Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Michael's Wedding Group

Here at Michael’s Wedding Group, we have been capturing precious moments of our clients’ special day for more than 18 years. We use the photojournalistic approach to highlight the details of your wedding. The beauty of the candid is what inspires us. Each and every photograph is taken in the highest quality raw form, and then digitally enhanced at our studio. We use all the latest technology and equipment to stay one step ahead of our competitors. We highly value our known reputation in providing friendly and professional services that exceed the expectations of our clients. The great majority of our clientele are referrals from our past happy clients. Help us take part in your special day and leave it with an unforgettable experience.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Proofs (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

They were amazingly responsive to every question I had and it was a wonderful experience! They were available, knowledgeable and a GREAT value for both the photography AND videography. So so happy with them!

Profile Picture Bridget, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

From the beginning Sean and Sue were easy to work with. Sean did our engagement session and we had fun and he made recommendations on engagement photo locations. The day of the wedding, Sean had a team of 4 (2 with me and 2 with my husband) to catch every moment. The day of our wedding it was raining and Sean and Van made alternative suggestions on where to take pictures after the wedding. Van (photographer) was creative when it came to our bridal party pictures in the rain and also stayed on the party bus with us to capture all the fun going to the reception.

Profile Picture Cindy, 3/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

I found out about Michael's Wedding Group when I saw them at a Bridal Faire. I loved their albums and their video. They were just a little different and more my style. They offered a really great discount if we booked from the faire. We met with them shortly after and knew they were right for us. We booked 7 hours of photography and videography. They arrived on time, got every shot we wanted and more. I never had to look for them, but they were never in the way. They were so professional. We will see our pictures in 6-8 weeks and will write a follow-up review. So far, we are very happy with them.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews

Save the Date
2 AWARDS

20065 Stevens Creek Blvd, Bldg B , Ste 1B, Cupertino, CA 95014   See On Map
408-865-1081 (phone)
Mon Closed Tue 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Wed 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Thu 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Fri 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Sat 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Sun 11:00 am - 6:00 pm