Michael William Florist & Greenhouse

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Blair
    Blair F. Married on 08/06/2022

Best Florist Ever

From the moment we had our consultation with Micheal everything was excellent. He immediately got my wife’s vision and enhanced it with recommendations. His presentation was infinitely better than every other florist we met with, he offered more and was able to beat everyone else’s price. We got married Aug 06, 2022 and we couldn’t have been happier with the service Micheal and his staff provided. His mother was amazing and very helpful. All of our guest raved about how beautiful everything looked. We gave Micheal’s information to so many people. We will forever be grateful for all that Micheal did to make our day better than we imagined. My wife and I cannot say enough about Micheal. Don’t look anywhere else. I guarantee you’ll be more than happy with all that they provided.
  • Lisa
    Lisa S. Married on 12/10/2021

The perfect florist!

Michael Williams

Is there more then 5 stars?? There are not enough positive words for me to write to express how genuinely GRATEFUL I was for connecting with Michael Williams for my wedding needs. He provided me with floral, ceremony & reception centerpieces and decor, and delivered everything with ease and pure professionalism. If you don’t take the time to meet with Michael and allow his vision to work for you, you are truly missing out. I do not have an eye for floral arrangements and allowed him the ability to use his professional judgement. My bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and way more detailed then I could have envisioned, it seemed that every guest was commenting on the beauty of the centerpieces, and my ceremony decor was absolutely perfect. There wasn’t anything missed by Michael. His planning meeting is detailed and thought out the time and effort put into this made me feel so special and know my day was important to him. His vision was on point and his delivery couldn’t be beat. He truly is the best, I’m glad he doesn’t only work in wedding needs because I plan to use his services for everything in the future! Do yourself a favor and stop looking for a florist. If you are reading this you have found one!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa O. Married on 10/23/2021

Absolute Dream Vendor

Michael was an absolute dream at my wedding. Not only did he do a stunning job but he also stayed to reuse our flowers from the outside ceremony to our inside reception. When I described my vision for the wedding he was able to make it come to life exactly how I wanted. He truly is the best of the best.
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Lauren & Ralph
    69 photos · 08/10/2018

403 New Street Thorofare, 08086
Location of (Michael William Florist & Greenhouse)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding