Michael's on Main

Wedding reception area
Couple kissing
Couple kissing

4 Reviews for Michael's on Main

If I could give more than five stars to Michael's, I would. To start out, they were incredibly responsive through email and over the phone. Because a lot of my wedding was DIY, I was continually surprised at the things they covered -- cleaning up, sweeping, carting out trash, pouring the drinks we provided, etc. They were able to help us with all our rentals related to catering, too. The food was super amazing and the staff was incredibly attentive. They even went out of their way to provide ice cream and cookies for our dessert, even though it was probably a logistical nightmare for them. Justin ran the catering the day-of, and, at least as far as I know, it went flawlessly.

Sent on 09/27/2013

bryan · Married on 09/04/2011

We had our wedding at Michael's On Main on Labor day weekend. Everything was perfect. Michael's has an amazing layout along Soquel Creek - check out the photos on their website. The pricing was very reasonable relative to other Santa Cruz venues.The food was awesome. Everything was prepared to our liking based on a tasting they setup for us ahead of time. I recommend Michael's house salad, ahi poke, garlic mashed potatoes, and tri-tip. Their entire staff was very accommodating and extremely professional. They really had everything covered so that we could just relax and enjoy the evening. Our planner's, Stacie and Pamela, suggested a great officiant (Rick James) and DJ (Jack from Music Now DJ). They did extra stuff too like have Italian pastries brought in for desert. Michael's helped us experience a night that we will remember for a lifetime. Maybe the best recommendation I can offer is that several guests who had come out here from all over, made it a point to let us know that it was the best wedding that they had ever attended. Everyone loved the food and the location and had a really great time. Thanks to everyone at Michael's on Main.

Sent on 02/04/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/01/2009

The staff at MoM is the most friendly and professional I had ever come across. They were willing to do everything from helping to set up the tables to moving tables out of the room when we wanted more dance floor. I recommend any event to be held there.

Sent on 11/20/2009