Michael William Florist & Greenhouse Reviews

101 | Thorofare, NJ

101 Reviews for Michael William Florist & Greenhouse

Karen Binns · Getting married on 06/09/2021

Excellent Wedding Florist

We were given Michael's name from a friend who recently got married. We met him in his home and he was very personable. He truly cares about brides (and grooms) and giving them beautiful flowers at a very fair price. Michael was flexible with everything happening with COVID-19 and continuously checked in with us. Our flowers were above and beyond what we expected and we got many compliments. He even went as far as to lend us centerpieces! Would highly recommend and hire him again!

Sent on 12/04/2020

McKenna James · Getting married on 05/14/2021

Dream Wedding Flowers

Michael made all my flower dreams come true! He gave us everything we asked for and more! The flowers were gorgeous, and he even grew the succulents included in the boutonnières. Prior to selecting Michael as our florist, he created an in-depth presentation that brought our dreams to life! In a world of $3500 florists, Michael gave us an affordable option that allowed us to have everything we wanted! I highly recommend working with Michael.

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Melanie

Melanie Oliver · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Michael is a phenomenal florist! He took every vision and detail we provided and created the most beautiful floral arrangements. He put in a tremendous amount of work making our day absolutely beautiful. He worked out the color scheme exactly how I envisioned. The flowers were perfect for the bridal party, ceremony space, centerpieces, cake, and our "Flower Grams." Michael and his team were so professional and attended to every single detail. He takes his time with each bride individually and truly creates works of art!! I would 100% recommend Michael for any floral needs!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Carol B · Married on 10/31/2020

Perfection for the Second Time

This past Sunday was my second experience hiring Michael but this time it was for my friend's bridal shower. I knew I would be in good hands, and Michael was absolutely fabulous yet again. Communication was great--nice and simple and straightforward. I just told Michael I needed yellow, white, and blue flowers to go with The Office theme of my friend's shower, and he really ran with it. The flowers were beautiful, and I heard so many compliments about them from guests. The ones who got to take the centerpieces home were beyond thrilled! Michael also used mason jars for the vases, which was a happy surprise because that suited my friend's personality to a T. Purely breathtaking florals that were perfect for a fall bridal shower!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Louden · Married on 10/10/2020

Gorgeous floral arrangements!

Michael did an amazing job with my flowers! He not only is a wonderful person, but you can tell the hard work he puts in when you look at his arrangements. He is very detail oriented and it is apparent in his work. My bouquets were fresh and beautiful. The arrangements he added to the arch were fantastic as well. I would suggest him over and over again to anybody in need of a florist

Sent on 11/09/2020

Susan Decaro · Married on 10/10/2020

Great experience, great service!! Michael is the best.

Michael did a fantastic job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding on 11/14/20. We pulled together a wedding on short notice and Michael stepped up and delivered exceptional service. He came through and delivered flowers that made the wedding even more beautiful. We can't thank him enough. Call Michael for customized service and beautiful flowers!!

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/09/2020

Best of the best

To simply put it: Michael did an amazing job. He took my visions and dreams for a Halloween themed wedding and made it into real life. He does beautiful/ amazing work, is easy to talk to, attentive and honestly much more than just a florist.. he is a friend! I am using Michael for all my future floral needs. I highly recommend him! He is an all around great person, professional, and just easy to speak with and get along with. 10/10
    Recommend

Sent on 10/11/2020

Brittiany Bunsick · Married on 10/03/2020

Ahhhmazing!

I guess you can say I am a Covid Bride, I got married in Oct and I met with Michael in May during all the craziness, not knowing how meeting him would go, if I would be rushed due to Covid.. but once I met with him and taking time out of his day to welcome me to his home and sit down and chat about my special day and how I envisioned it. I left that day, feeling ecstatic and at ease that I finally found someone who I wanted to do my flowers, arrangements and let him have full control of it ( which wasn’t easy cause I always have to be in control ). Fast forward to October.. things were very stressful due to Covid and CDC Guidelines and last minute decisions but dealing with Michael- I never once felt unsure or stressed out. The day of my wedding I was in awe at how everything came out, I couldn’t have been more pleased with literally EVERYTHING! If you’re not sure who you should go with, Michael is your go-to!!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Kerri

Kerri A · Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely incredible!

I would recommend this company over and over again until I couldn’t anymore. Michael is by far the most amazing florist I have ever met. He is so detailed and makes your special day whatever you want it to be. Not only is he a pleasure to work with, he does not believe in raising his prices just because of a wedding so you truly get the best deal and beautiful flowers. Michael was not only kind, but he was so professional. He came to my venue and set everything up for me and came to take it down at the end of the night. He not only has flowers, but will willingly let you borrow his decor. Top notch company!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Kieu Tran · Married on 07/18/2020

Excellent Florist

We decided to postpone our wedding from 7.18.2020 to 7.17.2021 due to the pandemic and our florist was very accommodating. He said he would be available. I figured he would be easy to work with based on our planning phase. Michael took the time to learn about both our cultures, our theme, our colors, our uniqueness, & so much more. He took time to put together pictures of how everything would work together. I love how detailed he was about our wedding. We decided we wanted to have our wedding this year and celebrate next year. We did not know if we would be able to get the marriage license so I did not ask Michael if he could put something together till the last minute. With the limited time I gave him (I admit that I am a very picky person especially with flowers), he made our day very special. All my family and friends that joined us physically & virtually were very impressed. Michael went above and beyond with the flowers, arch, pillars, driving 45+ minutes, etc. Thank you so much Michael and we are so excited to continue to work with you for our 2021 vow renewal!!!

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Kate

Kate Mancuso · Married on 07/10/2020

Made my dreams come true!

Michael made my dreams come true for my backyard wedding! He is an absolute artist at what he does and goes above and beyond to make each bride feel like a queen on her day.

I emailed Michael ONE WEEK before my very low-key backyard wedding. I was just throwing it out there to even see if it was possible to get flowers that quickly. Upon meeting him 6 days before the big day, I said to him "I know it's last minute, so whatever you can throw together!" His first words were, "We don't throw ANYTHING together. We make it happen!"

On top of being personable and friendly, he is detail oriented and does not forget a thing! I didn't have a big budget and he offered to LEND me lanterns to add to the decor. Of course, something he didn't have to do.

He spent 2 hours going over everything with me and reminded me a couple times that this was my day and to take it in and enjoy it. The morning of our wedding day I get a text from Michael while at the hair salon asking if I would be interested in borrowing white mums and mini white/gold pumpkins for our fall decor. Again, I accepted his generous offer.

Little did I know what he had in store. When my husband and I arrived back home, our plain white tent was transformed into an elegant, rustic, gorgeous wedding space. Everything I had ever envisioned and more!

He is WAY, WAY more than just a florist. He could have easily dropped off the flowers I paid for and been gone. He spent so much time making this day special for us that we truly feel like we can never pay him back for what he did for us.

Please, please do not use any other florist for your events! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Carol

Carol OBrien · Married on 07/04/2020

Amazing to work with!

To say working with Michael was awesome is a complete understatement. He was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish, and you can truly tell he loves what he does. His arrangements were absolutely beautiful, and we received so many compliments throughout the day. Michael had great suggestions for what to pair with my favorite flowers, and he delivered exactly what I asked for. He was also so patient throughout the process since we had to postpone our original April wedding to July. Thankfully Michael was able to work with us through all of the changes and craziness of getting married in a pandemic. So glad to have hired him!

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Lescure · Married on 05/30/2020

Incredible!

I cannot express how happy I was with Michael! He is so wonderful to work with and creates the most beautiful custom arrangements for your event. He was able to do everything we asked and so much more, he is so friendly and easy to work with and extremely reasonable with his pricing. We were ecstatic with his completed work, it was absolutely gorgeous and above and beyond anything you will get at a standard, corporate flower shop. He adds such a great personal touch to every single detail and customizes everything to you and your style. Cannot recommend him enough, he is AMAZING!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/16/2020

Beautiful flowers and very reasonably priced

Michael was great! He was very accommodating and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! His prices are more than reasonable and you can tell that he truly cares about his clients. Even with the pandemic, he helped to make our big day even more special!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Wegfahrt · Married on 01/08/2020

Best Florist!

Michael came highly recommended from a family member and his work surely did not disappoint! First of all he is a great guy and was so helpful and personable during the whole wedding process. I unfortunately was one of the many 2020 brides whose wedding was affected and while we didn't have the big wedding originally planned, Michael was so extremely helpful and accommodating when we decided to downsize. His work was amazing and the prices were unbeatable. I can't wait for our big wedding next year to see all the work he had originally planned for us. Don't hesitate and book Michel for your wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2020

Theresa Veteri · Married on 12/14/2019

Best florist

Michael is by far the best florist that my friends and family have used and his prices can not be beat!!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • KBo

Kristin · Married on 10/26/2019

October 26, 2019 Wedding

Hiring Michael was probably one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. We met with him about a year before our date and discussed our needs as far as florals and decor. He is so obviously passionate about what he does and is extremely knowledgeable. After the initial consultation, we received not only a proposal with costs but an entire presentation of what his plans were for the bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony decor, and reception decor. We booked him immediately after seeing this! Everything at the wedding was absolutely stunning. My bridal bouquet was basically a work of art and the decor, especially in the reception space was exactly how I envisioned it with little "extra" touches here and there. It was so obvious that Michael made sure every single detail was taken care of. Our happiness with his work was always his main concern and it was far beyond anything I could have imagined. He is seriously the best in the business!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Emily

Emily Willson · Married on 10/05/2019

Best vendor at my wedding !!!

Michael was easily the best vendor we had leading up to our wedding. He was attentive to every detail, considerate of our vision for our wedding and communicated with us at every turn to ensure that everything was exactly perfect. His creativity and knowledge of flowers is obvious and helped to comfort us not only throughout the design process but also during the wedding day as we were confident he was going to make our venue look as beautiful as possible. On the day of he was a wonderful addition to our crew, working with the other vendors such as cake bakery and photographer to coordinate everything. Throughout the night I had compliment after compliment and my family believed I spent a small fortune on all of the flowers! I cannot say enough positive things about Michael, his mother and their helpers. I will gladly be recommending them to all of my family and friends for every wedding and event.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Alison · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent florist - can't recommend enough!

Michael did such an amazing job on our wedding day! He listened to everything I asked for, took care of every detail, and even made sure my dog looked beautiful too! Michael took his time to make not only our flowers look amazing, but also our ceremony area and cake look beautiful! We were getting compliments all night and cannot recommend his services enough.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Megan Thomas · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing Florist!

If you are looking for a florist who can take all your ideas for your wedding and make them a reality then Michael William Florist & Greenhouse is your florist! He takes the time to listen to your wishes, creates a beautiful presentation so you have an idea of what he will offer for your wedding, (which still blows you away on your wedding day), and just goes above and beyond. He helped guide us on many details for our wedding, taking the stress off us and still giving us exactly what we wanted. You can tell he is very passionate about his work, very knowledgeable, and likes to give each project its own special twist. I highly recommend Michael and his staff as your florist for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Blyss · Married on 08/09/2019

The best florist!

Michael was a total pleasure to work with! He provided flowers for my 8/9/19 wedding and I couldn’t be more pleased with his work. He captured my vision PERFECTLY! Michael made the entire process easy and fun. He really has an incredible creative eye and his number one priority is making the bride happy. He listens to all your suggestions and really brings them to life. One of my favorite parts was when he created my vision board. He loves what he does and it shows in his work! He truly nailed it all - my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, the groom and groomsmen boutonnieres, wristlets for family members, the church flowers, the centerpieces, and the cake flowers. He also delivers it all and cleans it up at the end of the night! I couldn’t have asked for a better florist and I highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Bueti · Married on 08/03/2019

Exceptional!

Michael and his team are truly amazing. From our first phone call, to the end of our wedding reception on August 3rd, Michael was extremely accommodating, professional, easy to work with, and gave great attention to detail to make our day extra special and bring our vision to life. He sat with us for as long as we needed to make sure that he got a perfect picture of what we wanted. He then put together a beautiful presentation for us which included everything that we had talked about with descriptions and pictures. After that, he put a lot of time in to email back and forth with me about tweaking what we had come up with as changes always come up when planning a wedding. The execution the day of was beyond what I had imagined it could be. Michael was so generous to throw in extra flowers and go the extra mile, and I am SOOOO appreciative that he was able to repurpose to many items from our ceremony into our reception to help us eliminate some of the costs. Michaels work is beautiful and he is honest and always aims to give a fair price! If you have good vendors, they become like family by the end of your wedding, and that is how my husband and I felt after working with Michael William's Florist and Green House! I can't say enough good things!!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Gina Wenger · Married on 07/09/2019

Beautiful Work

If I could give more than five stars, I would! Michael did an absolutely beautiful job for my wedding. Working with him is easy, he is so friendly, and his prices are extremely affordable. He was so helpful when we were trying to come up with what we wanted, and he would always give us his opinion on what he thought would look best, which we so appreciated. We asked last minute if we could add some vases to decorate my mom's house to get ready in the morning and he of course did that for us and even dropped them off the night before so we wouldn't have to pick them up. With so many things to think about the day of/week leading up, it was great to know that I could rely on Michael. His work speaks for itself. He is truly passionate about his business. I would recommend anyone to use him!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Ryan Hrapczynski · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Florist Around

Michael is the best of the best. First let me start off by talking about Michael, He is a passionate, understanding, trustworthy, and compassionate florist. He made sure everything was perfect for our wedding. We had a very large bridal party (approx 25 total plus moms/dads/grandparents). Him and his team handled everything perfect. He personally delivered everyone's flowers and personally presented my wife her bouquet. He puts his blood sweat and tears into his flowers. The flowers at the church were beautiful and set up perfects.

Now onto the reception. He outdid himself here. Everything was perfect, the centerpieces were full and just as we wanted. He made sure each and every table was perfect. We originally planned for 28 tables however ended up having 24. He used the extra 4 centerpieces to decorate around the sweetheart table. We even had michael provide a few extra flowers for our cake and they were beautiful.

Michael was also very accommodating when making any changes needed for the big day!

I would tell everyone to use Michael William Florist for any event. He truly lives his work each and everyday. He was great to work with.

I will post pictures as a later date

Sent on 05/28/2019

Ali Robinson · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing flowers, amazing price, great florist

If you're looking for a great florist, Michael is your guy. He truly loves what he does and it shows. Working with him as been awesome. My flowers, the bridesmaids bouquets and center pieces turned out AMAZING. He is priced right and exceeded my expectations! He is extremely thorough and really wants high light your vision. So happy he was available for our wedding! Would choose him again in a heartbeat !

Sent on 04/19/2019