Michael Burgan Photography

Charlotte, NC View map

I am a New York City trained photographer currently located in Charlotte, NC. I service up to 80 miles as a photographer and visual artist.Wedding Photography is my passion and I look forward to capturing the love, joy and excitement of your special day. www.michaelburganphotography.com 980 318 8269

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
    Stephanie Event on: 03/23/2013
    Working with Michael Burgan was a pleasure. He was extremely professional . He knew what he was doing . He was very easy going and amazing to work with. I would definitely work with him again .
  • User1198625 2+ years ago
    Michael made our wedding day a dream come true! We were very nervous about choosing a photograper because having beautiful photos that capture the memories of one of the most important days of our lives are priceless. We were pleased with Michael's past work, so we felt confident we were making the right choice.
    He was very professional, experienced and organized through the entire process. He arrived early and was eager to begin. He has a very creative touch which make his shots unique. He listened attentively as we explained the poses we wanted. He has some of the best equipment. I was impressed how well the shots we took in the dark turned out because of his special lighting. When I saw our portfolio I was stunned, they were beyond my expectations. Absolutely gorgeous. To this day when I share my wedding pictures I hear what a great job our photographer did.
    It's not really neccessary for me to express in words what a natural talent he possesses because his work speaks for itself. We will always look back at our wedding photos with a smile.
    Sheila Married on 11/06/2011
    Michael did a fabulous job on my son's wedding pictures. He got all the classic pictures as well as some unique ones. Didn't mind when we asked for particular shots while he was working. Professional yet friendly. Price was right too. Would recommend highly.

Charlotte, 28213
980-318-8269
Location of (Michael Burgan Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding