Michelle Behre Photography

Hackettstown, NJ View map Visit website
$4,400 Most Popular Price

$4,400 Most Popular Price

With cheerful energy and a relaxed approach to the wedding day, full service photographer, Michelle Behre, empowers each client as they step in front of her lens.

On the wedding day, she expertly blends fine art editorial and documentary photography while crafting the wedding day collections. She works one on one with clients to guide them through each step of the way.

Michelle’s photographs evoke feelings of joy, heartfelt compassion, and the genuine personalities. She delivers not only a gallery of breathtaking photographs, however, an experience clients treasure.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date
  • Kristen
    Kristen W. Married on 08/06/2020

From another photographer, 5 stars!

I'm a fellow photographer and met Michelle through mutual friends. I had a wedding for clients down in Florida, and due to COVID they decided to get married in NY (where they're from). Since I couldn't travel due to restrictions at the time, Michelle jumped right in and photographed their wedding for me. We didn't have a ton of information as everything was planned virtually overnight, but she was able to step in and work her magic on the wedding day - even staying later than scheduled, and arriving early just to familiarize herself with the venue. I would highly recommend Michelle! I'm very particular since I'm also a photographer and was very pleased with both her professionalism and final product!

Michelle Behre Photography's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS! What an honor to service you, your clients, and to assist during this time. I truly, truly am so blessed to have such a wonderful community by my side!
  • Veronica
    Veronica Married on 06/30/2013

So helpful, professional, and personable!

We originally contacted Michelle to photograph our wedding for April 2020. We had our first consultation in the summer of 2019. She explained her process and asked for a lot of feedback for our vision for our special day. She really focused on getting to know us as a couple.

We had our engagement shoot at Donaldson Farms in Hackettstown. We had so much fun that day and Michelle was so easy to work with. She took our feedback seriously and made the whole day, which could have been extremely awkward, very natural and comfortable. The pictures turned out AMAZING and we were even able to use one for our Christmas card.

With COVID, we had to postpone our wedding to 2021. Michelle was very accommodating and made sure to check on us to see how we were doing during that difficult time. Some of our vendors did not do that, so we really appreciate her attention and sensitivity.

We are really looking forward to working with Michelle next year (fingers crossed!) at our wedding and would recommend her to any of our friends or family who need a great photographer!

Michelle Behre Photography's reply:

Veronica! THANK YOU! SO MUCH! From the bottom of my heart, that is so thoughtful of you to write me this review! I am so grateful to learn that you are having such a wonderful experience with MBP! That means the WORLD. I am so grateful to service you and your fiancé! Most importantly, I look forward to to capturing your day with your best friends and family by your side! It’s going to be the best day EVERR!!!! xoxo, Michelle

Deals

Michelle Behre Photography 1
Discount

If you found Michelle on WeddingWire, she will provide you with a 5% discount on her photography services. Remember to show her this coupon voucher and code when you visit for your initial consultation. Offer valid until November 30, 2021.

Team

Michelle Behre
Michelle Behre
Business Owner & Lead Photographer

Michelle is a formally trained photographer earning accolades and awards, such as the Founders Scholarship 2010, Bachelor's of Fine Art degree with a specialization in Fine Art Photography, and the Photography Award of Montserrat College of Art in 2014.

She has been proudly featured in ABC7NY News, The Boston Globe, The Salem News, The Beverly Citizen, Bajan Wed, Glamour and Grace, The White Wren, Ruffled Blog, and Red Oak Weddings.

Michelle currently resides in Hackettstown, New Jersey and services the tri-state. When she is not behind the lens, you can find her practicing her art with creative photography projects, sharing Sunday dinners with family, visiting the local farmers market, traveling abroad to destinations that include pristine, white sandy beaches, lush, bright greens, and the taste of salt in the air, experiencing fine art and exhibitions, and always, practicing gratitude.

Hackettstown, New Jersey Hackettstown, NJ, 07840
908-500-6334
Location of (Michelle Behre Photography)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding