Michael Simons Productions LLC

High-Def Video (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Michael took us on last-minute and was very friendly and professional. The wedding was just last month so no video yet, but the demos were super impressive!

Profile Picture Liza, 7/21/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Michael is SO talented - a true artist. My husband and I are in love with the video he made for us. We cannot wait to watch it over and over again. We are completely blown away - Michael's work looks like a real movie through the way he edits and captures candid moments. He made our day look just like a fairy tale - so seamless and perfect, capturing the best moments throughout our day. We would 100% recommend him :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling

You will not be disappointed with Michael Simons' wedding videography skills!! At first I was skeptical of having a wedding video, because many I'd watched online seemed "corney." But then we found Michael Simons. He and his team were prompt with communication, professional, imaginative and worked seamlessly with our photographers. One of our favorite photos from the wedding was actually Michael's suggestion. He and his team are such wonderful people too. Our wedding day was a little rainy, and his assistant was leaping out of the limo with umbrellas for me and my bridesmaids! The video caught the spirit of the day and preserved all of our beautiful moments perfectly. My grandma is not able to leave the house and couldn't attend the wedding, but now she can enjoy our special day with us all over again. My husband and I are so appreciative and just can't praise Michael Simons enough. Thank you for everything! Here is a link to our video: https://vimeo.com/280267609#

Profile Picture Claire, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Reception, Documentary, Digital Download

Michael Simons Productions LLC Pricing

USB Hard Drive
SD Card
7 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Mike is truly the best there is. A wonderful, calming presence on the day of your wedding coupled with absolutely mesmerizing video documentation. He simply can't be beat. Get on him early, he books up VERY fast.

Michael's attention to detail is second to none. He brings a critical but artful eye to each video he shoots and edits. He's also unobtrusive while working. A true professional. Welcome the opportunity to work with him again and again.

Absolutely AMAZING work!