Michael's Florist

Bloomfield View map

4.7

Vanessa S. Married on 06/11/2021

Absolutely Beautiful!!

Gerard was such a pleasure to work with, and did such a wonderful job of bringing my floral vision to life! I booked Michael’s Florist for my original wedding in October 2020, and when I had to postpone to June 2021 due to Covid, I explained to Gerard that I still wanted my fall theme in June, with pumpkins and sunflowers. He loved the idea, and when I first walked into my reception room and saw the centerpieces and decorations, I almost cried tears of joy. It’s like he knew exactly what image I had in my head for my wedding day, and he did such an amazing job making it come to life! My bouquet was also so beautiful, as well as the bridesmaids’. I explained that I wanted a cascade bouquet, without it being too large and overpowering, and with flowers in specific different shades of purple and sunflowers. The bouquet he put together was perfect and even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Even the boutineers for the guys were exactly what we wanted. Their prices were incredibly reasonable, and they are able to work within any budget. I would recommend them a million times over! Thank you so much, Gerard and everyone else at Michael’s Florist!
    Patty Married on 02/18/2018
    Gerard was an absolute pleasure to work with. He did all of the floral pieces for my dsughter's shower and wedding. Everything from the centerpieces to bouquets to flower wall were exquisite !! I had some unique requests and every time he exceeded my expectations. Gerard is an artist!! I highly recommend Michael's florist and promise you will not be disappointed, but amazed !!
    Nicolle Married on 10/15/2016
    We chose Michael's Florist as our wedding florist and couldn't be happier.
    We went in for a consultation with only a few ideas and Gerard really helped us pull the rest of the flowers together easily. The flowers looked so fresh and Gerard and his team really have an good eye for the big arrangements. We received so many compliments and spent a reasonable amount to make our wedding day a fairy tale.

Bloomfield
Location of (Michael's Florist)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding