Michael William Florist & Greenhouse Reviews

60 Reviews for Michael William Florist & Greenhouse

60 Michael William Florist & Greenhouse Reviews
  • Randi

Randi Vizoco · Married on 11/12/2018

Michael goes above and beyond

Michael William Florist does above the top, out of this world, extraordinary work! I used him for my wedding a few weeks ago and I was amazed! His bouquets are beyond beautiful and much more than anything I could have imagined. He even turned a plain ceremony space into a magical dream come true. Michael's prices seriously can NOT be beat especially for the quality of work that he puts together. He is kind, dedicated to his brides, and an expert at his craft. Book with Michael. You will NOT be disappointed!

Stets · Married on 11/03/2018

Fall Wedding

Michael provided me with exactly the floral arrangement and colors I was looking for. He was pleasant and professional, and I could not have been happier with how beautiful everything looked on my wedding day.

Kristy · Married on 10/20/2018

Michael was a pleasure to work with! He not only put together pictures of what we wanted (so we could see what everything would look like) he worked with our budget. Everything turned out beautiful!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend!

For any bride out there looking for the perfect florist, Michael is the person to go to! He is incredibly passionate and knowledgeable about his work and will go great lengths to make everything perfect for your special day. Thanks to Michael and his beautiful work, I was able to have the wedding of my dreams! He was able to take my vision and execute it perfectly. He is also incredibly cost conscious and will work with any budget your have. I definitely recommend him to any engaged couple or really anyone looking for a florist!

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2018

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! I met with multiple florists before finding Mike. Not only was his price the most affordable but he was more than willing to go above and beyond for me. He puts SO much effort into making sure the bouquets/centerpieces are exactly what the customer wants and really makes you feel like you are his priority. He is such a sweet man and doesn't try to take advantage of you- he knows how expensive weddings can be and helps you find ways to save money (who doesn't love that!?) I could not have asked for more beautiful flowers and I will absolutely be using him for any floral needs in the future! He's the BEST!!!!

katie · Married on 09/16/2018

Michael William Florist & Greenhouse comes second to none. From the very first meeting, Michael was extremely helpful in the decision making process and was willing to work with our budget. He has incredible ideas and can bring any vision to life. He did everything in his power to make our wedding everything we could ever wish for. His flowers and arrangements are pinterest perfect! Michael went above and beyond the day of our wedding by helping us set up and break down, was early, and allowed us to borrow his personal decor to really bring out my vision. He also surprised us with decorating the ceremony pergola!! I am forever grateful for Michael and all of his hard work because he truly made our wedding day one that we will never forget!
    Also, he's super funny and has an incredible dog!! He's really fun to work with and you will not be sorry :)

Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 1
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 2
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 3
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 4
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 5

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

We would highly recommend using Michael as your florist. He went above and beyond for my wedding. I didn’t know what I wanted and I showed him a few pictures and everything wound up being perfect. I was stressed out about the colors and he match them perfectly. You really have nothing to worry about if you hire Michael. His prices are great he was extremely professional but down-to-earth. My wedding day was beautiful everything was on time and perfect.Michael is a Great guy and a hard worker and it shows in his business.We even bought plants and flowers from the greenhouse and they’re thriving I highly recommend him for any occasion. He definitely has a lifelong customers in us!

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2018

Wonderful. Affordable. Would choose them again!

Michael met with us months before our wedding, spent time trying to truly get our vision- he truly listened and cared! We gave him some ideas and he ran with it. He truly got our vision using our descriptions and a few pictures. He was very accessible to us- we always had questions and he would always take great time explaining so that everything was clear. Extremely patient with us! In some areas we weren't sure what we wanted to do and Michael had great ideas for us many which we used. He created a presentation to show us what he could get together for us within our budget and he even included pictures of roses he would be using with names and colors! It made it so easy for us.

The flowers for our bridal party were beautiful, and my bouquet was GORGEOUS. Center pieces were amazing and everyone at the wedding commented on how elegant and beautiful they looked. One thing I knew I didn't have to worry about the entire wedding day was my florist. He sat down with me and went through the timeline. I knew that his team would be there exactly when we needed him to be. From start to finish! He has become like family to us- we have used him in many family events and have recommended him highly to anyone we know looking.

You will not be sorry if you chose this florist for your wedding. He knows what he is doing and executes the plan BEAUTIFULLY!

Jacqueline · Married on 08/03/2018

Michael was amazing! I knew nothing on how to begin planning a wedding and I also started planning a month before my wedding day. Michael took all of my stress away. He immediately offered help in other areas of my wedding even including watching my dog during my honeymoon. He helped me decorate, included lanterns for free, and made my wedding beautiful. Everyone kept commenting on how perfect my wedding looked and was amazed at the decorations. My guest would have never guest how little I paid for my florist because his pricing is so affordable. I highly recommend using him as your florist!

Lillie · Married on 07/06/2018

Stop looking for a florist and hire Michael now!! He is AMAZING and I don't even know where to begin! My wedding was perfect and a huge part of that was him. First of all, you can't beat his prices. I did research on almost every florist in the area and he had the BEST PRICING, and the most gorgeous work. I really wanted floating candles, but most charge you some ridiculous amount to use their vases- he includes hardware like that FOR FREE. Vases, mirrors, lanterns! He doesn't upcharge for flowers, is accommodating, creative, and provides you with endless options within your budget and to match your vision! He also makes things easy (I was out of state so I needed that) by offering aisle runner, flower girl basket, among other things for a small rental fee. His work is stunning- uploading a few photos some guests took until I have photographer photos-he did the ceremony space, the reception/centerpieces, the cake, gift tables, etc but I only have a few photos at the moment from guests. I had people commenting on the flowers and decor (all from him) all night and still now, weeks after the wedding. He was amazing to work with and really cares about his customers. He spent so much time putting together the perfect proposal with all of my options after the first call. I wanted my ceremony outside, but it ended up rainy and humid and we had to do it inside in our "backup plan" room-his work was unbelievable- people were amazed that the room was our backup. The venue dropped the ball on many things that day and didn't have rooms set up when he arrived, but he worked around the chaos and got everything set up perfectly. The bouquets were gorgeous and everyone commented on how much they loved the flowers. I had a hard time pinpointing what I wanted, but I sent him photos and he nailed it. Definitely recommend- you will not regret it!

Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 6
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 7
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 8
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2018

Michael went above and beyond for my wedding. He turned my ceremony area into something better than I had pictured for myself. He delivered my bouquet to me on the day of the wedding. Everything was gorgeous, and my flowers are still in good shape.. even a week after the wedding. Wedding planning is very stressful but I enjoyed working with Michael. He listened to my ideas and went off of that. His prices are great and it is very obvious that he has a true passion. Michael, thank you!!!

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Michael made choosing flowers enjoyable and fun. His passion shows through the moment you meet him, the way he explains everything and immerses himself into your special day is truly one of a kind. This might sound crazy but, Michael is the only florist I went to that actually showed me samples of vases and photographs of the flowers he and I believed would be best for my wedding day, he took the time to make sure I understood every detail. Then he created an entire presentation of every aspect of what him and I imagined. This was huge, I love flowers but I don't know all their names, so being able to see photographs of them was extremely helpful in imagining how they would look on our wedding day. However, nothing I imagined would come even close to the breathtaking work Michael did for our wedding day. I teared up when he handed me my bouquet. I wasn't the only one who was impressed, several of my guests commented on how vibrant, beautiful, and full the centerpieces and bouquets were! I have already suggested Michael to 2 different friends and both went and saw him and both are using him for their special day! He is truly amazing!!

Jasmin · Married on 04/27/2018

I do not even know where to start when it comes to this guy. All I can say is Michael was nothing short of AMAZING!!! He was patient, kind, and affordable. He was able to make my floral dreams a reality the day of my wedding. He went above and beyond for me, and did whatever he could to make my day as perfect as possible. The set up was perfect he executed everything I asked for to the T. He even fixed my bridal bouquet that I ordered from another florist( who did a horrible job) and without any question Michael stepped in and fixed my bouquet and made it just the way that I wanted it. I don't know any florist like this man but all I can say is that he is a special person and this is definitely someone who deserves your business and hard earned money . He was everything and more and he made my day so special. I really appreciated all the time and effort he put in just to make sure I was happy and everything was how I dreamed it would be. In my opinion you will never find anyone like this man. He is really heaven sent.

A JOB WELL DONE!!!

Alyse · Married on 04/21/2018

If I could, I would give Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 10 stars! My now husband and I got to Michael's office with very few ideas of what we wanted... I had a few pictures saved that I loved, but other then that, all I knew was I wanted very minimal flowers. I was never huge on big arrangements, so for me- I wanted simple, yet stunning. Michael took my pictures and ideas and pretty much came up with a full blown plan in an hour. I was stunned. The day of the wedding came, and Michael was on time, and everything was perfect. The flowers were STUNNING, and everything I wanted and more. Michael went above and beyond, even coming back to the venue right as the ceremony ended to make sure things were cleaned up, and to take back a few things he let us borrow so we didn't have to make the drive to the greenhouse before our honeymoon. I can not say enough about the great job you did, Michael, and am so thrilled we found you! Thank you again!

Dana · Married on 02/24/2018

My husband and I used Michael Williams Florist and Greenhouse for our wedding this past February. He was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Hands down the best!

For our first meeting we went over everything in great detail with Michael. We actually spent probably two hours with him. He took the time to ask us questions about what we wanted and about our day. We showed him examples via Pinterest of what we had in mind and he then put together a slideshow of different ideas and emailed them over to us. If we didn’t like anything or wanted to make changes, he did so right away. My husband and I were on a tight budget and Michael was more than willing to work with us.

From our first meeting to our wedding day, Michael was absolutely amazing. I actually texted Michael late the night before our wedding with a change for our ceremony and he responded with no problem almost immediately. What sets Michael apart from other florists is he actually CARES! He wants to make his bride’s as happy as possible and he will do whatever it takes to achieve that. He has such a passion and desire for what he does and it simply shows through his work. Michael is truly a genuine person. My husband and I had full trust in Michael which put our minds at ease.

One of our favorite things about Michael was the fact that he hand delivered all of the bridal parties bouquets and boutonnieres directly to us the morning of our wedding. We just thought that was such a personable touch.

If you are looking for a florist for your wedding, you will not be disappointed with Michael. He was our favorite vendor from our day and we will be using him in the future for any events. You will not be disappointed with Michael Williams Florist and Greenhouse.

carmela · Married on 01/12/2018

Awesome job Michael! I appreciate all the effort and detail that you put into my January 12th 2018 wedding. All my friends and family can't get over just how beautiful my flowers were. You contributed to one of the best days of my life. Thank you so much!

Megan · Married on 12/23/2017

Michael William Florist is the best around! Our flowers from our wedding are still talked about over a month later. My husband and I had a Christmas wedding on December 23, 2017 and our flowers could not have been more perfect. Michael took so much time and effort making sure all of our needs were met and that our flowers were nothing short of amazing. I have family asking me where our poinsettias were from because they still look as perfect as they did that day over a month later. Michael gave us beautiful flowers for a very reasonable price and met all of our expectations. Thank you!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

Michael is absolutely, hands-down the best of the best. He made everything so easy. From creating custom pictures of what our flowers would look like to checking in with us and modifying the flowers based on dress color, he always went above and beyond our expectations. Our flowers were absolutely stunning! The colors were amazing and the little details Michael added created a beautiful atmosphere. Thank you, Michael, for everything you did to make our wedding day even more magical!

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I used Michael William Florist for our wedding in November. Our family and friends are still raving about the flowers. Prior to our decision to select Michael's business for our floral needs, we set up a meeting with a few other florists. Many were over our budget or lacked a personal touch we wanted.

When we met with Michael he was personable and you could tell he was invested in our wants. Michael came to our home and met with us for our first meeting. He is a huge dog lover and brought treats for our pup! Our initial meeting was lengthy compared to other florists. He wasn't just throwing out a ball park number and telling us to let him know if we wanted to hire hi. He asked us questions we hadn't even thought about at the time and took notes on everything we said. During that initial meeting we were still early in the decision process and had some ideas of how we wanted everything to look for the big day. Michael had me email him flower arrangement ideas and anything else that peaked my interest after he left. About a week later he emailed me custom pictures of what our flowers could look like and labeled the names of all the flowers. I could let him know exactly which flowers I liked and which ones I'd rather not see by name instead of just saying the "pink one or the little one" I really liked this touch, it made sure we were both 100% on the same page with the designs.

Leading up to the wedding I ended up changing my color scheme which also changed the flowers. Michael was super accommodating and happy to help me with my new ideas. Even with the changes our price point was very affordable.

Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 9
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 10
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 11

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I couldn’t be happier that we chose Michael William Florist to design and create our flowers for our special day! From day one, it was clear how passionate Michael is and how dedicated he would be to make our wedding flowers perfect. Michael partnered with us every step of the way, including embracing all of our Pinterest inspirations which we know can be a difficult task :). Michael and his team (including his sweet mother) designed everything from our bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres to the church ceremony and cocktail tent décor, as well as the reception centerpieces and cake decoration. In particular, Michael created 3 giant floral chandeliers FROM SCRATCH that we hung in our cocktail tent to take the atmosphere to the next level. They were truly works of art! In addition to his talent, one of the best things about working with Michael is his focus on being cost effective – he was able to suggest various ways to save money throughout the planning process, which really helped our overall budget. All in all, the flowers and arrangements that Michael designed were so fresh and beautiful, and looked amazing in our photos – see for yourself. We highly recommend Michael William Florist for your next event!!!

Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 12
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 13
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 14
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 15
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 16
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 17

Janet · Married on 10/13/2017

My daughter was married this past weekend and she selected and worked with Michael, owner of Michael William Florist and Greenhouse, Thorofare Nj. I wanted to say thank you and let you know how much we appreiciate all you did to make make this day so special. Your work of art with the flowers made her day. I have been to many weddings through the years and I must say the flowers you created for her, the bridal party and the centerpieces for the tables at the venue where breathtaking. You nailed it!
    Thanks again, Janet..MOB
    #bestfloristever

Dana · Married on 10/13/2017

I can not say enough amazing things about Michael and his amazing work! He turned my vision for my wedding into a reality. His impeccable communication skills, and his love for his craft truly puts him at the top of his game! His attention to detail and his eye for things that work just is amazing.

Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 18
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 19
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 20
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 21
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 22

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

My family and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Michael of Michael William Florist & Greenhouse. I’ve never worked with someone that cared so much about making my day as perfect as possible. He left little touches here and there that I didn’t expect and to say that he went above and beyond with customer service would be an understatement. Mike is passionate about what he does and you can see it in his work. My favorite personal touch came on the day of the wedding. Michael personally delivered my bouquet, which was exquisitely covered in a delicate hand made wrap.

Mike gave me everything I could have asked for. It was the perfect addition to my perfect day.

We love you Mike!

Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 29
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 30
    Michael William Florist & Greenhouse 31

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

Michael is AMAZING! I showed him what I liked and he was able to do exactly what I wanted and more. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad we chose Michael William Florest and Greenhouse. Michael is easily accessible and will go above and beyond what your asking for in the price range you are looking for .

Hannah · Married on 09/17/2017

Mike Huebbsman of michael William florist was the best choice for us and our wedding. I began talking to him around the beginning of this wedding year journey last year regarding vision and flowers. Of course I am not a flower expert, but mike was. He knew the best flowers that could go together and on price point. On the wedding day he made my flower dreams come true. Seeing My bouquet was the most colorful and one of the happiest parts of my day! He has a vision and he knows his brides and he knew me and made it all a reality! He even stayed to move the pergola flowers inside for no extra charge and he made us an arch behind our sweetheart table at no extra charge! He was truly the kindest and sweetest person to work with. I would not want anyone else to do my flowers!