9280 Gibson Rd., Molino, FL 32577 Map · Phone number

About Michael Newman Photography

Thanks for stopping by, I'm so glad you're here : )

I'm a wedding/portrait photographer based in Pensacola, serving the Gulf Coast and beyond. I'm a little goofy and I bring a relaxed, cheerful attitude to weddings and portrait sessions. I love capturing happy couples, silly kids, and fun families!

For weddings, my goal is to give you photos that you absolutely love! I know from experience how quickly the big day goes by and I want to make sure I capture every moment for you.

For portraits, my goal is to give you gorgeous photos of your family and little ones. They grow up so fast and I want to capture your little one just as they are, whether angel or stinker!

Please visit my webiste/blog and give me a call about your wedding/portrait session. I can't wait to talk with you!

~ Michael

2012MNBusinessCardFront01
KevinandKaren001

17 Reviews for Michael Newman Photography

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2013

Honestly, working with Michael for our wedding was awesome! We only have positive things to say! His professionalism and flexibility made our wedding so wonderful. The quality of his photos are wonderful, and he answered all of our questions with confidence. We live in Atlanta, but once we start a family- we want Michael to photograph our family at the beach.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Michael has an amazing personality. He is so considerate of the bride and all of the people involved in the wedding. His photos came out wonderful and we were able to view them in a very short time frame.

Sent on 02/10/2013

Martha · Married on 07/14/2012

Michael was the best decision we made. He is a true professional. The photos are absolutely amazing. He took time to understand just what the bride was looking for and he delivered on every request and more. Michael you are amazing, everyone should be so lucky to have you at their wedding. Sam and I cannot thank you enough. My advise to anyone is "hire" Michael he is worth every single dollar. Truly he is just amazing. Thank you Michael, for creating the images that will last a lifetime. Martha Harlan

Sent on 09/05/2012