Michaeleen Sicard Esthetics

Wolfeboro, NH View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Michaeleen Sicard Esthetics is a wedding makeup company based out of Wolfeboro, New Hampshire. Professional esthetician Michaeleen is honored to be a part of such a special day in a client's life. She will collaborate with you to bring your beauty vision to life, tailoring her talents to ensure you look and feel like the best version of yourself.

Michaeleen Sicard Esthetics offers personal consultations and makeup trials to prospective newlyweds. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to share your personal style and wedding theme. Michaeleen recommends you coordinate your makeup trial to align with your engagement photoshoot, this way you can maximize your flawless, glamorous look! Michaeleen takes group bookings and would be delighted to complete makeovers for your wedding party, parents, and more. Offering both on-location and on-site services, she will be there on the day to ensure seamless results. Other products and services provided by this company include:

• Hairstylist recommendations
  • False-lash applications
  • Facials
  • Brow and lash tinting

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$70

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Group Services
Hair Removal
Makeup
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

• Sabrina
    Sabrina B. Getting married on 08/27/2022

Absolutely amazing experience!

Michaeleen was AMAZING and I cannot say enough good things about my wedding experience. I am not someone who wears much makeup, but Michaeleen made me feel totally comfortable and did a great natural look which was exactly what I wanted. She frequently let me check in the mirror and made adjustments throughout the process.

She did makeup for two moms, one grandmother, and two bridesmaids, and everyone was so happy with their look.

Michaeleen also did eyelash extensions for me and my mom the day before which looked amazing and allowed me to wear less eye makeup on the day of.

She is such a friendly, kind and talented person and I highly recommend her for your wedding needs!!! Price was great and Michaeleen was super responsive over text and email, and flexible about arrival time and scheduling a trial!
    Caitlin D. Married on 10/09/2021

Michaeleen made my wedding special!

Michaeleen was amazing! She went above and beyond to make my wedding weekend special. I got my lashes done with her and they lasted all the way through my honeymoon. She also did my makeup for my wedding. She listened to what I wanted for a look and it came out great. My makeup stayed on the entire night. She also was a huge help that weekend and helped me figure out some of my ceremony details in Wolfeboro NH. She’s so chill and nice too, I really enjoyed working with Michaeleen!
    Anna C. Married on 10/02/2021

Wedding Bliss

Michaeleen was an amazing artist to work with. She was warm and friendly and catered to all of my bridesmaids requests and preferences for the style of makeup they wanted. She did an incredible job on every single bridesmaid and myself. She also took the time to check up on me while doing my makeup to make sure I had everything I needed to feel relaxed so I could fully enjoy the process. I highly recommend hiring Michaeleen for the big day or any event where makeup is needed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

117 Walnut Street Wolfeboro, NH, 03876
Location of (Michaeleen Sicard Esthetics)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding