519 Station Avenue, Haddon Heights, NJ 08035 Map · Phone number

About Michael's Jewelers and Gemologist

Michael's Jewelers and Gemologist is family owned and operated. Torelli is a brand of jewelry designed by Michael Bartorelli. This brand is currently carried exclusively at Michael's Jewelers & Gemologist in Haddon Heights, New Jersey. All pieces are produced in the United States (mostly in Haddon Heights, NJ) by skilled craftsmen using high quality materials. The latest CAD-CAM (computer aided design & computer aided manufacturing) technology is used to create each one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry. All of our work is done right here in our shop. We have the latest tools and technology available in our industry. We pride ourselves in second to none craftsmanship. Michael's offers the lowest diamond prices in the area. April 2011 was Michael's first trip to Antwerp, Belgium which is the diamond capital of the world. While there, he hand picked diamonds for his customers. Our goal is to make every piece of jewelry that we sell a treasured piece that will last for generations. In today's mass produced world we stand apart by making jewelry of superior quality that is affordable to everyone.

"Like" Torelli Designs on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/#!/torellidesigns

25766FCWSM
26933FVWGSMANGVEWPSDRES
26934FVWGSM
Michael's Jewelers and Gemologist
One-of-a-kind Pink Tourmaline Torelli Designs necklace carried exclusivley at Michael's Jewelers &...
MJGPinkTormView2
Ring1

2 Reviews for Michael's Jewelers and Gemologist

• Gina D

Gina · Married on 10/25/2014

Michael's Jewelers has always been my jeweler of choice. Michael and his team are wonderful! When my fiancee and I became engaged, we went to Michael and asked if he would be able to get a ring my fiancee was interested in wearing. We've been looking at this ring for years but only found it in the Caribbean. Low and behold, Michael deals with the jeweler and was able to get his ring at a better price. We were so happy when it came in. We picked out a band for me and I could not be happier with the quality.
    Michael is also a wonderful maker of many fine quality pieces such as watches, pendants, bracelets and rings.
    I would highly recommend Michael's Jewelers for all your needs.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Natalie · Married on 08/27/2011

Had a great experience at Michael's Jewelers. My husband bought my engagement ring in another state, so we went to Michael's for my wedding band and my husband's band. He was able to perfectly match the band of my engagement ring. I had visited multiple times due to sizing issues (my own issues) and he was very accommodating and told me I could come in as many times as I needed to. It was difficult for me to get to the store during working hours b/c I live in DC, so he was even willing to meet me on the weekend or earlier on a Saturday if I needed to. Very flexible and professional.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Michael's Jewelers and Gemologist's reply:

Thank you, Natalie! Congratulations! We look forward to seeing you again.

Michael's Jewelers and Gemologist FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Antique Wedding Bands
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands

• 519 Station Avenue Haddon Heights, 08035 See on map
    Monday - Thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm Friday: 10:00am - 8:00pm Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm Sunday: Closed