heart Events
    Warner's Whole Heart Events Wedding Planners

Michelle's photos are beautiful, I love her style, the perfect combo of photo journalistic/staged which I think tells the story of weddings so beautifully. Not to mention she is a real professional and team player. I just adore her for her quick response time too.

• Sebastopol, 95472 See on map