Michael Newman Photography Reviews

17 | Molino, FL

17 Reviews for Michael Newman Photography

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2013

Honestly, working with Michael for our wedding was awesome! We only have positive things to say! His professionalism and flexibility made our wedding so wonderful. The quality of his photos are wonderful, and he answered all of our questions with confidence. We live in Atlanta, but once we start a family- we want Michael to photograph our family at the beach.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Michael has an amazing personality. He is so considerate of the bride and all of the people involved in the wedding. His photos came out wonderful and we were able to view them in a very short time frame.

Sent on 02/10/2013

Martha · Married on 07/14/2012

Michael was the best decision we made. He is a true professional. The photos are absolutely amazing. He took time to understand just what the bride was looking for and he delivered on every request and more. Michael you are amazing, everyone should be so lucky to have you at their wedding. Sam and I cannot thank you enough. My advise to anyone is "hire" Michael he is worth every single dollar. Truly he is just amazing. Thank you Michael, for creating the images that will last a lifetime. Martha Harlan

Sent on 09/05/2012

Samantha · Married on 07/14/2012

Michael Newman was by far the best aspect about my wedding. His photos are breathtaking and my family loved him! I plan on using him for every major event while I'm living in Pensacola. I can't say enough great things about him.

Sent on 09/05/2012

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2012

Michael was amazing to work with! He spent time with us at our venues before the wedding and was very well prepared on the day of. We were extremely happy with the quality and quantity of our photos. He was also very nice to have around the day of the wedding and he offered a calm, professional presence. I would also highly recommend getting him to set up his photo booth at your wedding. We used his photo booth and all of our guests loved it. It was a huge hit and gave us priceless pictures of family and friends. We will cherish those photos just as much as our other wedding photos. I would highly recommend him for any wedding and I'm grateful we chose him!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Ashlyn · Married on 03/10/2012

Michael was amazing to work with. His pictures were gorgeous and he was very flexible and easy to work with. Michael was always quick to respond to all of my emails and phone calls, and he had a very fast turnaround with the pictures (I got my CD less than a month after the wedding date). Michael definitely made the photography aspect of my wedding very stress-free and fun. Even my guests commented how much they loved my photographer!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Becca · Married on 10/29/2011

Michael Newman did an outstanding job! His pictures are stunning and I feel like I could be in a magazine. He was everywhere he needed to be at the right time, dispite our running a little behind schedule. He was professional, friendly, and you can tell he loves his job. He even set up a photobooth for us with one week notice! He was very flexible when asked to stay an extra hour. I am so glad we stumbled upon him at a Pensacola wedding expo. He is awesome! I give him my highest recommendation.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Sally · Married on 10/22/2011

Michael photraphed my daughters wedding and his photography was no less than fantasic. He was an abosulte delight to work with, very professional, accomodating, always polite, a talented photographer, and made us feel very special on our special day.

Sent on 10/28/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2011

Michael has a wonderful personality and is very flexible and professional. We had several consultations before the wedding day and he was great with communicating with me. He arrived before his contracted time, and was very creative with many of the shots he took during my wedding day. It can get very frantic on that day, Michael was very organized and kind and kept everything on track. He posted some sneak peeks of my pictures by the time I woke up on Sunday morning and everyone was calling me to say how much they loved them. I feel like choosing Michael to be our photographer was one of the best (if not the best) decision I made during the planning process. You will not be disappointed with his service or his creative ability to capture the best parts of your day.

Sent on 10/30/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2011

My husband and I were married 2 weeks ago and Michael Newman was absolutely wonderful. I don't normally give all perfect scores for everything, but in thinking about our day with respect to each of the categories, each one was the best it could have been. Even with a tropical storm outside, the quality of the pictures are amazing. Michael was open to meeting with me morning, noon or night leading up to the wedding ..... with contact through email, phone, text and facebook! And, although I'm not sure it's typical, our pictures were in our inbox in 12 DAYS! He was kind, personable and we were lucky enough to have him at our Rehearsal Dinner where he made sure to introduce himself to each of our guests in order to learn their relation to us, making it easy for him to recognize the close family members, long time friends and long distance family members and friends, ensuring the most memorable pictures possible. The number one compliment we had from family & friends was that the photographer walked up and introduced himself so kindly. The value of his work is indescribable. With his background in videography, his transition to photography makes his pictures the quality of a company with years of experience. Specifically, the price I paid was an average of 50% less than the next equally comparable photographer in our area. My advice would be to book him now incase he ever charges what he's truly worth, because that would have been well out of my price range! Lastly, with the tropical storm I mentioned earlier, some amazingly fun (but unpredictable) family members at our wedding, and unexpected events like driving next to a party bus, loaded with our wedding party, taking pictures as we hung out the window makes Michael's flexibility his most invaluable characteristic. We're very much looking forward to booking Michael Newman Photography again in the very near future!!! Thank you so much Michael!!! You captured every amazing memory so much so that I emotionallly relive it every time I look at each picture!!
    Love, Jessica Simpson

Sent on 09/15/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/25/2011

Michael did a wonderful job, very flexible, arrived early, made sure we were taking all the pictures, and poses we wanted.

Sent on 07/16/2011

Kerri · Married on 05/07/2011

Michael was a pleasure to work with! He performed above and beyond what we expected. Michael was fun to work with, and made everyone feel at ease, therefore, we have the most amazing photos of this very special day! The entire wedding was truly wonderful, and thanks to Michael we are able to relive this day thru his beautiful photography! Thank you so much Michael!
    Kerri
    (mother of bride)

Sent on 05/31/2011

Tena · Married on 04/23/2011

Michael Newman is a wonderful photographer-- very professional and thoughtful!! He was most helpful with our daughter's wedding.
    Michael worked with us several weeks before the wedding to make sure he had a list of the pictures that
    we definitely wanted. When we received our pictures, we were very pleased as well as happily surprised by some of the "extra's" that Michael provided. Michael~~~ We appreciate everything you did for us!!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Leigh · Married on 10/23/2010

Michael is an EXCELLENT photographer! His enthusiasm for the wedding made everything even more fun! The pictures turned out beautiful! I would recommend him to anyone! You couldn't ask for anything more in a wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/02/2010

J · Married on 09/03/2011

Michael was excited to be a part of our ceremony. He was where he was needed, did not intrude on the ceremony but managed to get beautiful pictures.

Sent on 09/16/2011

Michael knows what he is doing. The photos were beautiful!

Sent on 02/06/2013

John · Married on 05/05/2012

Michael,
    Absolutely, positively surpassed our highest expectations. We would highly recommend his services to anyone looking to have a wedding in the Florida Panhandle Region.

Michael provided an extremely impressive photo collection while also being extremely fair in his pricing.

Sent on 07/08/2012