417 Stokes Road, Medford, NJ 08055 Map · Phone number

About JG Kronenberger Fine Jewelry

JG Kronenberger Fine Jewelry has been serving the customers of the tri-state area for over 25 years. Created with you in mind, our store combines exquisite jewelry with exceptional customer service.

Our entire inventory is carefully selected by our experienced buyer to provide customers with the best selection and quality. Our NJ store carries a vast selection of GIA (Gemological Institute of America) Certified Diamonds, Bridal Jewelry from designers such as Fana, Levy Creations and Zeghani. We also carry an extensive assortment of Sterling Silver, Gemstone and Diamond Jewelry from designers such as Endless Jewelry, Maya J, Rhythm of Love, as well as our own custom collection.?

We are proud to offer the same great service and quality jewelry that have brought us loyal customers locally to your neighborhood by bringing a portion of our in-store inventory online.

Follow JG Kronenberger Fine Jewelry on

img8838
52c800bccee93b7c LOGO GOOD
img8838
52c800bccee93b7c LOGO GOOD

6 Reviews for JG Kronenberger Fine Jewelry

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2015

My husband had gone to j g for my engagement ring to have it custom made. They did such a beautiful job that we went back and had them make a custom wedding band to fit the shape of the engagement ring. They went above and beyond our expectations and made the most amazing ring I had ever seen! They are definitely a jeweler we'll be using again!

Sent on 10/05/2015
  • May

Kirsten · Married on 10/19/2013

Kronenberger is a great jewelry store. They worked with us to find the perfect wedding bands to go with my engagement ring, which was also from Kronenberger. They even helped alter the design so it matched my engagement ring exactly. It's a great little shop that I would definitely recommend local brides and grooms visit!

Sent on 09/16/2013

JG Kronenberger is an amazing jeweler and fine jewelry establishment. My fiance purchased my ring from there, which, I cannot even count the amount of compliments I have received. The quality is absolutely unlike any other, and beats any competitor by a long shot. The staff is so friendly and I enjoy shopping there. The staff is so helpful and extremely knowledgeable. We already have our wedding bands picked out and cannot wait to order and pick them up. I would HIGHLY recommend using JG Kronenberger for all of your jewelry needs. I will definitely continue to use them.

Sent on 04/17/2013

JG Kronenberger Fine Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• 417 Stokes Road Medford, 08055 See on map