329 Merrimon Ave, Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Merrimon Florist

With over 30 years experience, we are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements. Steve, our owner, was voted "Best Florist" in Orlando, Florida serveral years in a row, but now calls Asheville home. In addition, he was a "Top 500" Teleflora sending florist in the country. Merrimon Florist excels in customer service and we are dedicated to making your floral experience a pleasant one.

Steve and his staff understand that designing your wedding is very personal...we listen to our customers and then create arrangements for the individual, whether traditional or contemporary.

We guarantee your experience with us will be "a cut above the rest"... Merrimon Florist, your personal florist.

merrimon florist 28

Merrimon Florist 4
  • Nancy

Nancy Stoms · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Best decision ever!

Merrimon saved our wedding day when our original florist could not accommodate our needs with only 3 weeks to go. Denise and Curt were a PLEASURE to work with. Their quick communication, customer service, and attention to detail is second to none. Some flowers came in that Curt was unsure if they would meet our expectations so he took the liberty of sending me pictures to see if we wanted another option. They truly had our best interest, budget, and style in mind throughout the entire process. I highly suggest choosing Merrimon for all of your floral needs. You wont regret it!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Lindsay · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Merrimon Florist did an amazing job with our flowers! I gave them my colors and budget, and they created beautiful bouquets, corsages, and boutonnières. They responded to my messages quickly. I would highly recommend Merrimon Florist!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy Sharp · Married on 04/13/2019

Flower perfection!

I can't say enough about the incredible team at Merrimon Florist. From the very first interaction with the staff, I knew this was the perfect florist for my special day. The flowers turned out beautifully!!! 5 STARS!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Merrimon Florist FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings