Michael William Florist & Greenhouse Reviews

Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 6
Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 7
  • Megan Thomas · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing Florist!

If you are looking for a florist who can take all your ideas for your wedding and make them a reality then Michael William Florist & Greenhouse is your florist! He takes the time to listen to your wishes, creates a beautiful presentation so you have an idea of what he will offer for your wedding, (which still blows you away on your wedding day), and just goes above and beyond. He helped guide us on many details for our wedding, taking the stress off us and still giving us exactly what we wanted. You can tell he is very passionate about his work, very knowledgeable, and likes to give each project its own special twist. I highly recommend Michael and his staff as your florist for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Blyss · Married on 08/09/2019

The best florist!

Michael was a total pleasure to work with! He provided flowers for my 8/9/19 wedding and I couldn’t be more pleased with his work. He captured my vision PERFECTLY! Michael made the entire process easy and fun. He really has an incredible creative eye and his number one priority is making the bride happy. He listens to all your suggestions and really brings them to life. One of my favorite parts was when he created my vision board. He loves what he does and it shows in his work! He truly nailed it all - my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, the groom and groomsmen boutonnieres, wristlets for family members, the church flowers, the centerpieces, and the cake flowers. He also delivers it all and cleans it up at the end of the night! I couldn’t have asked for a better florist and I highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 08/25/2019
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 21
  • Victoria

Victoria Bueti · Married on 08/03/2019

Exceptional!

Michael and his team are truly amazing. From our first phone call, to the end of our wedding reception on August 3rd, Michael was extremely accommodating, professional, easy to work with, and gave great attention to detail to make our day extra special and bring our vision to life. He sat with us for as long as we needed to make sure that he got a perfect picture of what we wanted. He then put together a beautiful presentation for us which included everything that we had talked about with descriptions and pictures. After that, he put a lot of time in to email back and forth with me about tweaking what we had come up with as changes always come up when planning a wedding. The execution the day of was beyond what I had imagined it could be. Michael was so generous to throw in extra flowers and go the extra mile, and I am SOOOO appreciative that he was able to repurpose to many items from our ceremony into our reception to help us eliminate some of the costs. Michaels work is beautiful and he is honest and always aims to give a fair price! If you have good vendors, they become like family by the end of your wedding, and that is how my husband and I felt after working with Michael William's Florist and Green House! I can't say enough good things!!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Gina Wenger · Married on 07/09/2019

Beautiful Work

If I could give more than five stars, I would! Michael did an absolutely beautiful job for my wedding. Working with him is easy, he is so friendly, and his prices are extremely affordable. He was so helpful when we were trying to come up with what we wanted, and he would always give us his opinion on what he thought would look best, which we so appreciated. We asked last minute if we could add some vases to decorate my mom's house to get ready in the morning and he of course did that for us and even dropped them off the night before so we wouldn't have to pick them up. With so many things to think about the day of/week leading up, it was great to know that I could rely on Michael. His work speaks for itself. He is truly passionate about his business. I would recommend anyone to use him!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 22
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 23
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 24
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 25
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 26

Ryan Hrapczynski · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Florist Around

Michael is the best of the best. First let me start off by talking about Michael, He is a passionate, understanding, trustworthy, and compassionate florist. He made sure everything was perfect for our wedding. We had a very large bridal party (approx 25 total plus moms/dads/grandparents). Him and his team handled everything perfect. He personally delivered everyone's flowers and personally presented my wife her bouquet. He puts his blood sweat and tears into his flowers. The flowers at the church were beautiful and set up perfects.

Now onto the reception. He outdid himself here. Everything was perfect, the centerpieces were full and just as we wanted. He made sure each and every table was perfect. We originally planned for 28 tables however ended up having 24. He used the extra 4 centerpieces to decorate around the sweetheart table. We even had michael provide a few extra flowers for our cake and they were beautiful.

Michael was also very accommodating when making any changes needed for the big day!

I would tell everyone to use Michael William Florist for any event. He truly lives his work each and everyday. He was great to work with.

I will post pictures as a later date

Sent on 05/28/2019

Emily Willson · Married on 05/10/2019

Best vendor at my wedding !!!

Michael was easily the best vendor we had leading up to our wedding. He was attentive to every detail, considerate of our vision for our wedding and communicated with us at every turn to ensure that everything was exactly perfect. His creativity and knowledge of flowers is obvious and helped to comfort us not only throughout the design process but also during the wedding day as we were confident he was going to make our venue look as beautiful as possible. On the day of he was a wonderful addition to our crew, working with the other vendors such as cake bakery and photographer to coordinate everything. Throughout the night I had compliment after compliment and my family believed I spent a small fortune on all of the flowers! I cannot say enough positive things about Michael, his mother and their helpers. I will gladly be recommending them to all of my family and friends for every wedding and event.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Ali Robinson · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing flowers, amazing price, great florist

If you're looking for a great florist, Michael is your guy. He truly loves what he does and it shows. Working with him as been awesome. My flowers, the bridesmaids bouquets and center pieces turned out AMAZING. He is priced right and exceeded my expectations! He is extremely thorough and really wants high light your vision. So happy he was available for our wedding! Would choose him again in a heartbeat !

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Georgie

Georgie Monschein · Married on 04/05/2019

The best florist you will ever find!!

Michael is the best of the best. He was there for me every single step of the way to help me plan and create the vision I had for my dream wedding. He is so delightful and easy to work with. He truly cares about his work and is meticulous in communicating and in the planning and work that goes into his floral decorations. I had a very specific vision for my wedding and Michael got it down 100%. Every single last detail from my perfect bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, our center pieces, cake decorations and decor for the ceremony was absolutely perfect and exactly what I wanted. I don’t know many florists who would be willing to work as closely with a bride on such details as Michael did with me, and I am so glad I called him when he was recommended to me by a friend who also used him for a wedding. Not only did he do an amazing job with everything, his pricing is very reasonable. Michael I can’t thank you enough. I would recommend him to anyone!!! You are in good hands with him!!! - Georgie & Dave

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 03/30/2019

Best of the best

We definitely shopped around but when it came to choosing Michael and his team there was no hesitation. The quality and personal care that is put into the art of our wedding flowers was nothing but amazing. Thankful to Michael and his team for bringing our vision and making sure that they captured the beauty and emotion in the flowers of the symbolism of our wedding. Thank you again! You and your team are amazing and you definitely emphatize and understand when we explain what we need and how we want the vision to be. Cannot stop raving!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 40
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 03/23/2019

Hire Michael!

Being in graduate school full time, our budget for our wedding was tight. My finance and I went to multiple bridal shows and searched the web religiously for months trying to find the best florist for an affordable price. By some miracle I came across Michael! We were blown away by his artistic abilities and all the positive feedback he received from former clients. We knew he was the one and immediately sent an email requesting his services (almost a year in advance)!!
    Michael answered within a few hours that day and was able to work around our wacky schedules with ease! Through our constant email interactions, Michael remained professional, detail oriented, responsible, dedicated, and kind. Although our budget was small, Michael ALWAYS treated us with the upmost respect. His dedication to our wedding was unreal! You would have thought we were Michael’s only clients with millions of dollars to spend.
    The day of the wedding he hand delivered my bouquet (and the bridal party) directly to my house! Michael also designed/arranged flowers for our ceremony space, center pieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and cake. The flowers from our wedding were fresh and did not start to die until almost a month after the wedding! Best of all our guest raved about how beautiful our wedding was…all thanks to Michael!!!!
    Do yourselves a favor and hire Michael Williams!!! He is the best in the business!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 41
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 42
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 43
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 44
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 45

Nate Civile · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing Services!

I found Michael William's florist on The Knot and initially contacted him because of his pricing, but as I talked to him more I chose him as my vendor because he was a great person to talk to and tried his hardest to make sure your vision came to life at the best price. He was an all around great guy and working with him for my flowers for my wedding was a truly great experience. The bouquets for me and my bridesmaids were so beautiful I started tearing up when he showed them to me. I also had an idea for my centerpieces that he said he never saw before, and was as excited as I was about making them happen, and they came out amazing. He also doesn't make any adjustments with out consulting you first and that's something I really appreciate. I would use Michael William's Florist for anything and everything I need flowers for!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Megan Sweeney · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing Florist!

Michael William's florist was great from our inital consultation all the way up to the wedding day. Michael listened to my ideas and really saw my vision in how I wanted our flowers to look for our big day. The day of the wedding Michael's vision came to life and made our day spectacular. Michael's flowers were so beautiful and affortable. I would highly recommend Michael William's florist to anyone.

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 46
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 47
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 02/23/2019

Best Florist Ever!

Michael William Florist and Greenhouse is the best florist ever! I am so happy we chose him for our February wedding. He made all my visions for my wedding day come true! As a young mother of 3 his prices were very reasonable for the outstanding work he does! He made my bouquet perfect and also did all the centerpieces and wedding arch and made my daughters beautiful flower headpieces. He went above and beyond and his attention to detail was spot on he really has an amazing talent. I couldn’t have been more pleased with his work. He’s such a great guy! I would recommend him to all future brides you won’t find anyone better then Michael!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 52
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 53

Denise Zera · Married on 02/23/2019

The Florist You Need To Hire

What a fantastic florist, such a professional! Michael truly goes above and beyond to provide the upmost customer experience for the couples he works with. He listens and offers his professional advice. He shows the couple exactly, through vision boards, what their floral designs will look like and then brings to life beautiful arrangements. I would highly recommend you to any of my couples seeking an florist.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 01/25/2019

Amazing Work, Incredible Service!

Michael was recommended to us by a family friend and am I thankful! From our first meeting in his home, I knew Michael would be the one we hired to be responsible for flowers for our wedding day. With his adorable pup at our feet, we talked through our vision from bouquets, to boutonnieres, to centerpieces. Michael helped us stay within our budget by repurposing bridesmaids’ bouquets for some of our low centerpieces (we did a mixture of high and low). After our meeting, Michael provided us with a presentation to help us visualize what our flowers would look like using our inspiration pictures.
    On the day of, Michael made three drop offs: two different hotels where the bride & groom were located, and to our venue. Michael provided us with the vases for our centerpieces, and the arch and pedestals for our ceremony. Everything was absolutely perfect, and we received many compliments on our flowers! I highly recommend Michael for your wedding! Make sure you save him a slice of cake 😉

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 54
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 55
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 56
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 57
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 58

Tiffany Hess-Bennette · Married on 12/14/2018

Beautiful Work

If you’re a budget-conscious bride seeking a talented florist, book Michael right away! During our wedding planning I was getting more and more discouraged with the insane markup prices of many florists in our area, so finding Michael was a huge relief. He made our Christmas wedding vision come to life and was able to work within our tight budget. I was thoroughly impressed by the quality of his work and how he kept up with my many changes and revisions along the way. The bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces were absolutely breathtaking and exactly what I imagined...I received a ton of compliments! Michael goes above and beyond for his brides and his beautiful work speaks for itself.

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 59

Rachel · Married on 11/25/2018

Breath taking flowers and service

There's not enough stars to give Michael and his team for their excellent job. Since we sat down with Michael for our consultation, I was impressed with his attention to detail and making sure everything was perfect! Me, my husband along with our friends and family cannot stop raving about how everything turned out. I will never forget how my husband's mouth dropped when he saw the amazing centerpiece that Michael created. It was out of this world - like a Pinterest image came to life! It was everything we hoped for and more. We're so thankful we found Michael and will definitely recommend to our family and friends. It is so worth it!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Randi

Randi Vizoco · Married on 11/12/2018

Michael goes above and beyond

Michael William Florist does above the top, out of this world, extraordinary work! I used him for my wedding a few weeks ago and I was amazed! His bouquets are beyond beautiful and much more than anything I could have imagined. He even turned a plain ceremony space into a magical dream come true. Michael's prices seriously can NOT be beat especially for the quality of work that he puts together. He is kind, dedicated to his brides, and an expert at his craft. Book with Michael. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Amber · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience!

From start to finish Michael was outstanding. My mom and I were thoroughly impressed with his attention to detail. His work speaks for itself. Every vision I had....he exceeded my expectations. Michael made my wedding day perfect. When your looking for a florist....HE IS YOUR GUY.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Jaime · Married on 11/09/2018

Phenominal!

Absolutely seamless from start to finish. Michael and his team are extremely passionate, knowledgeable & truly care about making your special occasion a one of a kind experience. The moment he handed me my wedding bouquet I cried. It was completely perfect! He took the visions I had in my head for my wedding & made them a reality. If you want reasonable prices, quality work, and someone who without a doubt cares about making your day unforgettable call Michael. You won’t regret it !

Sent on 11/24/2018

Stets · Married on 11/03/2018

Fall Wedding

Michael provided me with exactly the floral arrangement and colors I was looking for. He was pleasant and professional, and I could not have been happier with how beautiful everything looked on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Crystal Socha · Married on 10/27/2018

Im so happy I found Michael

Michael definitely goes above and beyond like already mentioned. I am so beyond thankful I found him for my big day. His work is amazing and he saved me so much money by letting me rent the hardware. Thank you Michael!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Kristy · Married on 10/20/2018

Michael was a pleasure to work with! He not only put together pictures of what we wanted (so we could see what everything would look like) he worked with our budget. Everything turned out beautiful!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend!

For any bride out there looking for the perfect florist, Michael is the person to go to! He is incredibly passionate and knowledgeable about his work and will go great lengths to make everything perfect for your special day. Thanks to Michael and his beautiful work, I was able to have the wedding of my dreams! He was able to take my vision and execute it perfectly. He is also incredibly cost conscious and will work with any budget your have. I definitely recommend him to any engaged couple or really anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2018

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! I met with multiple florists before finding Mike. Not only was his price the most affordable but he was more than willing to go above and beyond for me. He puts SO much effort into making sure the bouquets/centerpieces are exactly what the customer wants and really makes you feel like you are his priority. He is such a sweet man and doesn't try to take advantage of you- he knows how expensive weddings can be and helps you find ways to save money (who doesn't love that!?) I could not have asked for more beautiful flowers and I will absolutely be using him for any floral needs in the future! He's the BEST!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2018