403 New Street, Thorofare, NJ 08086 Map · Phone number

Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 7
  • Victoria

Victoria Bueti · Married on 08/03/2019

Exceptional!

Michael and his team are truly amazing. From our first phone call, to the end of our wedding reception on August 3rd, Michael was extremely accommodating, professional, easy to work with, and gave great attention to detail to make our day extra special and bring our vision to life. He sat with us for as long as we needed to make sure that he got a perfect picture of what we wanted. He then put together a beautiful presentation for us which included everything that we had talked about with descriptions and pictures. After that, he put a lot of time in to email back and forth with me about tweaking what we had come up with as changes always come up when planning a wedding. The execution the day of was beyond what I had imagined it could be. Michael was so generous to throw in extra flowers and go the extra mile, and I am SOOOO appreciative that he was able to repurpose to many items from our ceremony into our reception to help us eliminate some of the costs. Michaels work is beautiful and he is honest and always aims to give a fair price! If you have good vendors, they become like family by the end of your wedding, and that is how my husband and I felt after working with Michael William's Florist and Green House! I can't say enough good things!!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Ryan Hrapczynski · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Florist Around

Michael is the best of the best. First let me start off by talking about Michael, He is a passionate, understanding, trustworthy, and compassionate florist. He made sure everything was perfect for our wedding. We had a very large bridal party (approx 25 total plus moms/dads/grandparents). Him and his team handled everything perfect. He personally delivered everyone's flowers and personally presented my wife her bouquet. He puts his blood sweat and tears into his flowers. The flowers at the church were beautiful and set up perfects.

Now onto the reception. He outdid himself here. Everything was perfect, the centerpieces were full and just as we wanted. He made sure each and every table was perfect. We originally planned for 28 tables however ended up having 24. He used the extra 4 centerpieces to decorate around the sweetheart table. We even had michael provide a few extra flowers for our cake and they were beautiful.

Michael was also very accommodating when making any changes needed for the big day!

I would tell everyone to use Michael William Florist for any event. He truly lives his work each and everyday. He was great to work with.

I will post pictures as a later date

Sent on 05/28/2019

Ali Robinson · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing flowers, amazing price, great florist

If you're looking for a great florist, Michael is your guy. He truly loves what he does and it shows. Working with him as been awesome. My flowers, the bridesmaids bouquets and center pieces turned out AMAZING. He is priced right and exceeded my expectations! He is extremely thorough and really wants high light your vision. So happy he was available for our wedding! Would choose him again in a heartbeat !

Sent on 04/19/2019