Merylin Andino- Wedding Planner Reviews

Merylin Andino- Wedding Planner 7
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Cataldo · Married on 12/28/2018

Merylin saved our day!

My husband and i decided to have a small, intimate ceremony for our wedding and chose Puerto Rico as our destination. Hiring Merylin was the absolute best decision we made in our wedding planning process! She connected us with all of our vendors, stayed in contact with us throughout the months leading up to our day, and even found us with a videographer when I decided less than a month before the wedding that I would like someone to video the ceremony.
    When we arrived in Puerto Rico and had our first face to face meeting, it felt like we were meeting up with an old friend. Her disposition was very positive and she had every detail under control. We literally just showed up and she had taken care of everything, even thinking of details we had not thought of.
    The day of our wedding, there were torrential downpours and gusts of winds that got up to 40 mph. Our ceremony was supposed to be outdoors and we had not developed a plan b in case of inclement weather. This is where Merylin really began to shine. She called me mid-morning and had already come up with 2 options in case the weather did not cooperate. She remained calm and positive all day, organized the vendors, and made a decision when it came down to the wire. Even though we did not get the location we had hoped, Merylin worked tirelessly to make sure our plan b was just as beautiful and special. Everything turned out better than I could have hoped, and we owe it all to Merylin!
    This was the best money we spent on our whole wedding. I cannot express how thankful we are that we chose Merylin to help us with our day.

Kara · Married on 09/08/2018

This woman was a God send! She helped put everything together and made the wedding of or dreams. We adored her and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who wants to simply just enjoy their day. We gave her the reigns and our complete trust which was the absolute best decision. Much love and we wish you all the best!

Maricela · Married on 08/11/2018

I absolutely recommend Merylin as the most perfect wedding planner. She made the planning process so easy. Could not have asked for a better wedding planner. You can tell she is passionate about weddings and making you happy. We developed such a great relationship. Her communication skills are great hurricane Maria happened but she made sure to keep me updated. Cannot thank her enough for keeping me at ease throughout this whole process. Our dream wedding was a success and it was all due to her and the great relationships she had with my vendors. Thanks again for everything and for being such a great wedding planner without her my dream wedding wouldn't have been possible.-Maricela

Brenda · Married on 07/08/2018

We absolutely recommend Merylin to anyone planning a wedding in beautiful San Juan! It is obvious she loves what she does and has taken the time to build awesome relationships with many vendors. I was lost when it came to planning a wedding and even what I wanted and she helped me uncover what we wanted our wedding to be and kept us on track with deadlines and tasks. We were lucky enough to fly out for a pre-planning visit and without realizing it we chose Mother's Day weekend (sorry Merylin), but she did not seem phased and worked really hard to make sure we had an opportunity to meet with each vendor, which brought us much comfort and only made us more excited. She has great communication skills and is sure everyone is on the same page and comfortable. We can't thank her enough as on the wedding day we only worried about ourselves and walked into our ceremony and reception that was planned and executed to perfection - who knows what she went through to make it happen, but she made it look easy! Thank you for making our dream wedding come to life!

Nakware · Married on 06/29/2018

We hired Merylin to plan our wedding and could not have been more satisfied. I can't imagine making it happen without here, especially considering we put on a destination wedding with 100 guests. She was better than advertised and well worth her weight in gold! She truly did an amazing job and more than anything helped turn our dream wedding into a reality. For every question we had she had an answer, anything we needed she was there, she was extremely responsive, and managed the relationship between us and the vendors beautifully. Honestly the only thing I wanted from this relationship was someone that could consistently put my wife's worries at ease and she did that and then some. There was never a mount where we doubted her abilities or worried that she didn't have everything under control. She was a blessing to work with and I would recommend her to anyone else in a heartbeat!

Merylin Andino- Wedding Planner 8
    Merylin Andino- Wedding Planner 9
    Merylin Andino- Wedding Planner 10
    Merylin Andino- Wedding Planner 11
  • Z

Zack · Married on 06/28/2018

Merylin was awesome. She was very kind and helpful highly recommend. Thanks Marylin for making our day go smoothly !!

Marilyn · Married on 06/18/2018

Merylin is one of a kind! We worked together for a year planning our wedding. I hired Merylin because I am not local and also because I'm in nursing school, so when I didn't have the time Merylin did. She went above and beyond. I truly don't think our wedding would have turned out the way it did without her. She has the best contact for all your needs. When the day comes she runs everything like a well oiled machine. I didn't even know what was going on, while getting ready Merylin was making everything perfect. I would hire her again in a heart beat! All you have to do is tell her your vision of ur wedding and she makes it 1000 times more than you thought it would be. Merylin was always on my side if I changed my mind, colors or food....it was always no problem! Merylin is very independent and professional. She gets to know you but doesn't have to email you for everything because she already knows what you want. If you are looking for a planner you found the best.

Kendrick · Married on 06/14/2018

Fue un honor tener a una coordinadora tan responsable, cariñosa, amable y atenta al detalle. La contratamos sólo para el día de la boda, pero ella nos ayudó de principio a fin. Estuvo con nosotros en todo momento. Hizo de nuestra boda un sueño hecho realidad... Mil gracias Merylin!!!!

Elisa · Married on 06/14/2018

I do not know how to start ... Merylin is an excellent wedding coordinator. She knows how to fulfill the wedding of your dreams. She is a passionate coordinator for her work, well organized and facilitates all the details for your wedding. For her nothing is impossible, she becomes more than your coordinator a friend, an accomplice. Definitely, if you want the best wedding of your life and be relaxing, Merylin is the perfect girl.

Valerie · Married on 06/09/2018

Planning a semi destination wedding is stressful and our wedding would not have been truly flawless without Merylin, her team and her vendor relationships. She was on point with everything and great communication with all the vendors. When we went to PR for other family events she made time to see us and schedule meetings with vendors.
    She’s made this process as simple as it could get, I didn’t have to worry the day of about anything! Afterwards too she made sure to collect what was mine. Even after hurricane Maria she was literally working so hard to push through and get everything done.
    She’s so easy to talk to and is a phenomenal listener- her attention to detail is impeccable. I’ll miss working with her.

Ariane · Married on 03/24/2018

We cannot thank Merylin enough for an absolutely PERFECT wedding from start to finish! I hired her about a year and a half before our wedding at La Concha on 3/24/18, and it gave me such peace of mind knowing that all I had to do was pick the vendors and she would do the rest in terms of getting the contract and proposals, negotiating with them, and directing me along the way! Her knowledge of the wedding industry really made things easier and CHEAPER in the long run, because she knows all the handy tricks to get those estimates down! Without her I would have been a hot mess and would not have enjoyed our engagement NEARLY as much. Not to mention, Hurricane Maria hit the island about 6 months before our wedding. I cannot tell you how much better I felt knowing that Merylin was doing her thing and regardless of whatever plans had to change, that she could handle it! If anyone reading this is wondering whether or not the need the full planning service, JUST DO IT. It will be the best decision you ever make, because it will preserve your sanity. It was worth every penny! Everyone kept telling me how cool and collected I seemed throughout our engagement, and that's because I had Merylin! You won't regret it. Thanks Merylin!

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2018

I was a little nervous being from NY and planning a destination wedding. Merylin made my day the easiest and happiest moment that I will always remember and cherish. I hear horror stories on weddings that go wrong. Not mine! Thanks to Merylin I enjoyed every second! A true professional planner that knows what she's doing, a must hire!!!

Stephanie · Married on 02/24/2018

My fiancé Zahir and I got married 2-24-18 at La Concha in San Juan. We hired Merylin to be our day of coordinator. The first time I spoke to her I felt like I’d known her for years. She was very personable. Although we hired her for day only services, she told us to never hesitate To contact her with questions. We met her about six months before the wedding and she even came to the hotel to visit the site and food taste with us! Before the wedding she had our whole day and agenda organized which put way less stress on myself! We did a whole run down the day before the wedding. On the wedding day, She was there from early afternoon until the party was over! Weddings can be stressful but I felt so at ease knowing Merylin was there making sure everything went as planned. I couldn’t have asked for a nicer and more genuine person to work with. She is truly talented. It was worth every penny! My wedding was perfect and I’d hire her in an instant again!

Merylin Andino- Wedding Planner 12

Carissa · Married on 07/17/2017

I can't say enough wonderfuo things about Merilyn & how amazing our special wedding day was. From beg to end she went above and beyond to make sure both my husband James and I were happy & comfortable with every vendor, venue & service. We married July 17, 2016 at the Antiguo Casino in Old San Juan, the venue was everything I wanted...a true fairytale brought to life. We had the most gorgeous flowers, decor & food for our guests. If you are planning on marrying in Puerto Rico I would highly reccomend using Merilyn. We had such a Beautiful wedding we are coming back July 17, 2017 to celebrate our 1 year anniversary!! Thank you again for making our fairytale wedding come to life....
    James & Carissa Anderson

• Lola

Lola M · Married on 05/07/2017

Merylin Andino is ABSOLUTELY professional, hard working, hands on, attentive, responsive, honest and goes the extra mile. Everything I was looking for in a Wedding Planner.
    Every girl dreams of her Wedding Day since a young age but you never imagine all the hard work and dedication it takes to make your dream a magical reality. This is why it is so important to find a loyal, trustworthy Wedding Planner; Merylin Andino is that plus much more. From the beginning of picking/locking in our Date, all the way up until the final dance she was hands on. Everything was taken care of from wedding dress, tuxedos, bridal party attire, decor, cake, venue, DJ, entertainment, songs, lights, candles, food, liquor, transportation, hotel accommodations, food tasting, photography, videography, Even recommendations where to party, sight see or eat while we and our guest were on the island.

Honestly, if your looking for a Stress Free - Magical Wedding, Merylin Andino is your Wizard 💥

Happy Planning !

Merylin Andino- Wedding Planner 13
    Merylin Andino- Wedding Planner 14
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 05/06/2017

Merylin came highly recommended to me by my wedding venue and she had wonderful reviews on Wedding Wire. She was fantastic to work with throughout the entire planning process and even after the wedding she is still in touch. Merylin helped pick some vendors I wasn't sure about, securing some great pricing and little extras (she has great ideas, too). She picked my husband and I up at our hotel and helped us to navigate the paperwork for getting our marriage license here in Puerto Rico! We would have been lost without her! My husband was totally against spending the money for a wedding planner but I will tell you-do it! The day of our wedding went so smooth because of Merylin and her team. I didn't worry about a thing, she made sure I was able to relax and enjoy every minute of it. Thank you so much!! xoxo

Luma · Married on 12/10/2016

Hire her now! She is the best and has a great personality and lots of experience - very important when you are planning a destination wedding!! Merylin is ridiculously good at what she does and her positive attitude radiates to all which makes the planning and day of craziness a complete bliss. I hired Merylin as my Day of Coordinator and she did a fabulous job at picking up after all of the planning I did and coordinate all of the vendors and day of activities. She is very positive and calm which makes the day of planning and last minute changes so easy to deal with. Merylin also coordinated her assistant to come to our rehearsal practice, which I was not expecting it, but I realize how important it was for her to be there and help us prepare for the ceremony. Merylin you are amazing and I'm so fortunate to have found you on my first phone call - so happy I did not look anywhere else, thank you so much!!

Tasha · Married on 12/09/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Merylin. She should be the first name on your list if you want to get married in Puerto Rico. She brought everything together so perfectly to create a beautiful, intimate wedding for us. She found and navigated every option with our vendors and coordinated everything for our day - we absolutely love her!!!!

Catlynn · Married on 10/14/2016

Overall experience, WONDERFUL!!!
    My (now) husband and I were very pleased with the service provided by Merylin, her vendors and her great Assistant.
    We live in NYC, very busy with our jobs, and Merylin ease the entire planning for us. The day of the wedding was outstanding, my bridal party and guests loved her charming personality.
    She's definitely your go to planner in Puerto Rico.

Cassandra · Married on 06/25/2016

Merylin was/is amazing! She came through for us especially the day before the wedding and the day of the wedding. I had found most of my vendors by the time I hired her and she had experience working with all of them. Once I gave her the information she took over and made everything happen! I had a very large bridal party and Merylin was able to organize the rehearsal very smoothly. On our wedding day there were a few glitches and with a snap of a finger Merylin made everything perfect. I don't know how she did it but she made magic happen. She is very professional and was attentive throughout the entire ceremony. It was awesome working with her!! My bridal party was very impressed with her work, her smile made everyone very comfortable. I would HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Daniela · Married on 03/12/2016

We hired Merylin for the “Day of the Wedding Services”. I was a DIY Bride and did all our décor and flowers etc., but we had to ship everything from NY (14 boxes) to Merylin. She was kind and patient and at my disposale way before the day of the wedding. As the day got closer she was more involved and took complete control of vendor contacting, she met with us for the rehearsal and coordinated our timeline for the wedding. The day of the wedding she was there for every little request that myself and husband made – and there were many!

It is easy to lose track of time and there are so many moving parts on your BIG day! She kept track of everything and even went to get me and friends food to make sure we had a full tank once things got rolling. She was an invaluable member of my PR team and an absolutle pleasure to work with. I would recommend her servives to anyone who is looking for that peace of mind.

Merylin – thank you a thousand times! You were the best!!

Daniela & Steven - NY
    Venue: Hacienda Siesta Alegre

• X

Xander · Married on 03/11/2016

San Juan was our destination wedding. I thought I had everything planned and ready to go. Two weeks before the date, I realized I was in over my head and just wanted someone there to make sure it all went smoothly the day of the wedding.
    I contacted Merylin through email. She replied within an hour. She asked all the right questions, and immediately set my mind at ease. Even though I only needed her for "the day". She worked for me from that point on.
    Then I got to San Juan and met her. And I KNEW she was perfect. She had contacted every vendor of mine and set everything up and in place.
    I'm not kidding when I say, that because of her, my wedding was the best day of my life!!!
    I didn't have to worry about anything. She took care of everything. And every little detail I had in my head, she made come to life.
    I would absolutely recommend her for any social gathering.
    She truly was amazing!

Chad · Married on 03/11/2016

Merylin was fantastic!! Highly recommend her!

Merylin was great, she made my life so much easier the day of my wedding. I hire her for the week of my wedding, she is professional and caring she was very attentive and very receptive to what i wanted, if I had to do it all lover again I would hire to plan the entire wedding.