147 Kings Hwy E, Haddonfield, NJ 08033 Map · Phone number

About Haddonfield Fine Jewelers

Haddonfield Fine Jewelers is proud to continue a Haddonfield tradition of providing the finest quality jewelry and repair or restoration service in the South Jersey area. Our team of experts, some of whom are formerly from Sam S. Yampell Jewelers, are here to assist in selecting the perfect gift for every occasion or in creating, preserving or repairing your precious jewelry, timepieces and heirlooms of generations past.

Our experts are here to help you custom design jewelry, add to pieces you already own or create something unique from your imagination! We can take your ideas, pictures or even your company logo and create a piece of exquisite, one of a kind jewelry. Our jeweler is trained in the latest technology of CAD/ CAM design and in creating custom designed bridal sets.

Follow Haddonfield Fine Jewelers on

2058
2068
2058

1 Reviews for Haddonfield Fine Jewelers

linda · Married on 08/15/2015

We went here for my handmade engagement ring. I picked it from a book and the jeweler handcrafted it to my specifications. The owner was very friendly and personable. I liked the fact we went to a town jeweler instead of "Jewelers Row". The price was comparable, plus we got great service. We purchased the wedding rings also.

I highly recommend purchasing jewelry there. They've been in business for years in this historic town.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Haddonfield Fine Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands

• 147 Kings Hwy E Haddonfield, 08033 See on map