Red Bank, NJ 07701 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

52 Reviews for Michael Simons Productions LLC

Liza · Married on 07/21/2018

Michael took us on last-minute and was very friendly and professional. The wedding was just last month so no video yet, but the demos were super impressive!

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2018

Michael is SO talented - a true artist. My husband and I are in love with the video he made for us. We cannot wait to watch it over and over again. We are completely blown away - Michael's work looks like a real movie through the way he edits and captures candid moments. He made our day look just like a fairy tale - so seamless and perfect, capturing the best moments throughout our day. We would 100% recommend him :)

Claire · Married on 05/19/2018

You will not be disappointed with Michael Simons' wedding videography skills!! At first I was skeptical of having a wedding video, because many I'd watched online seemed "corney." But then we found Michael Simons. He and his team were prompt with communication, professional, imaginative and worked seamlessly with our photographers. One of our favorite photos from the wedding was actually Michael's suggestion. He and his team are such wonderful people too. Our wedding day was a little rainy, and his assistant was leaping out of the limo with umbrellas for me and my bridesmaids! The video caught the spirit of the day and preserved all of our beautiful moments perfectly. My grandma is not able to leave the house and couldn't attend the wedding, but now she can enjoy our special day with us all over again. My husband and I are so appreciative and just can't praise Michael Simons enough. Thank you for everything! Here is a link to our video: https://vimeo.com/280267609#

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Michael Simons Productions LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,505.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,515.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Zorn Photography
    Zorn Photography Wedding Photographers

Mike is truly the best there is. A wonderful, calming presence on the day of your wedding coupled with absolutely mesmerizing video documentation. He simply can't be beat. Get on him early, he books up VERY fast.

• All the Best Weddings, Celebrations & Events
    All the Best Weddings, Celebrations & Events Wedding Planners

Michael's attention to detail is second to none. He brings a critical but artful eye to each video he shoots and edits. He's also unobtrusive while working. A true professional. Welcome the opportunity to work with him again and again.

• Farah Skye Johnson, Makeup Artist