Mia Dolce Photography

Los Alamitos, CA View map

Sweet Images! That’s what we do! We are an easygoing team who work hard to capture the rhythm of your day in a very special way. We always have two photographers at your wedding, capturing the day from two different perspectives. Drop us a line ... you won't regret it!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

Ryan Married on 10/24/2013
    We recently got married in October and from the get go the photography was one of my top priorities . I made a list of three I liked and when I contacted Mia dolce they responded immediately with a personal email and not a blanket email that I got from the other two I contacted . From that, as well as their vision and style made up my mind. They were extremely personal and professional with no sales pitch and shot photos that fit our personalities. They got to know us over the months and on our wedding day everything was stress free. We got some amazing shots that we trying to decide on. They were amazing!!!
    Kasey Married on 10/20/2013
    Mae and Michael make a great team! From the moment we decided to book them for our wedding day, they were on top of everything. Photos were very important to us....and we are SO happy with our decision!
    Jennifer Married on 10/12/2013
    Michael and Mae were so much fun to work with. Very professional but also flexible. It made our wedding day that much easier knowing we didn't have to worry about them doing their job, and just from looking at their portfolio and recommendations we knew they would present excellent work.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Swiss Park Banquet Center Swiss Park Banquet Center Mansion Weddings

Mia Dolce is an excellent wedding photography business with a good eye and beautiful photos. We have seen only gorgeous pictures from this company and highly recommend them.

Premiere Events Group Premiere Events Group Wedding DJs

Mia Dolce photographers are the constant professionals. They are sooo great to work with, so friendly, nice and just a pleasure to be around. Their work is gorgeous, and they have such unique products and ideas. I can't wait to work with them again. In fact I wish I could work with them at every event!

Gilmore Studios Gilmore Studios Wedding Photographers

Mia Dolce is our favorite :)

11110 Los Alamitos Blvd Los Alamitos, CA, 90720

by appointment
Location of (Mia Dolce Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding