Micah Combs

Miamisburg, OH View map

I’m in the business of creating films that are authentic depictions of you and your wedding day. To do this, I’ve adopted a style that is a bit different from most other videographers.

I don’t do a whole lot of staging. I don’t stick my camera directly in your face and ask you to perform a bunch of unnatural movements. I don’t show up with a ton of obtrusive equipment that will be an eyesore to you and your guests.

Rather, I allow the day to naturally unfold while I capture it from my own unique perspective. Knowing that most people don’t enjoy being filmed, I do my best to go as unnoticed as possible.

More than anything, I want you, your family, and your friends to freely enjoy every moment of your wedding day while I make sure the beauty of all of it is being preserved forever.

Curious to know more? Reach out to me today!

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Ags
    Ags Getting married on 12/05/2021

Pure professionalism and perfection!

Do NOT pass up having a videographer at your wedding and look no further! Micah is professional, great with communications, and was a pleasure to work with. So many changes were happening due to COVID-19 and he was so flexible and patient with us. The final product was amazing and something the bride and groom will always cherish! Definite 5 stars!
    Emily S. Married on 08/20/2021

Awesome to work with!!

Micah was awesome to work with! I was scatterbrained and hadn’t gotten back to him and when I finally did (on my wedding day) 🤦🏼‍♀️ Don’t judge me, he was so understanding and made me feel at ease! The video he made was simply beautiful, perfectly captured our day, I watch it almost daily and cry every time! Rest assured if you’re looking for a videographer, he’s your guy!!
    Ellie K. Married on 06/25/2021

Wedding videographer

Micah was amazing! Best price I found for a videographer, but that didn’t effect the quality! He was so discreet all day, all of my guests were amazed by how much footage was in the video because they never saw him. I will recommend Micah to every bride I know!

Miamisburg, OH, 45342
Location of (Micah Combs)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding