403 New Street, Thorofare, NJ 08086 Map · Phone number

Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 5
Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 6
Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 7

Emily Willson · Married on 10/05/2019

Best vendor at my wedding !!!

Michael was easily the best vendor we had leading up to our wedding. He was attentive to every detail, considerate of our vision for our wedding and communicated with us at every turn to ensure that everything was exactly perfect. His creativity and knowledge of flowers is obvious and helped to comfort us not only throughout the design process but also during the wedding day as we were confident he was going to make our venue look as beautiful as possible. On the day of he was a wonderful addition to our crew, working with the other vendors such as cake bakery and photographer to coordinate everything. Throughout the night I had compliment after compliment and my family believed I spent a small fortune on all of the flowers! I cannot say enough positive things about Michael, his mother and their helpers. I will gladly be recommending them to all of my family and friends for every wedding and event.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Megan Thomas · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing Florist!

If you are looking for a florist who can take all your ideas for your wedding and make them a reality then Michael William Florist & Greenhouse is your florist! He takes the time to listen to your wishes, creates a beautiful presentation so you have an idea of what he will offer for your wedding, (which still blows you away on your wedding day), and just goes above and beyond. He helped guide us on many details for our wedding, taking the stress off us and still giving us exactly what we wanted. You can tell he is very passionate about his work, very knowledgeable, and likes to give each project its own special twist. I highly recommend Michael and his staff as your florist for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Blyss · Married on 08/09/2019

The best florist!

Michael was a total pleasure to work with! He provided flowers for my 8/9/19 wedding and I couldn’t be more pleased with his work. He captured my vision PERFECTLY! Michael made the entire process easy and fun. He really has an incredible creative eye and his number one priority is making the bride happy. He listens to all your suggestions and really brings them to life. One of my favorite parts was when he created my vision board. He loves what he does and it shows in his work! He truly nailed it all - my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, the groom and groomsmen boutonnieres, wristlets for family members, the church flowers, the centerpieces, and the cake flowers. He also delivers it all and cleans it up at the end of the night! I couldn’t have asked for a better florist and I highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 08/25/2019