Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Michelle Brooks Photography

Romantic, Honest, Radiant Wedding Photography!

Your wedding day is a vibrant, joyous, energy-filled day, so why have it documented by a tradition-bound, stuffy conservative? My style of photography is a combination of photojournalism and artful imaging. My goal is to present each client with a collection of captured moments that represent the essence of the event. I understand that my concept of photography is not for everyone, so look through my portfolio and see if the images strike a response. I strive for evocative, candid, spontaneous images that portray the beauty of each interaction. For your peace of mind I am fully insured. I understand what a privilege and responsibility it is to be chosen for this occasion; I will do everything short of standing on my head to satisfy my clients...ok, I WOULD stand on my head! I'd love to meet you, talk with you, see if we click (pun) with each other. Give me a call or email me, I'm waiting to hear from you! (For the fastest response, please email me at michelle@michellebrooksphotography.com!)

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Columbia

Follow Michelle Brooks Photography on

34 Reviews for Michelle Brooks Photography

Digital Files (3)
High-Res Images (2)
Albums (2)
Prints (1)

We were very glad we had Michelle there to capture our special day. Everything happens so fast. It's well worth having a professional photographer. Michelle was very nice and did a great job.

Profile Picture Eileen, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The pitographer was good, but during my reception she let without saying any thing and was not able to be found. Her assistant had to call her to see were she went.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture carrie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She made sure that I got the pictures I wanted.

View Vendor Response

Proofs
Save the Date
5 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Michelle is so sweet and fun to work with. Did we mention, talented! Any time we see we're working with Michelle, we know that we won't be able to wait to see the pictures!

Michelle is an awesome photographer. She moves around so quietly. You hardly know she is there and her work is fabulous. Great to work with!

Michelle was a delight to work with! She was wonderful at capturing delicate moments and small details, the special little things you want to remember. Her work is beautiful!

Michelle B and her delightful husband are so great to work with. They arrive at events eager to meet family, friends and vendors. They are always on the look out for great shots and move around so smoothly. These folks work well in the moment and never forget that they are working around real people. They interact well and yet somehow you never know they're there! The end result is a great collection of photos that tell the story of your special event. It is evident that they love capturing those details frame by frame. They are a joy to work with!

I have worked with Michelle B Photography on two occasions now and I have nothing but positive things to say about her and her work. Michelle has a way of making you feel at ease with a creative eye like no other photographer I've used in the past. Her work is classy, stylist and always beautiful.

Events