Michael Simons Productions LLC

Raw Footage (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

We had Mike as our videographer for our wedding at Clarks Landing. We LOVE the videos we received! Can't wait to watch them for years to come! Perfectly captured our day! Mike was great to work with and would recommend him to anyone!! Thanks for everything! :)

Profile Picture Corinne, 3/9/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We are so so happy with the way our wedding video turned out!! Originally we weren't even sure if a videographer was in the budget, but looking back it was worth every penny! We selected the "Honda" package. Micheal was super professional and a pleasure to work with, and his associate cameraman, also Michael, did such a wonderful job the day of - made us all feel totally comfortable and captured the most special moments. I know we will cherish this video forever!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Short Form

All I can say is WOW. My husband and I are watching our wedding video and it is absolutely amazing! I am speechless.

From meeting Mike in his home and seeing his work I knew we could not go wrong, but I truly cannot believe what he was able to do with the footage from our special day.

We couldn't be more thankful to have this special keepsake of our wedding (I honestly don't know how people skip videography!) Mike is SO talented and we are so grateful to him. His passion for what he does is so evident in his work. Choosing him as our videographer was definitely one of the best decisions we could have made.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Riana, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

Michael Simons Productions LLC Pricing

USB Hard Drive
SD Card
7 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Mike is truly the best there is. A wonderful, calming presence on the day of your wedding coupled with absolutely mesmerizing video documentation. He simply can't be beat. Get on him early, he books up VERY fast.

Michael's attention to detail is second to none. He brings a critical but artful eye to each video he shoots and edits. He's also unobtrusive while working. A true professional. Welcome the opportunity to work with him again and again.

Absolutely AMAZING work!