Urban Farm Girl

Urban Farm Girl 5
Urban Farm Girl 6
Urban Farm Girl 7

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2018

We were absolutely blown away by Elaine. We were referred to Urban Farm Girl for our wedding and we are so thankful we found her! Our flowers were more beautiful, bright, and perfectly arranged then we could’ve imagined. The bouquets, pew greenery, and table arrangements made our wedding come to life and made our day so magical! Elaine caputured exactly what we wanted and her creativity added something more special then we envisioned. Urban Farm Girl went above and beyond on making us a special heart wreath we requested. We would be honored to use her again. We would absolutely recommend Urban Flower Girl. The experience was easy, very reasonably priced, and exceeded all expectations! Thank you with all our hearts Elaine and Urban Flower Girl! Truly the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen!

Urban Farm Girl 8
    Urban Farm Girl 13
    Urban Farm Girl 14
    Urban Farm Girl 15

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

Elaine did a FABULOUS job with our flowers!! I don't know much about flowers and had only a vague idea of what I wanted, and she took my disorganized ideas (and lots of inspiration photos) and absolutely nailed it. I would say she made my vision come to life, but it was all more beautiful than I could have imagined! We wanted a soft, muted look -- very different from most of the photos on her website -- but she did an incredible job. Communication was great and her prices are more than reasonable for the end product: locally grown, seasonal, gorgeous blooms carefully designed and put together by a true pro. If you hire Elaine, trust her judgment and guidance - she knows what she's doing!

Leilani · Married on 04/07/2018

Elaine was an absolute please to work with! She created a beautiful bouquet for my bridal portraits and completely out did herself with all the wedding day floral! She even found miniature pineapples to go along with our theme! Elaine provided all vessels for the floral arrangements and delivered them the morning of the wedding. Everything was absolutely beautiful and I’m so incredibly thankful we chose her as our florist!

Urban Farm Girl 16

Urban Farm Girl FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,520.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings