Merylin Andino- Wedding Planner

San Juan, PR View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

“Day of” service:

I have a few days available in 2022 for the ‘Wedding Day Management’ service. This service is for couples who have already booked everything and need assistance with the Logistics of the Wedding Day. www.merylinandino.com/contactme

There’s also availability for the ‘Full Service’

Tell me what you both have in mind and dream of for your Destination Wedding, and let's create it for an unforgettable moment, as a team.

I’m a professional Certified Wedding Planner in Puerto Rico. I have a background in business administration and marketing, which prepped me for becoming a Wedding Planner.

Since 2011 I have planned a couple of hundred weddings for clients. I love my couples’ weddings to be a detailed reflection of their personalities and styles. Whether you’re planning a destination elopement, a casual or a lavish wedding affair, I will assist you both to make it happen.

Services Offered:
I offer a Full Service or a Wedding Day Management. I specialize in destination weddings and Indian weddings.

We can coordinate for a personal consultation to discuss your ideas, expectations, and budget for all vendor services.

Also: I Adore Elopements! Throw away the old stereotypes, modern elopements are fun and romantic. Come vacation in Puerto Rico and..... ELOPE!!!

And…. I Love Intimate Weddings!
Are you thinking of simplifying your wedding celebration by reducing its size? Come with your intimate group of family and friends to Puerto Rico, relax on my beautiful island and enjoy the perks of a micro-wedding celebration.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

2 +
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Stephanie A. Married on 07/09/2022

Amazing wedding planner!!

Merylin was so helpful throughout the whole planning process and even offered decor items she had so we can use it at our wedding! She made the whole day feel very smooth and enjoyable!
    Corey C. Married on 06/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Planner in Puerto Rico!!

Merylin was nothing short of amazing! Her strategic planning and organization decreased our stress levels a ton and she has so many connections that you’ll have multiple options for vendors. Even if there was something we wanted to add last minute, Merylin hooked it up! She brought our vision to life and it couldn’t have been better. Our friends and family have told us we’ve had the best wedding they’ve ever been to and it’s going to be hard to top it. We can never thank her enough, one of the happiest days of our lives. Merylin is Ms. San Juan in my eyes lol, she is truly a blessing. I strongly encourage everyone to choose Merylin if you’re planning a wedding in Puerto Rico.
  • Christopher
    Christopher N. Married on 05/14/2022

Excellent!

Merylin is the greatest! Having a destination wedding is stressful enough but having Merylin in your corner is a guaranteed win. Merylin is beyond professional and experienced. She not only make sure all of your vendors ducks are in a row but yours as well. She does not play around and that's what you need on such a busy jammed-packed day! We wouldn't dare use anyone else but her.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

49 photos · 10/26/2019
  • Meredith & Nakware
    130 photos · 06/29/2018

Ferrer Video Productions Ferrer Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Merylin will ensure that your wedding flows smoothly and in a timely manner. They will, of course, cater to the couples' needs and wants during the planning to make sure it is one of the most enjoyable and memorable evenings of their lives. They're great and friendly to work with, we vastly recommend her!

C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers Wedding Cakes

Merylin is a great coordinator, she is just Amazing and incredible, you know that she puts her heart in her service of your special day because Merylin personally pays attention to all the details of your wedding day and the process. :)

Saul Padua Photography Saul Padua Photography Wedding Photographers

It's always a pleasure to work with Merylin. From a vendor perspective....the coordinator should be highly organized and always project a sense of calm. They should know when to jump in and address a situation but also know when to fade into the background and let things unfold organically. She is great !!

San Juan San Juan, PR, 00975

Contact Me
Location of (Merylin Andino- Wedding Planner)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding