Burlington, NJ 08016 Map · Phone number

About Bare Sandals

Bare Sandals was founded by an accident, in 2013 when I was getting married in Mexico to the love of my life.
I had an incredibly difficult time finding a pair of wedding sandals for my beach ceremony in Mexico. After countless of hours searching the stores, web and trade show, I knew there must be a better way.
I saw crochet barefoot sandals on Pinterest and instantly thought that I could use beads and create similar sandals for my own wedding.

After nearly 3 years of experimenting with materials, designs and patterns, I am happy to say that Bare Sandals is finally picking up the momentum and getting to a place where I am truly happy with the sandals.

Bare Sandals has one goal in mind. It is to provide top notch, quality product for beautiful brides on their special day.

We do not believe in taking short cuts. All of out materials are manufactured here in the US, where quality truly matters.

We also believe that all customers should be 100% happy with their purchase. Working in the service industry for over 10 years has taught me that customer's opinions truly DO MATTER. This is why Bare Sandals has a very laid back return and exchange policies.

What makes us different it that we feature over 200 individual designs that you can customize to your own needs. We will specifically select the beads to match your color swatch. Even if you are looking for the slightest change - we are here to help you find the perfect pair and make it your own.

Bare Sandals is not about mass producing 1000 sandals. We are here to give you individual attention you deserve on your special day.

Give us a chance to show you how important your business is to us, and we promise, you will not be disappointed.

Other couples have also viewed

• Janeys Jewels
thalia barefoot sandals 6 light
76797f7d1ae1a459 mess around
9c9a8526

Bare Sandals FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Designer Accessories
    Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

• Burlington, 08016 See on map
    Location of (Bare Sandals)