Red Bank, NJ 07701 Map · Phone number

Michael Simons Productions LLC 5
Michael Simons Productions LLC 6

Cody frazier · Married on 05/25/2019

Cody and Nicole Frazier

Before meeting mike I came across his videos on Facebook from my venue and after watching a few I knew mike was the person I wanted to go with. From the moment we met his personality just added a definite yes for me and I immediately booked! He was a pleasure to work with and very flexible around my time frames and of course after receiving the final product I and 100% pleased with everything! He is a man with a passion for what he does and truly amazing and talented. His videos will touch the hearts of many families and will forever be proudly shared in our home. Thank you mike!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2019

Hollywood Quality Memories

Mike goes above and beyond for every single one of his customers. He's a family man who knows the extreme value of tiny details and perfect moments. He is a master of his craft and has an amazing personality. We are blown away by our wedding video! We had a tragic loss of my husband's mother just days after our video was finished and the video of her dancing with her son is irreplaceable. What you get with Mike is what genuinely feels like a Hollywood quality movie just for you from your special day. Couldn't recommend him more all around.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Michael Simons Productions LLC 7
    Michael Simons Productions LLC 8
  • jenn

jenn · Married on 04/12/2019

Blown away by his vision

Michael Simons is amazing! Not only is he an amazing videographer with a unique vision, he is a kind and loveable man! He is so friendly and on our wedding day felt like one of our family members rather than one of our vendors. I first heard of him through a recommendation through a friend. I watched all his feature trailers and knew I wanted him as our videographer! His style is more old school, telling the unique story of our love through video and capturing very real moments we shared. I am blown away by his work. We now have amazing video of our wedding to watch the rest of our lives, to show our future children and grand children. We could never have made a better choice than hiring Michael Simons for our videographer for the biggest day of our lives. We love him and would surely recommend him to anyone we know!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Michael Simons Productions LLC 9
    Michael Simons Productions LLC 10
    Michael Simons Productions LLC 11
    Michael Simons Productions LLC 12

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Zorn Photography
    Zorn Photography Wedding Photographers

Mike is truly the best there is. A wonderful, calming presence on the day of your wedding coupled with absolutely mesmerizing video documentation. He simply can't be beat. Get on him early, he books up VERY fast.

• All the Best Weddings, Celebrations & Events
    All the Best Weddings, Celebrations & Events Wedding Planners

Michael's attention to detail is second to none. He brings a critical but artful eye to each video he shoots and edits. He's also unobtrusive while working. A true professional. Welcome the opportunity to work with him again and again.

• Farah Skye Johnson, Makeup Artist